SHILLS ARE ON SUICIDE WATCH KEEP DIGGING

Youtuber posts about threats on Voat:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1541627

Original video:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U&t=3s

Original video exposing Alefantis' ties to Pegasus Museum:

vid.me/WBhD

THE FACTS SO FAR

* Alefantis has a museum where the infamous room that his friends called #killroom seems to be located

* The museum has a terrace that's a perfect place to observe a playground.

* Alefantis owns the museum through "Castellum Achilles LLC" and "castellum" literally means "Roman watchtower"

* Google Street View caught a man in the terrace looking at the playground...

* Wikipedia says one of the most famous "castellums" is Hadrian's one. Hadrian (adult) is the lover of Antinous (child). Antinous is Alefantis' profile picture on Instagram.

* It can only be accessed through an alley.

* It has a peculiar lock that's really high up the door.

* They set up a soundproof room in that museum.

* There's a graffiti that apparently says "KIDS 4 6" or something just around the corner.

* Alefantis apparently freaked out over two users, the one who made the video, and another who was also posting about this.

* Alefantis made death threats against the YouTuber [[[[WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO IN THE OP]]]]

* YouTuber confirmed it was really Alefantis' number (1-202-2XX-0777)

* YouTuber filled a police report (Galveston Police Department, 386, 17-000111)

* YouTuber posted proof is the real profile (fb.com/james.alefantis)

PEGASUS MUSEUM LOCATED HERE IN BLUE BUILDING:

zillow.com/homedetails/3518-11th-St-NW-Washington-DC-20010/472684_zpid/

THE DUTROUX HOUSE WAS BLUE TOO

i.sli.mg/1jWj6H.png

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
google.dc.gov/search?q=cache:ykTYvwc6seMJ:dcra.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/dcra/publication/attachments/Building_Permit_Issued_2015_1001_2015_1031.pdf James Alefantis&output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&client=dc_v2&proxystylesheet=dc_v2&site=&access=p&oe=UTF-8
i.sli.mg/1jWj6H.png
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/james-alefantis-threatens-kill-room-finder-breaking-news
articles.chicagotribune.com/1991-05-17/news/9102140259_1_child-abuse-advocacy-parents
youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U
youtube.com/watch?v=R7PcSf4Tj8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please do not respond to the Israeli.

Pizzagate in a nutshell

Don't you dare do it

THIS IGNORE KIKE

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Epstein to investigators:
In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

STOP RESPONDING TO ISRAELI
STOP TELLING PEOPLE TO IGNORE THE JEW

JUST FUCKING STOP

IGNORE THE FUCKING SHILLS

FOR FUCKS SAKE ANONS DON'T FEED THE SHILLS

google.dc.gov/search?q=cache:ykTYvwc6seMJ:dcra.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/dcra/publication/attachments/Building_Permit_Issued_2015_1001_2015_1031.pdf James Alefantis&output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&client=dc_v2&proxystylesheet=dc_v2&site=&access=p&oe=UTF-8

i.sli.mg/1jWj6H.png

Someone explain why blue houses keep fucking showing up

ht t p s ://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5m3kbn/youtuber_claims_to_have_found_the_killroom_at/

ALEFANTIS HAS TAKEN OUT BUILDING PERMITS FOR THE BLUE BUILDING

this pic is obviously satire and you are obviously a jew.

next question!

What the fuck is the blue building?

blue. house.

you ADD fucks

If you don't know how to filter him go to settings (top right of the page), click filters and post hiding then click [Edit] on filter and highlight specific posts, then put type to ID and type his ID in the first field.

Reported for spam

Are we at least going to see this end with AR15s and GoPros?

>look into Pegasus Museum

I DID! I CAN CONFIRM IT EXISTS, BUT WHY CANT I FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF FUCKING MUSEUM IT IS!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pegasus Museum, read the OP user

It has this door with a lock that kids can't reach, see pic related

Bumping

All of us should break down the Pegasus, they can't kill all of us, can they?

>Posting anything against my favorite politician is a spam ;_; stop breaking my safe space plz

Gee, i really wonder why republicans are so vulnerable to propaganda

Look ok I won't do it, but let me ask you this. Don't you think it strengthens the argument when an obvious shill gets stomped down repeatedly? It teaches anons what to answer, might they come across a shitter like that irl.

