What drives a Western white person to convert to Islam?

What drives a Western white person to convert to Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/04/the-daily-shoah-118-the-year-against-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Novelty.

being a ginger billy no mates

I saw a documentary about him but fucken thought it was boring so stopped 5 mins in. Who is this guy?

Autism (not the good kind) and bullies.

Kek, this, or some sad sack beta who was promised sexy virgins

I'm watching it right now. It's actually really good. I highly recommend it to anyone on Sup Forums who wants to know how intelligence works on the ground in 'murica.

He's a whiteboy who converted to Islam in the 90's. Even the muslim guy investigating him was like "nigga isn't a terrorist, he's just a fucking poser" - Fucker posts shit on Facebook that would get literally anyone arrested, saying he hopes to join Bin Laden in heaven soon and how the Taliban are warrior martyrs.

mental illness

red hair

that dude looks pretty transsexual for a muslim

Same thing that makes people claim they have 50 genders.

Liberal Christianity

>Be disenfranchised by society
>Want to feel a sense of "belonging"
>Join a group that hates your society as much as you do

Being a ginger fat cunt tends to draw people towards Mecca

They get to keep their neckbeards?

haha wtf. I mean if you post shit like that, expect the FBI to come a visit you. I like the part where he tries to educate the black people about his turbine...

Insanity

Being a fucking reject who never fit in with anybody and needs a group to belong to. Radical Muslims dgaf about who you are so long as they can use you for their ends its fine.

What's the documentary called and what's it available on? I'm interested

pussy

Polygamy.
Fucking 4wives is legal in Islam.

Being ginger or Welsh

I guess that could be a converting point.

The fact that they can grow out their pube beard and the Muslims won't make fun of it.

As if this ugly cunt has a chance of getting one.

As opposed to what? Being a blue pilled, degenerate normie? Strawman harder, mario.

being a loser or a total retard

Only neckbeard beta westerners convert to pisslam because they literally have two options to get fucked...turn into a gay mlp faggot or convert and get a childbride

Boredom and lack of personal identity

>What drives a Western white person to convert to X
I love Sup Forums

The only Abrahimic religion left which actually resembles what it was 500, 1000 and 1400 years ago.

I admire Islam's tenacity a d never changing ways.

Also, Islam has the best financial system. As did Christianity until Jews cucked it up.

>no usury
>currency is gold and therefore limited

Tbh, if Trump and the western traditional values fail. Islam is my plan B.

Spiritual and emotional weaknesss.

The Jews

Latent pedorastic urges

Been ginger

Most British converts are gingers. It gives their dead souls a sense of importance.

Being a desperate mentally ill perma-virgin

Jumping on the winning train

Fat ginger edgelord should drink bleach

The pussy.

Those beta wizard are finally scoring thanks to islam.

Islam > PUA

Ginger

Low self-esteem.

Of course Sweden says this

Are you serious, dude? I've lived in the Middle East my entire life and I don't think I have ever met a place so close to your general Muslim like Sup Forums and my WoW days.

You all get super easily jealous over women, you also hate the fact they run around like degenerates fucking everything, you hate jews, and you believe in fighting other races and dying for your beliefs.

pic related

Stockholm Syndrome.

He's absolutely right though

soulless redheads

German popes

Sweden yes

Probably this. Most of the converts seem to be gingers.

They got tired of their fedora so they wanted a new hat

Islam is as anti-marxist as you can get.

Which is why ISIS makes sure to kill K*rds extra horrifically.

Free pussy since they can't get one any other way. Most of you should convert because you have no chance otherwise.

Fuck you Sweden, i hope you crash and burn

Libido and omnipotence fantasies

they went in-depth in to that on the last shoah

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/04/the-daily-shoah-118-the-year-against-time/

No he's not mohamhead now go bend over for alhla fag

MGTOW, that face says it all.

In Europe supposedly like 2/3 of converts are women converting for their boyfriend/husbands.

In US it's probably similar, though a lot of black men convert in prison.

One gets to wear a neckbeard and a sandfedora

Islam is the final redpill and abhors degeneracy. That's why all Islamostates are great countries we should aspire to be!

wanting to be able to rape without fear of repercussion

A lot of people can't handle their lives and need to have someone to tell them what to do exactly in every situation. They don't want to think for themselves so they need an authoritarian doctrine and an eternal daddy figure telling them how to live. Islam is most specific of all religions in that regard with the Hadith.

Another factor is the feminization of the west. Some women just want to be subservient mindless furniture for a strong man who takes care of them, but our culture will treat them like traitors if they do that because muh female empowerment.

Same goes for men who want to be patriarchal without being shat on by rabid feminists, maybe especially weak guys who aren't alpha enough to get that done without a religious/social establishment enforcing their patriarchal social status. Maybe that's why chubby gingers like to join Islam so often.

Also of course there are some genuine psychopaths who just want to kill some dudes without repercussions, so they join ISIS for a little holiday war.

The knowledge that the progressive capitalist model is going to fail soon and the belief that your own people won't save themselves, the belief in the cultural superiority of Islam

>Kebab
>4 wives
>Can marry 14 yo kids
>Can get fat
>Grow shit-tier beard

Its basically made for basement dwellers

>turbine
Lmao fucking died

attention whores will do anything to stand out
its all fun and games until they are raped and beaten

The type of person that thinks /r9k/ is full of Chads compared to him.