When the fuck did "Asian housewife" become a meme?

It doesn't exist, Asian women are just as intolerable as "Western" women. Don't fall for the meme. Maybe Filipino and Vietnamese women, but they're after your money to pay for their 20 other family members and possibly a secret boyfriend that beats her, works some shit labor job, etc etc.

Japanese women in general are pushed to believe that having kids or being in a relationship will affect their employment opportunities. You have to remember these people are indoctrinated in a super competitive education system, all those years and hours put to "studying", the last thing on their mind is a relationship or love interest.

It is very typical and common to have relations called off simply to study for exams or starting new jobs.

Anyways, focus on making money, traveling, starting businesses. The loyal housewife is becoming a meme and it generally means you'll be stuck with a gold digger that cheats on you.

At least find a college educated woman that can think for herself and doesn't assume XYZ company will give her the ideal life if she puts in 60 hours a week.

I'm speaking from an anecdotal point of view, my jap gf works 6 days a week/60 hours a week. The stress has already taken its toll on her. Not to mention the mandatory coworker drinking parties/business meetings after work hours.

She has considered saving her money to start some sort of touristy service in some SE Asians countries like surf rentals/lessons/etc.

I'd say Korea is the worst country for workholics/alcoholics than Japan. It's basically mandatory to drink with coworkers as team building from their companies.

>I'd say Korea is the worst country for workholics/alcoholics than Japan. It's basically mandatory to drink with coworkers as team building from their companies.

WTF I want to move to Worst Korea now

my asian gf is pretty great tho

you just sound butthurt because were stealin your womens

the way to fix japan is to ban girls from attending high school or any higher education.

It's a weird culture where people would look down on you for using all your vacation days

I don't talk to Asian women that only talk to white/black guys lol

Just as white guys are mad about white women going for black guys. This isn't the case.

I rarely use my vacation time anyway. Maybe 4 days a year, one four day weekend and two 3 day ones. Maybe I'm just boring but that's enough for me.

Muh greener grass basically

>implying women are better in the west
At least your women are not obese as fuck.

this must be heavily shoped? r-r-right?

>Japanese women in general are pushed to believe that having kids or being in a relationship will affect their employment opportunities.

It's ok bb when you marry me you won't have to work.

Americans provided they are not SJWs at least have a personality that separates them from the rest. The culture here is to not standout. Being opinionated, "different" is looked down. They all prefer to be agreeable and quiet, leading a lot of group hangouts with friends to be boring and shallow.

I mean at least Americans/Westerners can cuss each other out, argue, get into fights without severely damaging friend relations.

Over here, one argument and you will be shunned for being too aggressive or just ignored.

SJW isn't a thing here, people tend to walk on eggshells in most conversations.

Not really senpai, my chink gf isnt "just for the money" some of them need a man to show their family how successful and not useless they are. Some of them have dreams yo just find he right ones

Now this is proper THICCCCC

All banter aside, racemixing is wrong.
You shouldn't do it.

>Not to mention the mandatory coworker drinking parties/business meetings after work hours.

Tim.. we need to talk

>Maybe Filipino and Vietnamese women, but they're after your money to pay for their 20 other family members and possibly a secret boyfriend that beats her, works some shit labor job, etc etc.
Nip, speaks the truth better do a background check before actually marrying a flip girl

Shit m8, way to culpabilise me for not working on my japanese more.
You make me want to move there even more than before.

Fuck, this seems like such a great environment for business ownership.
I can already see myself shaming my employee for not having four children already, and these obedient cucks doing it because that's what the boss want.
Refusing to hire any woman, and giving all my men enough money to make a family work ( but not too much that they start their own business ;^) ).

And my god, the lack of drama, the relative safety in knowing the work will be done in time, my god, i can't wait to be a nip citizen.

I also have wet dreams where i succeed in becoming a multibillionaire and use my money to build influence in the government and be the anti-soros, forcing them to close the borders completely and deport anyone i don't like.
Shit, i masturbate at the thought of being the force behind the long-needed and awaited deportation of all the zainichi filth and their chinese comrades. Remove that 0,6% blemish from the face of Japon.

Shit, i need to step up my game.

Those that never left their countries or speak English/other languages other than their own are just as bad as anyone else that never left their hometown.

You'd have to find one that studied overseas and have peculiar interests not typical to the mainstream. Also, one that doesn't rely/use social media as a basis for any form of entertainment/education.

My jap gf and her family is all sorts of weird. They believe Hitler was right, visited pyramids in Egypt to hear voices giving them commands/instructions. She told me they are legit Freemasons lol.

They also don't like Jews or Muslims, but believe Jews did 9/11 to get America to do their dirty work.

