Does Donald Trump really only get 4 hours of sleep as he claims?

Does Donald Trump really only get 4 hours of sleep as he claims?

Isn't that unhealthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-16964783
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biphasic_and_polyphasic_sleep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sleepless elite, faggot.

I usually sleep 5 or 6 hours.

No, because he takes his daily dose of Super Male Vitality™

He's an old man.
Old people need less sleep

4-6 hours is what a lot of much older people get because that's all they can get for some reason.
I don't think it's enough but I don't think it's unhealthy for him either.
The less he sleeps the more he can work on Americas problems.

At that age, your body doesn't need that much sleep.

Trump also has a unique gene that allows him to sleep for less hours with significantly less negative impactful on his brain. (reagan had alzheimer)

He's also an absurd workaholic, like Musk

This too

Isn't that average for an American?

Thatcher famously got 4 hours a night nuttin wrong with it

NO. Plenty of people before him have had that claim and all of them have been bogus. Edison slept during the day in a chair in his office, Maggie Thatcher only had short sleep during dramatic times but usually slept normally. Einstein was never awake and claimed he needed long periods alone to think.

Anyone on Sup Forums above 40 will know instinctively that a day without proper rest leads to cognitive stress. Personally would I prefer a president to have at least 9 hours kip and an afternoon nap.

What does the phrase 'sleepless elite' mean to you?

What is your occupation? I think 6 hours is reasonable, to be honest.

bbc.com/news/magazine-16964783

It took some time for their sleep to regulate but by the fourth week the subjects had settled into a very distinct sleeping pattern. They slept first for four hours, then woke for one or two hours before falling into a second four-hour sleep.

This is interesting.

Note, these are the only two posts I've read in this thread so far. One of them is a shitposter who, I assume, is asshungry for cock because he thinks I am insulting Trump. No, this is a pretty neat skill if this is legit. I want to know more about it.

Talk shit and go visit your Grandad.

>Edison
>Einstein
Meme "scientists" coming through.

Edison was a thief industrialist rather than a scientist.

He uses stimulant drugs to stay awake.

It's not terribly healthy, and can cause emotional instability. I hope he stops, but I don't think he will.

My money is on him using Modafinil (air force pilot stimulant)

>Meme "scientists"

Do you just dismiss any mention of these two, including the man that changed the world's view on physics, because you associate it with those who obsess// with pop science? That's pretty fucking stupid buddy, time to kill yourself before our schools " get more dumber " because of yo.

I normally get to sleep at 02.00 and wake up at 11.00. I have an afternoon snooze about 14.00.

Everyone has different sleep patterns. The science of sleep is full of shit for brain scientist trying to pigen hole everyone.

Then again Sup Forums is a daily soup of pigeon droppings. All of you need some proper sleep so you can wake up before you all become sleeple sheeple people.

Cocaine would have an extremely detrimental effect on an elderly geriatric man. I doubt this old fart is snorting that white nose powder (aka nose clams fresh from the sea)

what

OLD PEOPLE SLEEP ALL FUCKING DAY

the low energy do, you should know this - being in japan

Go to sleep my baby. When you wake up the world may have changed but you will see only what you are told to. You know nothing about sleep or about Japan but you profess such intelligence. Read a book once in a while you might learn something.

>being this assblasted for talking about sleep
okay user

He has a cat-nap structure, and he's probably a genetic freak in this regard.

great men sleep less than the usual

Napo slept only 4 hours

>I dont know how to argue therefore i will tell to kill himself

>Isn't that unhealthy?
Nothing $100M of vacations won't fix.

Oh wait, that was the other one.

No work ever got done while sleeping you lazy nigger

>I don't want to deal with someone pointing out how retarded I am
>So I'll focus on the mean words he told me that comprise a small minority of the entire post

Tip your fedora.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biphasic_and_polyphasic_sleep

tl;dr: You need less sleep if you sleep in multiple segments.

Go figure, people actually have been thinking critically about sleep while you've been accepting the traditional belief that 8 hours is okay and anything outside of that is unhealthy.

My father only got 4-5 hours of sleep when he was in the military as an E9.

To veterans: I'm not saying I'm a god damn vet, take the stick out of your ass.

Drinking the kosher Christian blood of his masters will keep him strong, mate.

Physically active people need at least 8 hours to recover. Weak beta cucks don't need much sleep.

