youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president
aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/
us.cnn.com/2016/12/30/politics/barack-obama-last-minute-final-actions-donald-trump/index.html
livenewson.com/american/msnbc.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/05/celebrity-telethon-facebook-live-inauguration-day/
youtube.com/watch?v=OiEuj09Z-Ag
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/01/05/louise-mensch-heat-street-news-corp/
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/05/report-trump-inauguration-singer-offered-lucrative-record-deal/
breitbart.com/video/2017/01/05/watch-msnbcs-rachel-maddow-asks-if-trump-will-send-her-to-a-camp/
youtube.com/watch?v=XW_z75fIeIw
breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/05/milo-named-lgbtq-nations-2016-person-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president

65,844,954 votes for Hillary = 232 electoral votes
62,979,879 votes for Trump = 306 electoral votes

1 Hillary electoral vote = 283,814 votes
1 Trump electoral vote = 205,817 votes

that's a 77,997 difference or a 0.725 ratio

if we took this ratio, and look it on the gender pay gap, we will find this falls in range #49 out of a 51 list

aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/

only Louisiana and Wyoming have a worst gender pay gap ratio than the US elections

so what does it feels like to have an electoral college that scores as worst as the national gender pay gap? you can't call that bullshit a democracy

>hurr durr, build wall, make america great again

calm your fat tits neets, I ain't blaiming Trump on this one, I am blaming Obama for doing what niggers do most of the time...

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND RIOT WHAT'S LEFT

us.cnn.com/2016/12/30/politics/barack-obama-last-minute-final-actions-donald-trump/index.html

LITERALLY A FUCKING NIGGER DOING SOME NIGGERING

HE MIGHT AS WELL BURN THE FUCKING WHITE HOUSE AND STEAL STUFF FROM IT

Daily reminder that drumpf will be impeached February

ey white bois...
ur days are over...

Reminder: If you don't like anime, you aren't a real Trump supporter.

daily reminder

MORNING JEW TIME TO SHILL HILLARY

>6 am
You're free.

Sort of.

Practically all Russians are "white" no? Besides Siberian gooks.

>muh russia
Do any real people give a shit about this ?

About 16, from the most distant points, tip to toe.

Oh shit, I just noticed all the white states voted for Bernie

Awoo~

Agreed.

It's about 13 hours from Lands end to John o'Groats.

>Trump
>Lion

NYT still haven't removed their pre election prediction.

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

no, and that's why the media is sying

it's the nwo telling their puppets what to tell literal retards, literally everyone else is using the internet to get their news, whetever it's kikebook, twatter, infowars, breitbart, you name it

GUYS ISN'T OBAMA AMAZING

>tfw most of my Trump folder is made up of hatted anime girls

Here is a more detailed breakdown by all experts for states that were to go for Hillary.

>and Brietbart deleting many redpilling articles on the savagery of niggers.
which articles and when

>Celebs to Host Progressive ‘Love-a-Thon’ During Trump Inauguration

Jane Fonda, Judd Apatow, and Patricia Arquette are among the stars taking part in a celebrity-packed telethon airing on Facebook Live during Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration, which will raise money for Planned Parenthood and environmental group Earthjustice.

“Love-a-thon” was the brainchild of Alex Godin, a 23-year-old tech entrepreneur, who says Donald Trump’s election inspired the event.

“I woke up like a lot of Americans feeling pretty crappy on November 10,” Godin told CNNMoney. “I looked for an opportunity to do something.”

The event’s organizers — which include tech PR consultant Kara Silverman and Sam Koppelman, digital content strategist at Hillary for America — hope to raise a minimum of $500,000.

“It’s a really important opportunity to support causes like Planned Parenthood, the ACLU, Earthjustice, as they gear up to do [critical] work,” Godin said.

Other celebrities expected to participate in the event include Jamie Lee Curtis, Christopher Guest, Tim Robbins and Wilco frontman Jeff Tweedy.

The American Civil Liberties Union of Southern California will also benefit from the fundraiser.

The three-hour event will be hosted in New York City, with broadcast set to begin streaming on Facebook Live at 12:30 pm on inauguration day, January 20.

The fundraiser will reportedly feature comedy skits and musical acts from across the country during the event.

“The future of civil liberties in the United States is in our hands. Now is the time to step up and defend it,” the event’s website says,” adding the money raised will help fund “organizations that will fight for our most marginalized communities—and democratic norms—over the next four years.”

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/05/celebrity-telethon-facebook-live-inauguration-day/

>sorry I just couldn't let the opportunity slip away
>the eagle

Anime wise, I like jojo and mob psycho 100, and adeventure time. Does that count?

Only liberals looking for any excuse to say SEE HE CAN'T BE PRESIDENT, BRING BACK HILLARY

>The best way to kill a bad product is good advertising

What?

Are the roads really twisty? California is about the same size top to bottom and it only takes 12 hours to get all the way up from Mexico to the shakespear festival in southern oregon.

