Chile's Air Force Releases UFO film

Ayy lmao

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_586d37bce4b014e7c72ee56b/amp&ved=0ahUKEwjb5rT-oK3RAhWKqlQKHYp2DJkQFgghMAI&usg=AFQjCNG75ii7eB6ZYHHazAdRlkearpnIig&sig2=EKK9ujIiQZ6CdZOph_w9MA

"The remarkable footage was captured by two naval officers on a helicopter-mounted Wescam infrared camera, typically used in covert, aerial surveillance. "

"In addition to the inexplicable video itself, the pilots and subsequent investigation provide a number of additional reasons to view this as perhaps the most consequential UFO sighting of the past decade. During the encounter, the pilot contacted two separate radar stations who were unable to track the object (their on-board radar also failed to pick up the UFO) and confirmed that there was no other air traffic in the area. Multiple attempts to contact the craft received no reply."

youtu.be/XdjKFjlfNcg

Ayy lmao

ayy lmao

>Chile releases UFO video
IT'S A BIRD!
IT'S A PLANE!
Oh it's just a Communist being thrown from a helicopter.

Looks more like that UFO laid a giant turd in the sky, imo

Is there an estimation of the size of the object?

Could easily be a balloon with a couple props and electric motors for extra propulsion

>a helicopter-mounted Wescam infrared camera, typically used in covert, aerial surveillance.
why does the camera have the quality of a early 40's black and white? a go pro could get better footage.

Read the article, it had no radar return, so size and exact distance aren't determined easily...
>because everyone has Hollywood production level surveillance equipment like America
I challenge you to film the international space station with your phone, fag.

It's a jet. The long lines are afterburners.

This was filmed in infrared at long distance in a high-vibration vehicle. What do you expect? It's about the same quality as Predator drone camera footage.

When a jet hits the afterburner, it flies off.

This object was practically stationary and was at helicopter altitude... try again wite boi

The black and white sensor actually is for reading temperatures, their tradeoff is low resolution, it's also 50km away.

An estimation of the size of the object would be nice, weird how there's no info on the article

>UFO = alien spaceship
it's just one of the hundreds of unidentified flying objects we get daily. We're a cucked country, anyone can enter our airspace.

I think 'they' were probably unable to conclude on the size of the object...

If you're from Mexico, you've probably seen Jaime Mausamam on tv right? Any news on this in Spanish?

I saw on a UFO discussion group that it might be US stealth aircraft, but wtf is it doing so close to an airport and staying in visual range of a helicopter??
There's also rumors that the triangle shaped "TR3B" UFO is actually just classified American shit. Any sightings in your area? I live on the Canadian border and have seen 14 UFOs now. I think I've found a sky highway lmao!

Marcianito_100%_real_no_fake.gif

Almost every year, and sometimes twice in the same year, an aircraft carrier passes near our coasts. Surely they could be sending something out to make some flying exercises.
If it's a US carrier, they don't have to tell us anything, they know there's nothing we can do about it.

ayy lmao

Clearly swamp gas

So the pilot is shuffling through three different kinds of camera. What are they?
One is normal and the other is infared and that one yields the best result, right. Infrared is the one that reveals the ejection as black?

>50 km away
Shit was it really this far?

Bump