If you have at least ¥5 million and office space rented out and I think hire at least two Japanese, you can get an investor visa.

kys virgin english teacher who can't get a girl

dude with asian women it's very simple: you either put a baby in her, or you leave

I had a Japanese Girlfriend and yeah they are overrated
But I also liked her work ethic a lot.
I studied a lot more thanks to her and I don't regret the time spend with her.
Maybe they aren't wife material but it was never going to work out anyway.
I am half german half italian. A child of us would have to many axis forces for one person.

Stop wasting your time on earth, kill yourself already.
More seriously, travel a bit, even in your own county, state, region.

I'm with someone but it's far from any "perfect Asian housewife" meme....

I'm not in it for kids. Actually to help start a business or use citixenship statuses to help rent property.

>They believe Hitler was right,
uh, mate.

they are japanese.

Fuck that shit, i ain't investing ( beyond stocks ) in foreign countries.
I'll do it once i'm a citizen and not before.

Speaking of which, i'll try as much as possible to base my businesses on siphonning money from outside Japon and putting it in.

It's ok i have time, i'm still relatively young ( easily 50 years ahead of me, remove ten to get citizenship/build networks and that's 40 years to make Japon my playground ). Or more..!

>my face when i'm an immortal cyborg and watch everywhere outside Japon go to complete shit due to subhumanisation

>I'm not in it for kids. Actually to help start a business or use citixenship statuses to help rent property.

that's what i'm saying. you cannot be in a relationship with an asian woman because for them a relationship means a father. if you're not going to be a father, you're useless, and they will drop out of the relationship, as you just experienced. they can get everything else you have to offer from their friends and family, but better

Vous les Français, vous vivez toujours dans des contes de fées...
Au moins tu ne te reproduiras pas. Tu seras esclabe d'un job minable, mais au Japon (ce qui est un avantage pour toi), si tu ne te suicides pas en moins d'une année.

Vous ne semblez pas bien m'aimer, donc où est le problème dans ce cas ?
Ma mort est, de votre point-de-vue, un bénéfice complet pour le monde, non ?

>Dabidokun didn't understand marrying a nip will cause him severe problems

Come on ダビドくん

Ye i know wot u mean, i just dont feel like typing paragraph s, my concern was that not all asians are just gold-diggers, desu any woman shud want a wealthy man. Some asians just want a man like any woman shud too.

Do not kill yourself frenchbro. Do not do the shitskins job for them.

More to the fact that Hitler had good reasons

Not really about exterminating Jews

They sort of supported Trumo, but now feel iffy on his cucking to Israel

They aren't racist in an ethnic cleansing sprt of way. But against globalism and outside groups influencing global politics and culture.

For example, they liked the concept of Hitler youth camps and were looking to make their own village/farm on +50 acres of land bought somewhere or inhabiting a deserted island in the ocean somewhere away from society. Sounds like some hippie sex cult with drug fueled orgies, but I guess I'm in it to see if it really takes off.

Unfortunately this is the truth

dunno man im interested as well
judging from background id say it isnt

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK I WANT TO BECOME SOROS LIKE INFLUENTAL PERSON NOW THANKS TO YOU

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhht
I will not lose to you!

not to be racist or anything I've dated 4 pinoy women - all 4 of them were/are, golddiggers, just my anecdotal, personal experience

Indian women are the only true feminine spirits left in the world, but they smell like shit

Yes they all are, you'd have to find a college educated one or one that works in the medical field. Those kinds of girls you'd want to be with. Any girls for the matter that are not educated or ambitious would be bad to be around with. There are obvious red flags to look out for.

They sound like good people.

Lol maybe there's an influx of useless chink pigs on the internet spreading dumb bitch propaganda about their white wash re education.

3 of them were in the medical field
one was a math major

I don't know anymore, its also possible I just suck at picking women. its probably that yeah.

They all treat relationships as a business transaction. You're better off paying for actual flip whores and not the glorified ones you dated if you have yellow fever.

The younger ones who's parents come from the homeland can be a pain in the ass tho

I don't have yellow fever at all. It just happened somewhat naturally. I never had the intentions for anything as she was in a relationship already and talking with exes at the same time. I also had someone else at the time and she didn't mind hearing about things we did when I was with the other person.

Being of Asian culture actually made things more difficult as she couldn't introduce me to her family or friends because they would judge me or pressure for marriage, but more to the fact they would disapprove of me instantly.

Your mileage may vary. Asian women are aware of yellow fever types and will either avoid you or use it to play into their advantage to con you out of free stuff.

There's plenty of failure stories from all walks of life, countries. Military, English teacher, Brit expats, etc. They all say the same things for good reasons.

>Indian women are the only true feminine spirits left in the world, but they smell like shit
Have you dated an Indian girl? I have. Twice. They are bratty, stuck up, and spoiled. I am not even talking about westernised ones either. They are like little princesses. They are not demure at all.

And they age like boiled shit.