I'm so comfy I think I will finally go to sleep now. Goodnight Trumpgen. Someone else must make the new breads.

Sometimes the saltiness gets too intense in California. Sometimes winning is very salty.

WEEBS ARE HOPELESS, JERK OFF TO DEGENERATE ANIME. THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT IS TO UNVACCINATE
youtube.com/watch?v=OiEuj09Z-Ag

>Hillary is a really likable person
Joe is such a faggot.

WHERE IS MIKA

It is all in the manual

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

>Louise Mensch Gone from News Corp’s Heat Street

Heat Street moves a little closer to its anti-SJW editorial stance by parting ways with editor Louise Mensch.

From Politico:

Louise Mensch is no longer leading News Corp.’s libertarian-leaning website Heat Street. The company and Mensch made the change in mid-December.

Mensch and News Corp. said the move was made so that Mensch could focus on creating new digital media projects for News Corp.

[A] News Corp. source suggested another reason for the change: Mensch’s activity on Twitter and elsewhere had become a distraction for the otherwise successful website. Mensch has been incredibly active on Twitter, often attacking President-Elect Donald Trump, and talking about various theories regarding intelligence leaks and Russia. She also popped up in John Podesta’s hacked emails where she suggested an idea [BREITBART FACT CHECK: multiple ideas] for an ad for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/01/05/louise-mensch-heat-street-news-corp/

She got kidnapped in France by tanned Frenchmen

No.

No, russians=snow niggers.

FLAVOR INSTRUMENTALITY PROJECT IS COOKING UP SOME TAYS-TEE WINGS ON THE GRILL TONIGHT!

2/2

Asked Joe too many questions about the intern

>no evidence

wew lads epik meme kids

>Report: Trump Inauguration Singer Jackie Evancho Offered ‘Lucrative’ Record Deal

Teenage opera singer Jackie Evancho is reportedly fielding multiple record deal offers after being announced as a performer at Donald Trump’s inauguration.

“Three record labels were suddenly courting her,” the 16-year-old singer’s publicist, Kim Jakwerth, told the New York Post‘s Page Six of the industry’s interest in Evancho after it was announced she would perform the National Anthem at Trump’s inauguration on January 20. “The contract could be announced next week.”

Evancho — who rose to fame after a stint on America’s Got Talent in 2010 — has seen sales of her previous albums shoot up over the past few weeks as she has faced withering criticism on social media.

Other performers scheduled for the inauguration — including the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and the iconic New York dance company The Rockettes — have been the subject of petitions and online pressure to cancel their performances.

Evancho apparently won’t bow to similar pressure.

“She’s doing it for her country,” Jakwerth told the paper. “She’s 16. She can’t vote. It’s an offer that came to her, and she’s excited.”

As Evancho’s album sales have soared, left-leaning media outlets have attempted to downplay the impact that the inauguration announcement may have had on the boost. Outlets like Vanity Fair and the Huffington Post questioned whether the sales boost may have been due to the fact that the singer’s album was a Christmas album, and so it sold especially well around the holidays.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>“Of course, Trump had impact,” Media Research Center vice president Dan Gainor told FOX411. “The media wouldn’t give credit to Trump if he personally cured cancer, discovered alien life and fed all the world’s hungry.”

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/01/05/report-trump-inauguration-singer-offered-lucrative-record-deal/

Probably at a rehab center since she just went through a terrible divorce and turned to drinking

Joe killed her like she was an intern.

I've looking through my hatted anime folder, I think I have way too many.

It is sad that this is the news story from America that is written about in Norwegian press. "Trump goes back on promise that Mexico will pay for the wall, the American taxpayers might end up paying for the wall". But when we are dominated with leftist press it is as expected.

Lil Russian hackers can't even compete with Big Bear Cock

Agreed~!

GOODNIGHT TRUMPGEN

>its not important that classified info was sent to the lugenpresse before the president elect
Fuck this shit, I hate morning cuck.

Why do you post the Revy?
No such thing as too much of a good thing.

>liberals are sending her death threats as we speak

I hope this redpills her, if she isn't already

test

I say as a progressive we boycott this record label

>omg guys russians cheered when trump won

NO SHIT WE KNEW THIS ALREADY

FUCK OFF SHILLS

sleep well

Fixed

It just sucks I never post most of them and they just sit there.

>Watch: MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Asks if Trump Will Send Her ‘to a Camp’

Wednesday on Bravo’s “Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen,” MSNBC host Rachel Maddow said that she would like to ask President-elect Donald Trump if he is going to send her “to a camp.”

Reading a viewer question Cohen asked, “If you booked Donald Trump on your show, what would your first question be?”

