We backed the wrong candidate

We backed the wrong candidate

no, you backed the wrong candidate. but its ok, you can vote trump in 4 years.

Wtf I love Hilary now.

Drumpftards. Ya dungoofed. Ya got played hard. You were fooled.

Enjoy watching the orange cheeto fill the swamp and do everything he said he wouldn't and nothing he said he would.

We Hilldawgs will be watching you, laughing on.

the whole nonsense about trolls trying frantically to trick people into thinking Trump isn't R-Gui is pathetic and futile

can you imagine being a gigantic fucking loser and then trying day in day out to win again only to become even worse of a loser? Every day? How humiliating.

if I were HRC or her minions I would simply quit and retire

>leaf

kek

I love all these CTR made memes now that Trump is president.

he's a fucking zio-scum, you can't refute this.

he has netanyahu's circumcised schlong in his mouth

Fake

Why is January misspelled?

Yeah, right like anyone would really trust a murderer. Even leaving out her possible involvement of pizzagate take a look at all the people who "committed suicide" the day before testifying against the clintons. I'll take my chances with the guy who doesn't have known connections to murder. Oh btw he doesn't have terrorist connections either.

Nice conspiracy theories ya got their, kid. Perhaps you should ring up Alex Jones, or some other alt-right angryman?

>terrorist connections

Remind me who got Bin Laden?

the KKK backed hillary, the knew she was the real deal. pol are just racist newfags. if we had hillary in charge she would have already ignited a race war.

calling people super predators is racist. I prefer bad hombre.

KKK are fucking larpers.

What the hell? That's very racist, what a bigot she is. I'm a Trump Steak now