So china created the global warming myth? How do you guys square the circle?

So china created the global warming myth? How do you guys square the circle?

nytimes.com/2017/01/05/world/asia/china-renewable-energy-investment.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HSQYZSiu34
youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc
youtube.com/watch?v=3PWtaackIJU
youtube.com/watch?v=SSrjAXK5pGw
youtube.com/watch?v=WvNaPflXn3A
spectrum.ieee.org/green-tech/solar/solar-energy-isnt-always-as-green-as-you-think
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>better world
>bankrupt everybody with wildly inefficient tech and upkeep
>make no noticeable difference
Sounds good

so its denial? ok

It's only cost effective for the Jews to invest in China if they pollute the fuck out of it for the next 20 years and nobody else is allowed to compete.
The Chinks get unbreathable air, every other factory in the world gets shut down, and the lizard people get more ivory back scratchers.
Global Warming is Jewish fuckery

I don't like climate change research because

>it's a waste of time and money because if we're doing damage it's irreversible and if it's not us it's still irreversible
>they spend money on the wrong types of research
>they propose inefficient power sources
>believers treat it like a cult and think anybody with a dissenting opinion is a luddite who deserves to die
>believers are smug arrogant cunts who don't actually give two fucks about the environment and just want to seem better than everyone else

Climate change is the vegetarianism of science.

Sure, your stupid little diet might be right, but you're so god damn annoying I'm going to chug bacon grease until my fucking heart explodes just so I can spite you.

You should probably know how they make the devices that don't run on fuel.

youtube.com/watch?v=9HSQYZSiu34

You should also see these:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkdbSxyXftc

youtube.com/watch?v=3PWtaackIJU

youtube.com/watch?v=SSrjAXK5pGw

I said same thing, apparently we are in denial bro kek i was impressed there was more than 1 post by this id

>green tech
>better world
Tell that to my 30ct/kWh electricity bill. I've also managed to live in a place that had fucking power outages.
POWER. OUTAGES. IN FUCKING 2014. BECAUSE YOU FUCKING MORONS GOT THE NETWORK OVERLOADED WITH SOLAR PANELS.

Fuck green tech. If I ever see another Plebbit shitnugget hype Germany's oversaturation with unreliable solar panels, I'll bomb a mosque.

>'s a waste of time and money because if we're doing damage it's irreversible

How would you know?

Even if every god loving burger eating American planted a tree, put solar panels on their roof, drove an electric car, and installed a machine in their asshole to filter out the methane from their farts, the Chinese would still make enough iPhone residue to rip a hole through our ozone the size of 6 gorrilion Neil DeBlack-science-men.

And nothing short of a nuke is going to stop chinks from smogging our shit up, and especially not NASA'S dumb barge in the ice looking at co2 levels

>waaaaah it costs me a little bit more on my power bill waaah i'm so disenfranchized
>i'd rather just permanently destroy the environment for all future generations than pay a few more marks on my bill

Nigger.

If every Burger planted a tree on tree planting day, a new holiday invented for America where you get time off of work, we'd have a new rain forest in a few years.

Seriously, just pay Mexicans to replant the fucking rain forest.
Why the fuck is no one talking about the rain forest anymore?

Plant a tree, Schlitzauge.

sun doesn't shine in germany. also doesn't shine in japan.

if I were you guys i'd be trying to invent fusion power before all my engineers die off and i'm enslaved to russia for energy.

BUT THATS JUST ME

Russia is hacking the weather, not China! Many cases!

>if I were you guys i'd be trying to invent fusion power before all my engineers die off and i'm enslaved to russia for energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvNaPflXn3A

Guess what, burger.
We just unveiled the most advanced fusion reaction prototype of the world. Instead of using a simple design, it's so advanced that it took a decade just to calculate the exact shape that it should take.
Thanks to its shape, it will be much more likely to actually work as a fusion reactor.

Do it ubermensch it is your only hope

Too bad solar panel manufacturing creates a lot of runoff.

spectrum.ieee.org/green-tech/solar/solar-energy-isnt-always-as-green-as-you-think

Also, they don't fare so well in landfills (they don't last forever, you know). This is why, until greentards got a hold of the idea of PV-based grid power, the technology was only considered safe in space.

You are the first Kraut I've seen to criticize Germany's solar boondoggle. Glad to see there are a few uncucked Krauts left.

>This is why, until greentards got a hold of the idea of PV-based grid power, the technology was only considered safe in space.
Sometimes the kind of retarded shit Sup Forums spouts surprises me even after all this time.

Sad!

Kek, germans really got the short end of the stick with this.

Should've really waited for storage to mature (i.e. probably starting this year it's going to be mature enough) before investing in an energy source you can't control.