IGNORE JEW
IGNORE JEW REPLIERS

>implying I have a waifu
innocent till proven guilty is at the core of western civilisation. remember the amount of hoax crimes coming from lefties. imagine a woman claims you raped her and the people didn't care about actual evidence and put you in jail

and your example is beyond retarded because it's something entirely different, on a personal level, not across the internet. apparently unlike you I am not an autist because I'd deal with such a scenario in a practical manner. check her text messages, have serious talks with her and so on and confirm my suspicions before making the final decision

It is a very simple thing to silence a wicked Israeli.

Pegasus must mean something like all other latin/greek words he uses, dig into PEGASUS meaning.

Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

So is the blue building the real smoking gun?

Not right now user leave that for useless threads

Look into the Pegasus Museum, why is it impossible to find shit on the web about it?

Calm down, Goldberg

Yes but here's the thing, he has posted the same content for MONTHS on end and everyone has seen it already. Just filter him so he doesn't derail this thread like he has the past two

file dump

SMOKING GUN ON THE TRUMP PEDOPHILIA CASE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

"In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

Instead maybe we should discuss and respond to the israeli after all he would know better than any of us about murdering children.

Can someone tell me more about this kill room? Why does it have trenches? How was it discovered?

wtf is up
is this some pizagate fork or is it real deal?

steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/james-alefantis-threatens-kill-room-finder-breaking-news

>THE DUTROUX HOUSE WAS BLUE TOO

They fucked up. It's the little mistakes that will nail you.

Globalization not globalism

What is "we will not surrender to the false song of globalism"

It's what made Alefantis threaten to kill a guy and his family/qt gf so it must be huge to him.

Let's dig up everything we can and make this fag have a total meltdown.

Remember that the MSM vouched for him, if we take him down they go with him.

To be fair, kike, you ARE spamming :))))

reminder that we've hit a nerve

Is Moloch using James Alefantis a a vessel for evil?

This has Moloch written all over it.

>think pizzagate is just bullshit
>see the OPs subject, check the thread out of curiosity
>get bored and decide watch the videos
holy shit, you guys actually are onto somthing
keep doing gods work

You are being partisan right now.
IF clinton said something like that, you would have been outraged

Why do you murder children on jewish holidays when such meanings themselves have been squed Killing of the first borns doesn't mean to sacrifice a child yearly goddamned retards.

For fuck's sake did you read the OP?

A youtuber over at Voat found this building. Alefantis threatened to kill him and his family, and was stupid enough to put some of it in writing.

Since he was stupid enough to do that, we looked into it and there is something off about it. He had a soundproofed room installed and there is a lock kid's can't reach on the front door which is ILLEGAL AS FUCK in the US.

No, he's already at rock bottom. He simply uses the old cowardly tactic of disregarding certain portions of the discussion when backed into a corner. Responding just leads to repetition ad nauseam.

Why do you hate jews?

It's well known trump loves jews and has extreme pro israel views

Put out an APB for all people who live in blue houses. We're rounding them all up.

Notice the rollers?

PG1

I just googled ("blue house" abuse) -

articles.chicagotribune.com/1991-05-17/news/9102140259_1_child-abuse-advocacy-parents

EVANSVILLE, IND. — All nine children tell the same story, a grisly tale of being taken out of school and abused in a blue house.

n Evansville, the children who made the allegations are all undergoing therapy after displaying such symptoms as violent behavior, sleeplessness and fear of school. Two have documented medical signs of abuse. And the troubling questions linger.

If they weren`t abused as they described, how were they abused?

That high ass lock is the key to our investigation. Reminder the height of a lock does not make it harder to get in, only harder to get out. Forced entries break door jams not door locks.
FIRE HAZARD
I
R
E

H
A
Z
A
R
D

Then why do you hate him so much?

There is no need for the Eruv the Ionosphere provides a border around the planet there I Just btfo your religion.

I'm sure it's just a "Children's Museum"

Is this inside the museum? How do we know for sure?

PG2

I have actually never seen a US president in my lifetime being as extreme as trump in his pro israel views.

Most zionist US president of my lifetime

Stop responding you morons. FILTER HIM

What the fuck is with these people using the same color of house for their hotspots?

Are they trying to get the rope? Because that's how you get the rope

You are the one saying I hate you I am trying to help you stop being so wicked and live better lives because I love you.

PG3

STOP RESPONDING TO THE SHILLS OR LEAVE THE THREAD FAGGOT

Anons watch the video in OP!