Maddow replied, “Ah, are you going to send me or anybody that I know to a camp?”

breitbart.com/video/2017/01/05/watch-msnbcs-rachel-maddow-asks-if-trump-will-send-her-to-a-camp/

Comments:
Tell that young man he's got nothing to worry about.
>

I know that Madcow is a liberal used to government handouts, but it needs to be told that if it or its friends want to go to camp this summer they are going to need to save up their paper route money and pay their own way.

Trump is not going to send you to camp. You are going to have to send yourself.
>

Many of the motorways are straight enough, with plenty of twists and turn, mostly because the country as a whole is densely populated, so they have to go through and around cities, and traffic can be a big slow down.

And the roads up through CA are pretty much straight aaaaaall the way because there's nothing there for the most part.

Land's End to John O'Groats has to hook from the south western tip of Cornwall, east, up to the major motorways, up to Scotland, around the highlands and what not and up to the north-eastern point.

Oh trust me, that's the story they're running with here. Apparently they thought Trump was literally going to steal money out of old mexican grandmothers purses and throw some glue on it to paper-mache the border.

It's hilarious that they still think they can influence conservatives with their bullshit. As if everyone will have just forgotten the last 2 years of lies and suddenly start taking their word again.

Anybody wants to replace the head with obama or mccain and change the box to say"they're not coming to hack you again"?

Goodnight! Sleep warm and wake up happy!

TRUMP TWEETS INCOMING!!!!!!

Why wouldn't I post the Revy?
>2A to the bone
>Ass

>this Russian maymay is going to last for years

Trump needs to kill the CIA ASAP for this shit

IF SPEED

Someone fucking explain to me what is even going on with HuffPost's analysis. Here's an example with Pennsylvania, for which they predicted a 99% chance of Hillary victory. They say there are 4.8% of undecided voters, so they add 1.6% of margin of error??

What.

She is absolute vermin, glad you took her off our hands, can't stand her.

TRUMP BTFO MEXICO IN THE NEXT TWEET

deleted it

>Anime

youtube.com/watch?v=XW_z75fIeIw
IM GUY FIERI AND THIS IS DEATHCAMPS DESPOTS AND DIVES

>MILO Named LGBTQ Nation’s 2016 Person Of The Year, Barely Beating Mike "Follow God's Path or Feel Tesla's Wrath" Pence

Breitbart Senior Editor MILO has been named LGBTQ Nation’s 2016 person of the year, an award for the “top newsmaker” in the LGBTQ community.

MILO beat Vice President-elect Mike Pence for the top vote, receiving 70,000 votes, over 80% of all votes. Pence also received a formidable 23,000 votes.

LGBTQ Nation say interview with MILO will be released next week. In their announcement of the award, LGBTQ Nation noted some of the allegedly “awful” reasons why MILO made the news in 2016, before acknowledging the Breitbart senior editor’s ability to influence the news cycle.

>Yiannopoulos made the news throughout 2016 and always for truly awful reasons. He was a queer cheerleader for Donald Trump, whom he called “Daddy.” He has harassed and demeaned transgender people repeatedly.

>Hate him or love him, one thing Yiannopoulos truly excels at is getting attention for himself and his causes. If he decides to highlight an issue, his fans will follow his every word on the subject and more often than not, it’ll get moved to a mainstream audience as the story picks up steam from online chatter. For a gay guy from Britain, he has truly made his mark on conservative American politics and entertainment. He’s been able to brand himself the ultimate gay provocateur in a year of provocateurs.

>Yiannopoulos, however, wanted to add to his list of accomplishments in 2016, telling LGBTQ Nation his list included, “My banishment from Twitter, recently announced book deal (pre-order now!), cross-country college tour, my jawline, and a really cute Siberian fox & sable fur I just snapped up.”

LGBTQ Nation’s editorial staff added a note to the article indicating they removed a reference to MILO as a member of the alt-right movement.

breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/05/milo-named-lgbtq-nations-2016-person-year/

Ah I forgot your roads are all older than urban centers really getting huge

The one nice thing about CA is the highways, at least when they aren't falling down or on fire

>Trump is bending over backwards to cozy up to Russia

but it's never weird when people want to do so for Israel, right

Ain't it great?

>Outlets like Vanity Fair and the Huffington Post

>huffpo
>logic

>this kills the South African

or saudi arabia, or china, or mexico, or any arabic nation or cuba

Please stop spamming Breitbart articles

"If we lie a bunch, Liberals will feel good reading our fake polls and will keep clicking our site and giving us money."

Msnbc doesn't realize that Obama and his stooges are trying to pigeonhole Trump with Russia, Israel, etc.

others can at least be justified but Saudi Arabia literally funded 9/11 and are the main source of funding for other random salafists

IT'S YOUR STANDARD WEEB PARTY WE HAVE HERE EVERY MONTH

I want to plow anime pussy too though ;_;

>for the sake if speed

what did he mean by this?

>CIA works solely for the President, aka Obama

REALLY MAKES ME THINK, FOLKS

Mexico will pay back in the form of reimbursements

Ainsley > Mika