So our retarded president went to the US, nobody knew where she was for a few days...

So our retarded president went to the US, nobody knew where she was for a few days, and then she said that she had to go meet with Marco Rubio.

This fucking country...

I'm on a phone what shitty country does your retard flag belong to?

omg I want her

I was going to insult you for having a female president, but looking at that mug, I figure she's just a woman (male).

>a fucking pineapple

that's not her

croatia

>but looking at that mug, I figure she's just a woman (male).

um.....what?

I mean... she's an idiot, but I'd fuck her

She'd get it.

Let us dispense with this notion that Croatia is a country

The picture on the left is, the other 2 are Ice T's wife.

I agree.

He means it could be a tranny.

He was implying she looks like a tranny. For what it's worth, I think she's good looking. And that thing with the chocolate was hilarious.

I honestly had no idea your country had a president.

What did you think they had? A king?

A FUCKING PINEAPPLE

>You'll never have a 3 ways with the President of Croatia and the Attorney General of Crimea.

Did she make Lil Marco straight?

>muh dick

Balkan niggers have an 80 IQ it's expected

I can guarantee you that's a tranny. I personally know this.

>And that thing with the chocolate was hilarious.
Agreed, how can people be so retarded to get mad at someone giving away serbian chocolates.

>Woman president.

Man am I fucking glad we didn't fall for that meme. Even South Park thought it was a lock. Women were sick of our shit and just taking over. HAH! What a joke. Strong male leader booted the door open and told everyone they were a pussy cuck and he was here to fix shit. Thank fucking god we don't have to stomach 8 years of American merkel.

she craves for ŠEŠELJS BIG ČETNIK KOK

I know it seems that way but in comparison to our last "male" president this woman's an improvement trust me.

Why would she meet with Rubio?

He lost his own home state in Floria primaries?

>hover
>on phone

Because that was the best she could get.

You have no idea what utter pieces of human garbage our former two presidents were. I'd kill any one of them without a second thought or remorse.
She is NATO cuck, that's probably the worst thing about her.

underrated

>deleting your post and proving it wasn't bait and you're really retarded

>I mean... she's an idiot, but I'd fuck her
Thats pretty much how men should view most women.

Also to add one meaningful thing, she opposed the open border policy enforced by the former liberal government.

underrated

...your people are on cvjetni trg right now doing some nazi bullshit

yep, got anything left to sell to burgers? cause she's selling it right now it seems..

hopefully no more migrants, this shit is unbearable

We definitely have, but I'll bet you that we'll give more over for free than sell it.

kek
Whoever those people may be, they are definitely not mine.
I don't care about the refugees since our political leaders are a bunch of sellouts, in other words - not ours - and therefore our country collaboration in the Asian warzones is not Croatians' responsibility, meaning refugees have no place here.

>anglo education

Marco?

>refugees have no place here.

I'm not pro refugees by any means, but that's the problem - they're refugees, they have no place anywhere

THICC
H
I
C
C

Well here's a sentence I didn't expect to say today:

I really want to titty fuck the president of Croatia.

They are not refugees once they arrive on the soil of a country not swept up by war.
Why don't they stay in Turkey? Or Iran if they are Afghans? Even Indians, Pakistanis, and North Africans are coming via Turkey.
But no, they want to come here, set up their carpets so they can pray towards Mecca while leeching off.
They are not refugees, they are migrants.

>refugees
if they are refugees then we should too just shit on our passports and join the rivers of mud
>i come from a poor as shit country with corrupt leadership
>we had wars in the last 20years
>please accept me you fucking nazi bigot
why does a man from somalia go to sweden when
a) there is no war in somalia
b) even if there was there's a dozen of countries that are at peace on the way there

>go to another country
>have no handlers because no one cares about your shity little piss hole
>loose your official

Yeah it's our fault.

sounds like a new anime

Yeadh.

What are gun laws like in Croatia these days?

OP is clearly a leftist.

I don't see anything wrong about ma'am president going to US.
I would say that they're jealous. Would people complain like this if she has visited Bulgaria for an instance?

Quite strict. You have to pass a psychiatric check, if you have any alcohol or drug-related felonies or noted violence you can say goodbye to firearms, I thing you can bypass it only if you join the Hunting Association because they get drunk all the time. Even then, self-defense laws will fuck you up.
Although if you know your way around, getting illegal guns is not a big issue.

that is a big bitch

what you feeding those cunts down there

Nice one cunt

She was on the US food for years prior to becoming the president.

Do you think USA food inherently increases obesity?

Is it the corn syrup in everything or what?

Well their females develop at a very fast pace and then turn obese once they hit 30, there's definitely something in the food. Most of the people here are quite thin up until 35, and a good portion retain the figure into old age.
Maybe it's just the way of life as even people in the office may have small fields or orchards they work in after the official work day is over.

I want to fuck your president

T H I C C

>tfw no kolinda mummy

>It is the corn syrup in everything or what?
Yeah, we have corn syrup in everything because Kansas and Nebraska are 99% cornfields. There's also the corn subsidies so using corn syrup is way cheaper than using cane sugar

checked

no shit. thats why i asked. if you check every brand of every food on the back label the first thing is either water or corn syrup.

check'd right back
>Corn syrup
Isn't corn really full of calories? I remember a few years ago when me and some friends were camping and got hungry, we stole about several dozen sticks of corn in the fields, but the four of us couldn't eat up even ten.

Im drinking some fucking powerade right now, and wouldnt you know it, the first fucking thing in there that isnt water, is fucking high fructose corn syrup. im litterally chugging liquified corn

and this is supposed to be a sports drink?

Lol

Corn does have a lot of calories. That coupled with how little exercise a lot of us do equals obesity.
""""sports drink"""" is just a marketing term for salty juice.