Hey. FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK JIDF

Kikes, FUCK OFF

If you're anti Israel, then you're not anti white.

But muh 6 garillion goyim

>Oy vey

But what about our attractive Jewess soldiers goyim?

But Israel is a containment country, it contains all of the kikes so we don't have to deal with them!

*conveniently ignores the dozens of nukes they have pointed directly at Europe; see 'the Sampson option'*

>Muh gawd emperor sucks uncle Benji so I do too.

b..but I really really really really like women, rabbi!

Im not into rotting hairy infected jew snatch

good man

Thanks mr stroganoff

bumoing for kikes to leave this board

You are prolly one of the Pallies I chase down West Bank every summer.

You don't bitch about homos, pheodos, mooooslims, just about Joos who have been YOUR frontline against Islam. Of they get passed us then you clean them up.
Trump loves Ivanka, she's a joo.

Most white chrtadulfs understand the Joos are your closet ally. Walk down a street in Tel Aviv and you would think you're in a white part of THE USA.
WE love USA and we fight for you and we look like you.
You must be a stinking pig mooooslim to make a Joo hate thread.
Did the Confederate States of America hate Ben Judah? Did you hate Captain Kirk or Spock?
Come on. Do you really believe all joos are rich? or that all Joos hate Christians? Is that why you are protected to visit Bethlehem at Christmas? Ever hear of a joo that said anyone can't say Christmas or have a nativity scene? Been blown up or murdered by a joo... Unless you're mooooslim. When I make Pallies dance with my m4 I like to play the song by Van Halen.
Guess what it is when my rounds are hitting the ground?
Yisrael Chai, bitches.

If Europe continues on this course and France surrenders their nuclear arsenal to Islam you damn right, they will never get one off the ground.

The phone call that saved Europe

I hope you're being ironic like the rest of Sup Forums wew lad.

Fuck off kike

Fuck off.

of course. I love pol being raided by JIDF everyday. It's my favzies

JIDF doesn't exist silly billy it was invented by stupid stormfront.

Oy vey stupid goys get off my board god fucking dammit reeeeeeesseee

OFF. NOW.

Yea, yea. Keep the money flowing, goy.

> (You)
>OFF. NOW.
*Autistic screeching*

JUDEN SIND EKELHAFT!!!

OUT NOW SCHLOMO

This

FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK JEWISH "PEOPLE"

>Jews
They're russians

Half these posts are jews role-playing with jews, clocks ticking.

delet

OUT. SCAT SCAT! OUT RAT!

Hitler did nothing wrong.

>people on Sup Forums think that people hate israel because of the conflict that happened years ago
Lol you mongrels, and you call yourself redpilled ?

No problem. Pay up.

We have an entire fucking board dedicated for our hatred towards kikes, what's the point of this thread?

why doesnt isis attack israel?

>*conveniently ignores the dozens of nukes they have pointed directly at Europe; see 'the Sampson option'*
>TFW you realize the real reason America deployed the ABM missile defense shield in Europe after the cold war ended.

KIKES NOT WELCOME HERE!

No.

We need them to leave.

You hate us cuz u anus

We hate you be you're parasites.

I, for one, am Jewish and find Sup Forums to be very welcoming of my race and religion.

hey georgallidis

is this the truth? its kind of hard to believe because greeks always seem so chill lmao

Watch your mouth achmed....

>greeks
>chill

pick one Hans.And yes it's true.Nobody here like the kikes.They are our ancient enemy