Bombs the middle east and north africa

>bombs the middle east and north africa
>complains about middle eastern refugees

Why is the west so retarded? Its cause and effect

I don't remember bombing Tunisia. But yeah, let's watch Europe keep taking in Northern Africans and destroying their country mistaking them for Syrians.

i agree what we need to do is that need to start importing refugees into american, mexico, and canada so that they will be spread out around the globe equally

#sorrysyria

The European populace didn't care for wars. It was the elites that decided our position (as seen by the outrage when David Cameron tried to take the UK to war with Syria).
But the elites get to live in their nice gated communities while the common man is at the front line of all this.

You say that as if you don't benefit from living in a country that follows and defines western principles and values. Did you have plans to fundamentally change the nation you immigrated to before you came here, you dirty shitskin?

>I don't remember bombing Tunisia.
Neither in Morocco and we got 750k here

>Your foreign policy of securing your own national interests means you MUST take in people who don't care about you, your country, your culture or your values completely compromising your national interests

Yes I see.

Still waiting for the proof that finns bombed Iraq, Afghanistan and Somalia

Soros did his colour revolution trick in Tunisia you retard. He called it jasmine this time though.

It's not about individual countries, it's about the West in general.

Remind me when Austria or Germany bombed the Middle East please.

WW2.

reparations for 6 million

And that comes unironically from that flag?
maybe a proxy poster or just burgered

I didn't know that Qatar, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Dubai were all bombed out husks.

wtf i hate europe now

Turn on cnn

We didn't bomb shit, Ahmed.

This is your punishment for going against Israel, kimi

Wtf i love refugees now!They can all come and fuck my wife and her son in the ass!

>the "west"
It's the USA doing this shit, being very brave again bombing countries on other continents so they don't suffer any strong consequence.

uhhh ok so we made a mayrtr of gadaffi's green book so we could trap the central bank cartel and prove they will never change. libya got a central bank 1 week after mr green books death. libya is still a shit hole. the bankers will never rig the system in humanities favour.

it worked btw. also thats why i dipped out of syria the same day assad drew tanks on his own people.

so right now were at: we need a new financial system and the imf "is working" on a new basket case. i wont pressure them, but i have zero faith in them. but the e-konmy is fragile so its going to be interesting reading about india going cashless because any asshole script kiddie can reset the bitcoin blockchain and btfo the bank cartelz

countries without a central bank: russia cucked theirs, kekekkeke. iran. syria. north korea. (dprk uses fake usa fiat tho)

but yeah man keep thinking the financial world is not running the show behind the curtains...

btw mid/lower africa wasnt involved in arab spring and thus have zero claim to refugee status

>black people
>the middle east

YOU BOMBED THIS FUCKING REGION YOU SHITLORDS.
>US and A are the reason millions of muslim come to Europe
>goys the white race is dieing
>USA is the real jew

Couldn't agree more.