You need 3 things in order to be in the top 1%

You need 3 things in order to be in the top 1%.
>You need to be smart.
>You need to be motivated.
>You need to be brave.
If you are all of those things, I believe you'll need to try very hard NOT to become a millionaire. You can't prove me wrong because I'm right. Capitalism gives everybody a chance.

doe i think im not smart enough wat do

Work in mcdonalds.

meh

Yeah, no, I'll believe an actual guy that made it big like Bill Gates that says that's bullshit, thanks for your worthless opinion though.

You need fiat money interest payment cucumbers. Daddy's inheritance. And about half a key of the finest bolivian smack and various Far Asian traps for the bank draft

trade penny stocks and bitcoins

was bill gates smart or just a ruthless asshole

>Computers - Smart
>Started his own company - Brave + Motivated

Doesn't matter, he got rewarded anyway, so he would know what the system rewards from experience. He says capitalism is pretty much the opposite of meritocracy and that right wing politics don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

K noted,but you will never get there because the only place for your kind is in a burning oven.

>had rich parents who bought his school a computer when nobody else could afford them

That is why I love it. I was born poor, but I have the chance to earn my way up. Sure others are born up top and have it easy, but my concerns are with me, not some other players score. Yeah, most poor people stay poor, but if you knew them you would know why. I intend to earn my way up, every day must be used to progress, as my uncle told me, "If you aren't going forward, then you are going backwards". Literally words that I live by.

They didn't buy a computer, he used the computer lab at a local university. Computers were enormous and expensive, literally taking up entire rooms, you retard. It was one of the first good ones in the country.

>I give you an explaination
>"Doesn't matter"
>"I believe him becausd he has done it yet I won't tell you why it's right"

Once you get your first job, you'll realise there's an entire other dimension overlooked by such simple libertarian/conservative cuck propaganda.
Human relations: other people don't want you to advance, they want to advance for themselves.

>I listen to a guy that knows the system
>I don't listen to a guy that doesn't
>This somehow doesn't make sense to a spergnaut on Sup Forums

Should I type it slower and louder for you?

that his mother bought, read harder, your timeline of computer development is way off too.

>I intend to earn my way up

All the rich slots are already taken. New ones will be handed to rich fucks family members. But they don't tell you that, as they want you to work hard, for them.

>no replies
Muh cucumbers muh precious cucumbers. I pay $5/hour for 10,000 $5 cucumbers

>You listen without a need for an explainition.
>A guy that doesn't.
>Don't know shit about me.
Alright. Keep believing you are screwed for life.

That should be pretty obvious, it's kinda the whole point. Competition.

>I don't know shit about you, but there is very little chance you know more about making it big from rags to riches than Bill Gates, or have made it bigger than him
>Bill Gates says you are wrong

Can we just agree that your capitalism knob slobbering thread has gotten btfo'd

I'm not sure about millionaire, but anyone with those three traits can definitely do very well at whatever they set out to do. If it's making money, then they'll probably become rich. I know lots of people who came from circumstances shittier than mine who make 6 figures now in their early to mid 20s, whereas I'm sitting here in my bedroom in my parents house shitposting on Sup Forums because I've never had a need or a desire to take risks and try hard.

Bill gates knows much more about making money than I do. Of course.
Doesn't mean I'm wrong.

I think you misunderstand, I do not mean up a corporate ladder. Aggregation of resources is my goal. Not chasing job titles.

>Knows more about making money and can prove it
>Says exactly the opposite you said about making money within this system
>Somehow doesn't mean you aren't wrong

Now I get it, you were trolling the entire time OP, but you're doing it wrong, it makes capitalism look like only an idiot would believe it actually has merit

check your privilege, schlomo.
In israel you literally get money from state for """"studying"""".

>bill gates life experience encompasses all possible scenarios and you cannot possibly follow a different path to resource abundance. Because anecdotal evidence.

Like most libercucks and cuckservatives, you're pushing the myth that it's fair meritocratic competition. In the majority of cases it isn't.

I'm in the top like 0.000001% just from being born into a rich family at random lmao

Competition is hardly ever fair, you have to play the hand you are dealt.

Then it isn't meritocratic and stop claiming it to be such. Call it what it is.

Fucking idiot. God.
>Bill gates has gotten rich in a different fucking age.
>Even Bill gates has the three things I said you need.
>Yet you keep.. LISTEN AND BELIEVE. Without even questioning it. Doesn't matter who tells you stuff, you should always be skeptic.
And how did your family get rich?
Are you stupid? You barely get any money from "studying".

Sorry for changing IDs, I'm moving places.

I never did. You are the one throwing the term around hoping I will cling to it. I do not know the specific term for the system, however, I do know that through management of yourself and your resources you can change your situation. For better or worse.

That being said, I do know what we have is at least partly capitalism. Not fully though as thev goverment meddles.

Answer me:
>What's stoping you fom learning to program RIGHT FUCKING NOW?
>What's stopping you from programming a software that will be useful for other people?
>What's stopping you from learning to be salesman? A good one?

the 80s are not the 50s brah