Is it possible to create a new version of Christianity Sup Forums...

Is it possible to create a new version of Christianity Sup Forums? One that keeps the judeo-christian values that western civilization was founded on but removing the cuckyness and making it strongly pro-white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_Catholic
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2013/10/17/sspx-burial-of-nazi-war-criminal-met-with-protestors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 options:

Remain Catholic and work on your community level to oppose Zionist and Globalist influences on the children of your parish. Teach them strong moral values and try to go back to a traditional Latin mass.

Convert away from Protestantism.

Stay Orthodox and try to actually spread it since Orthodoxy is still seen as esoteric and weird in the west.

i hope so

The scientific method is the greatest red pill of all time. Spirituality is a state of mind. Religion is a con job.

Worse than I thought.

>esoteric
today in a snowstorm i drew crosses in the snow out of wine before cutting down oak tree branches

That's because you live in a primarily Orthodox nation. Go beyond Eastern Europe and Greece and people think it's old mystics living in the mountains and ringing a bunch of bells at all hours of the day. Other Christians around my state seem to know a decent amount on it but any non-Christian here thinks it's some kind of cult.

>judeo
>that western civilization was founded on

Yes, you can found your own sect and nobody will care.

DAY OF THE RAKE

Traditionalist Catholics are based as fuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditionalist_Catholic
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2013/10/17/sspx-burial-of-nazi-war-criminal-met-with-protestors/

>I'm Christian but fuck all of these other Christians
Atheist detected, there's one in every thread

Yes, it's called Orthodoxy.

>Defending the two oldest sects of Christianity but pointing out their flaws is saying "fuck them"

The jab at Proddies was a joke, relax.

Racial supremacy is not part of Christianity. Being "pro-white" is wrong, you should just be pro-life. Life thrives in certain circumstanes, one of which is defence of national states and the freedom of the people of a certain community to be as homogenous as they want to be. Don't fall for the dialectics imposed by the elite that tries to create a dialectical divide in which you're either a nazi or a cuck and there's nothing in-between. Remember that Sup Forums is also a propaganda tool of the elite, now more than ever.

You say that but people will invent secular religions, look at SJWs / lefties. If this were 200 years ago, they would be burning people in their villages and calling them witches.

An organised religion can keep the nutters in check if done correctly. Islam for example, cannot keep its zealots in check - in fact, it is designed to make itself more extreme as any criticism of an Islamic society can only be that it is not Islamic enough. Essentially Islamic societies will tend to progress toward a state like Taliban Afghanistan or ISIS.

Calvanist work ethic is the right way forward, in order to focus people on being productive. You need to make them focus on themselves rather than others.

>priests can literally marry women

lolno

Neo-Christianity is Islam.

Cuckproof, immune to degeneracy.

Nice try Ahmed

>Is it possible to create a new version of Christianity Sup Forums?

Just fuse Christianity with Juche. Easy.

not really
priests can STAY married
they can't actually marry
i.e.
>user is a normalfag
>finds wife, gets married has kids
>user then finds religion and after some time becomes a priest
>church doesn't want to kill his family so he stays married
OR
a story i heard from a guy who goes to eh fuck no idea how to translate it
basically college for priests
>user is studentshit
>user is about to finish his last year
>has small break before last year
>quickly finds a wife to marry
>if he finishes it before marrying he can't marry after becoming a priest

Exactly. SJWism is the new religion of the west. Everyone is drinking the kool aid. Pretending that atheism immunizes you from retarded self destructive ideologies will get us nowhere