SMOKING FUCKING GUN

tl;dr

>ALEFANTIS CONTACTED AND THREATENED A CIVILIAN PIZZAGATE RESEARCHER. MENTIONS RESEARCHERS FAMILY, GIRLFRIEND, ADDRESS. ADMITS THAT EVERYTHING IS TRUE BUT ALEFANTIS HIMSELF IS NOT A PEDOPHILE

GET THE FUCK IN HERE!

same here

can you bring me up to speed?
What is the voat theads all about?

I have actually never seen a US president in my lifetime being as extreme as trump in his pro israel views.

Most zionist US president of my lifetime.

PG4

I'm a secular humanist, i'm not wicked, i want the world to become a better place.

that goes against everything I stand for people are entitled to speak freely.

as we are free to be able to change peoples minds and help one another through compassion.

If I was going to filter anyone it would be you for telling me what to do do you really think you are so important you govern my life ?

No wonder they shut down the safety squad threads

Would be a shame if some well intentioned anons reported that to the fire department

I literally have only watched youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U and youtube.com/watch?v=R7PcSf4Tj8o so I probably don't know enough to bring you up to speed on anything, since i got here like 30 mins ago

>that flag
Oh yeah, I forgot. Filter the Aussies too

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,'' Trump told New York magazine in a 2002 profile of Epstein written three years before Epstein began to be investigated. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Epstein to investigators:
In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.

Saved for the upcoming Iranian war.

no, because it's illegal gay raves and sex parties. a kill, is to fuck someone, a murder is an orgy. like a murder of crows? alefantis said everything was true, cept he doesn't like kids. he's gay, comet ping pong is already listed as a diy space as we learned in the ss threads. he installed a sound proof room in pegasus. that shows every sign of being a diy venue space. apparently there's some house with a secret space.... he already runs a diy space and is likely to run a gay rave space, he's likely to have more. this is a lot of money that is potentially under the table, you guys finding it is a problem for him hence anger. also, how the fuck do you guys think a pizza fag gets to be on the top 50 list of influential people in dc?

GODDAMN IT YOU FUCKING RETARDS IT'S RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOUR FUCKING FACES BUT YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH KIDS.

You mean a place like Virginia/greater D.C. Area?

ayyyyy he really believed himself to be untouchable, no surprise he's now squirming and threatening youtubers. God knows what shit he has gotten away with

reminds me of a serial killer (maybe ramirez) who after quite a few killings thought he might be invisible because of how easy it was for him to commit crimes without being detected or caught

Thanks I was hoping you'd see and answer.

> innocent till proven guilty is at the core of western civilisation
I agree, but you still didn't answer the question. Would you think she's innocent? What does your gut tell you? Isn't ''coincidences'' and ''clues'' like that enough to make you wonder? Or do you shut it all down with a ''meeeh, no real evidence''.

> and your example is beyond retarded because it's something entirely different, on a personal level, not across the internet. apparently unlike you I am not an autist because I'd deal with such a scenario in a practical manner. check her text messages, have serious talks with her and so on and confirm my suspicions before making the final decision

Sooooo let me get this straight. You cried about 'Ad hominems' on the previous post, now you proceed to call people you don't know retarded and autists.

You also have no waifu yet you imply you know how to deal with these situations better and you suggest ''checking her text messages'', thinking any woman would let you do that without raising hell.

So much irony.

>not even on the instagram of Alefantis

>Just a random post by someone from his friends list

This is the best evidence you got heh? pathetic. Trump actually has a direct connection to a convicted pedophile and there are witnesses and victims too

An user found this place called the Pegasus Museum Alefantis owns

When he asked Alefantis for an interview about it, the fag threatened to kill his family and gf.

We've basically stumbled upon something major here. Help us dig lad.

Then realize this is not pro or con for eithe trump or hillary this is an indictment of their entire platform and if indeed Trump has commit such acts he is not in a position to leverage his own weight as he is now being held accountable which has not been the case in US politics.

>info comes to Light Trump is just as guilty then Mike Pence becomes President and Trump acts as a witness against the Criminal Syndicate.

Do you and Alefantis fuck kids together? Is that why you're trying to deflect with flimsy Trump bullshit? It's very curious.

the alefantis family has direct connection to 2 pedophiles and a guy who paid 800,000 to keep something secret

DIRECTLY from the CTR memo what a cunt you are.

What if pizzagate is free publicity for the start of the alt left where, they stop caring about muh PR and admit to being fucking weirdos.

THE CONNECTIONS ARE COMING TRUE

Stop derailing the thread

Thanks