>To veterans: I'm not saying I'm a god damn vet, take the stick out of your ass.
Yes, I can see right above that you said "My father" and "when HE was in the military"

Who the fuck got on your ass accusing you of stolen honor or some shit?

cocaine makes an old man feel younger. You all know that everyone seeks the fountain of youth. Cocaine is the closest thing to it. Adderall would actually be the closest thing to cocaine. I bet he has a shrink on standby. That would explain his burst of anger.

that's what happens when you're popping adderall all fucking day

>while you've been accepting the traditional belief that 8 hours is okay and anything outside of that is unhealthy.
I never said that though, I just stated at that age you don't need that much sleep and that hes born with a gene that can mitigate damage caused by not sleeping enough

Where did I say that you need eight (8) hours of sleep?

You'd be surprised at how triggered a veteran gets when you just say "my father was a veteran and...."

Idk man.

He doesn't drink, smoke, or take drugs.

Rich ppl only sleep 4 -6 hours a night. That's why they are rich and successful.
While everyone is sleeping they are working and gaining on their competitors.
The problem with this is it puts your brain into a warped reality. I don't know if it's the many hours alone with your own thoughts or it's the tiredness gets to your mind but you usually end up having a different sense of confidence and superiority and say stupid things and act out things you normally wouldn't.
Like being happy drunk,
Source: Me

Call it medication then, he's an old man. He's gotta be on a collection of prescriptions already

He isn't.

Yep. For me 3 hours is more than enough. If you sleep more than 4 hours per day you're a fucking useless degenerate.

I need about eight hours of sleep if I'm eating carbs. If I'm in ketosis my body naturally wakes up after five to six hours of sleep, no alarm clock required. No idea why since I feel more mentally alert in keto.

let's be honest user, he probably is

I need 9 hours if I'm going to the gym in the morning. 7-8 on my off days.

Keto is what we all should be on. It's makes us into our optimum being.

What ketogenic diet are you specifically on?

They're drugging him telling him he needs to be active to take care of dire business and when his health degrades, they'll pump him up with another drug, and another drug, and another to cure the symptoms caused by the last drug, eventually he'll be spread so thin and become so diseased, he'll only have scant bouts of operating time inbetween heavy illness. He will develop tremors, then eventually full onset parkinson's and he will become literally Hitler, a shell of the person once was and the perfectly pliable tool of the shadow dictators. He'll be fed a script and be unable to gauge right or wrong, success or failure until he and that which is under his care becomes crippled and destroyed, sitting atop a pummeled and defeated nation, defeated by its own malignantly misused power. His body will have been destroyed and as he is used to destroy America, like Hillary before him.

I got into about 5 hours per night last semester for no particular reason other than not wanting to sleep. I was lazier than ever and still slept for hours on end on weekends

Hardly an endorsement

>4 hours of sleep
what a pleb.
I havn't slept 4 hours since tuesday

>Does Donald Trump really only get 4 hours of sleep as he claims?

Probably. Rich old people sleep much less than young people.

checked

A buddy of mine was very dedicated to obtaining the uberman schedule. He tried for about a month without success. Only ended up turning him into an angry, zombified version of himself until he finally said fuck it and slept for nearly a day then he was normal again. Not easy stuff.

I slept 5 hours a day for a few months and I felt like shit.

>
exactly. Trump lies about every fucking thing, why should we believe anything he says? He is a pathological liar. His tweets reveal a sleep deprived or medicated delusional mindset. He looks very unhealthy, I give him a year before a coronary.

Aren't tax returns usually disclosed?

>flag
do you make up for it by falling asleep in the middle of the workday?

hahahahaha says who? Trump? hahahahah. Bush wasnt an alcoholic either, he said so.

Do you know why he said he swore off alcohol?

I've done it for midterms/finals before, where you've given up on social stuff for a few days and you intend to do nothing but study and fit the naps in.

Until the 4 hours pass you feel very functional. 15 minutes after a scheduled nap, the fatigue washes back over you like a tidal wave.

Something like everyman is probably a much more reasonable compromise- you cut down on the night period, but you don't have so many constant interruptions during the day.

>

Trump can be fed Adderall and Ambien all day long, we only need Putin to be healthy, which he evidently is, since Putin will be the one running Trump's show

And one day he'll wake up and he's bombing seven (more) countries and flooding every city with refugees, he won't know what happened.

He'll be in better shape now that he's on the secret service drug regimen.

Seriously, even though the presidency is stressful as fuck, you better believe the president gets the best drugs.