SCHIZOPHRENIA GENERAL

> Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real.

Have you gone mad from redpills?

or
Have you found the truth but received a (((psychiatric hold)))?

last thread was good , this thread will be better

>schizophrenia
>psychology

I see JIDF has stepped up their game.

I'm not JIDF. Here:
> The Nazis were the good guys.
> There were no ovens.
> Cultural Marxism is real, is pushed by the Jew-controlled MSM and ZOG, and will collapse Western Civilization within 1 generation if not stopped
> Jews are not white

I want to explore the line between redpilling and madness:

Autism tier:
> JIDF threads
> CTR threads
> slide threads
> demoralization threads
> consensus cracking threads

Reality tier:
> Race realism
> Jew-dominated Bolshevism (Communism)
> Mass migration to only white countries and race-mixing to breed whites out of existence
> Feminism creates childless sad women
> Both USA political parties are controlled by rich businesses who sway low-IQ voters with nonstop shilling

A little out there, but true, tier:
> Jew-dominated MSM and ZOG
> Jews started a civil war in Germany, lost, then went to Russia and caused a famine that killed 10 million White Europeans
> Hitler did nothing wrong.
> Communism = Jew masters, Goy slaves
> Systemic oppression of men in Western society
> White genocide

Useful Idiot tier:
> Racial Holy War threads
> self-doxxing threads

Schizophrenia tier:
> Ancient aliens
> Antarctica redpills
> Flat Earth
> "Elite Insider" creditor citizen threads
> "literally an ayy lmao" threads

>flat earth
That's not schizo tier. It's plain old fashioned hick retard tier. Schizophrenics are usually very intelligent people. It's an "intellectual" illness.

That's bullshit myth, mental illness usually affects more stupid people, because they are stupid and make stupid decisions.

"Jews did 9/11": redpill or schizo?

I say redpill. Time to fash.

>.t hick retard

It's probably an opinion shaped by your immediate surroundings.

dude, the jews are going all in. They just had a thread where OP was going back and forth with another user who was claiming to be schizophrenic when he wasn't remotely schizophrenic.
where the fuck are the mods.
this thread belongs on Sup Forums

Did you know that schizophrenia is associated with lesser brain volume?

How smart can you be while not being able to differentiate reality and your imagination? That's not even kid tier shit, that's probably fucking toddler level shit.

>Sup Forums general

The schizophrenics I know are all, without exception above average IQ. The 2 individuals I pic'd are people I don't personally know, but have/had schizophrenia. It really is an illness of the mind, hence intellectual.

Assuming you're a fully grown adult, I am sure there are people on this Earth with less brain volume who are smarter than you.

>How smart can you be while not being able to differentiate reality and your imagination

Schizophrenia affects the parts of the brain that make you able to differentiate reality and imagination it has nothing to do with being smart or not.

You're not stupid because you generally believe you are in the reality when you are dreaming even when absurd things happen, same thing here. You can't be smarter than your brain.

Don't trust the mind for the blind can see, the deaf can hear, and the senseless can feel -
Only through the Heart.

Most of the crazy people are know are all homeless, that spend their day roaming around yelling at others for no reason, talking to themselves

How are those smart?

>Have you gone mad from redpills?
actually yes...

Do not worry, OP.
We have strong psyche and retain critical thinking.

Add pro-Islam to the Schizophrenia tier and Useful Idiot tier.

And make change Schisophrenia to Insane

It's because of something called negative symptoms, schizophrenia is not just about hallucinations and delusions. But people that believe those diseases are not real don't know anything about them.

It's not that you become dumb but you are no longer able to function normally and without help or medication, you end up homeless and batshit insane.
That doesn't mean they were stupid before.

But no, schizophrenia is not an "intellectual disease" a retard can be schizo, it's just that you can sometimes link it with some personality disorders that a lot of smart people tend to have.

>>"Elite Insider" creditor citizen threads
expand topic.exe

Hi, I'm a psychologist and I'll try to explain myself the best I can.

Schizophrenia is a real disease, one of the most notorious Psychotic disorders. even in the middle ages this kind of disorders happened, but got treated as demonic possesions.
On XIX century or so, it changes to dementia praecox, as we know today, it mostly manifests between teenages until 30 years old.

I think this kind of debate comes from the pharmaceutical jew watering down all the psychology, so almost everything is now a disorder.
that's why you see people claiming to be schizofrenic, or people on forums claiming to be autistic and/or aspergers.

>spainposter
>jew "science" psychology
they just let anyone be anything nowadays don't they. eh, i guess when your job is to give out cracker jacks to sad debt slaves it doesn't really matter.

>aspergers.
This is where you fall through the proverbial basket. Aspergers is a literal meme-disorder.

What does that make if society is schizophrenic?

Would that not make normal people the deviants?

did you even read my post?
I think this kind of debate comes from the pharmaceutical jew watering down all the psychology
Wish it was the only meme-disorder we have nowadays. Almost everything outside being a "Normie" is some kind of mental problem.

I didn't sorry. I only read " Aspergers ".