I bet 4$ she had parents who spoiled it - also, being a cunt here, I bet she was punjabi?

>Any girls for the matter that are not educated or ambitious would be bad to be around with. There are obvious red flags to look out for.
Agree with this 100%. You need a hard-working intelligent girl if you want to
1. Have a higher chance of having intelligent kids and
2. Raising them to be productive and hard-working

Choosing a female to have kids with is important. It's not just boobs and how well she can suck your dick.

>nigger roleplay
Kys

>loser WMAF lies

The problem has more to do with the beta culture of Indian/Arab guys basically putting pussy on a pedestal. Their parents are no better either, ingraining them that men are judged by how much money they have etc. They're basically Jews or successfully conned by the Jew ways.

its not a meme just a stereotype quit yer fucken bitching and deal with it you bad driving pencil dick rice farmer.

Kys lousy betaweeb

Loser white NIMALE lie

That is probably true. In my experience Indian parents tend to dote on their daughters a lot. But that just could be my small sample size.

One was from Gujarat the other was Tamil. But I know what you mean about Punjabi.

Kys asian women hate white men

one taste of my BWC and her gook ass will do whatever I want.

Kys WMAF shill

Asian women hate white men

>indian/arab culture
>pussy on pedestal

my dude.i think you got it backwards hombre bro

>nigger white numale lies

Ching Chong

Islam is better than WMAF BULLSJIT

>mandatory coworker drinking parties/business meetings after work hours
why is this even a thing, I hate those

>be me
>come from multi ethnic family
>compare the races of women
asian women are literally easy mode compared to any other women.

Why do asian women who are ugly love white men

so you ''connect'' with your bosses whom you completely fucking hate and loathe for being another cog in the machine who gives order to his drones

its a culture thing.

Ugly Asian women is what the white scum get

And white men get ugly Asian women

no hes kinda right, they get pumped up egos and princess complex thanx to dowrys.
they are easily the most dramtic and mouthy women. They are like black women without the muscle.

but the alpha ones will just slap em but there are plenty of betas that are whipped by their burkha puppeteers.
that garment is just there to keep their skin fair cuz white skin is hot on women there

>that trigger discipline
qt desu

i couldn't give a single fuck either way. a bitch comes in many shapes and forms, colours and creeds, still just a bitch to me.

Asian as in indian and arab then yes, but crazy

but oriental then no, best as you can get

False. Even East Asian the white men get the ugly ones

Stay mad loser

Stupid Oz die

well i mean sure some are, but if you wanna talk blanket generalizations, then no. the majority are treated like shit and by majority i mean the ones still living in their countries not the few and many immigrants you may see or interact with.

>Work more than 60 hours/week
>Required to drink with coworkers and clients
>Can't use vacation days

This is basically any serious white collar gig in America, dude.

All of them are

You are just a bunch of primitive brown monkeys

>Asian as in indian and arab then yes, but crazy
Keep telling yourself that

Arab girls are a bit harder to get to than Indian girls, but its not rocket science. They are more scared of being caught. If you have a flat, they will fuck like pigs.

>remember the gaijin hunters....

I know because as a nigger I fucked more than 50 Arab girls. Why are they so easy?

It did exist, my mom and aunties were all house makers. And then we moved here,

It's not shopped, but heavily disfigured due to pants/posture.

funfact: most women have a thighgap if standing in the right way

Joke's on you, I'm a chink

Stay mad Rashid

Why are you fishing for (You)'s this entire thread?

My name is Ubuntu Abingo Rohonagono

Kys WMAF shillbot

Fuck off my pol

Your shit has nothing to do with politics

>increasingly nervous sweating
Enjoy your last (You) from me

This guy spams all Asian women threads, I think he's an Indian

I see
autism is strong across the globe, I forgot

Fuck you WMAF shill

Stay mad you Get the ugly ones

ISBDIA SJANS S

KYS WHITE NIGGER

ASIAN WOMEN THREADS ARE NOT POLITICS

KYS

Because they're your wives you shit

Because I am cool as fuck and you are a brown monkey

Now go worship mary like all Catholics do

First time posting on Sup Forums

These threads always make me feel uneasy. My GF is 100% Japanese. I'm American. Everything's gonna work out, r-right, guys...?

Its jewish racemixing propaganda. They want the future european race to be a mix of niggers and asian, kalergi plan says as much. So they push niggers on white women and chinks on white men.

>I'd say Korea is the worst country for workholics/alcoholics than Japan. It's basically mandatory to drink with coworkers as team building from their companies.
Isn't that the same for Japan though?
I've always wondered this about Japan. Is the goal of college there to work at a good corporation? How much does a good corporation even pay you when you're working like a slave for 60+ hours. Plus salarymen aren't really portrayed as living big in all the media I've seen

But that's all true