Explain to me how this is a terrorist organisation

Explain to me how this is a terrorist organisation.

Protip: You can't.

It's not a terrorist organization.

Sup Forums is now going to give examples of black people committing crimes and pretend every black person is from blm

explain how JIDF is not a bunch of troll-shills
(pro tip:you cant)

Hate speech, encouraging violence against Law Enforcement, Dallas shootings, Baton Rogue shootings. Those four are enough alone.
t. Law Enforcement Officer

They do fill their followers head's with nothing but the best of ideas.

Good post rabbi. Also advertising and endorsing murder on anyone could be interpreted as a terrorist act

its a top down organization funded by a Nazi Collaborator that uses the same tactics as Mossad and CIA to commit genocide. Its a terrorist organization at best.

Its not even an organisations its an ideology which promotes hate and violence.

Didn't they shoot up Texas back in July? Like they were targeting and killing cops.

If that isn't domestic terrorism I don't know what is.

P.s. I hate niggers

/thread. Fuck your bait

Because it's quite literally listed as a terrorist organization by the U.S Government.

So basically
>NOT A REAL BLM
>#NOTALLNIGGERS
>NIGGERS ARE NOT BLM
>NOT TRUE BLM

That font is trash, on par with papyrus font

www.jewbook.com/NRATV/videos/10154286586087898/
here u go op

It isn't a terrorist organisation, I'm not sure of anyone worth noting saying it is

But it isn't activism in the sense that blm actually wants to address the issue of black deaths. They seem more interested in creating some sort of rift between black people and the police, rather than healing divides. Their obsession with identity politics and race agitation is what makes them different than say, a charity or a pressure group.
Since their creation the only thing they've changed is an increased chance of rioting following a police shooting.

>Sup Forums is now going to give examples of black people committing crimes and pretend every black person is from blm

so in essence you're saying that the actions of black criminals don't matter?

wow, racist much?

- Twitter campaign created by white college students
- Points out that the lives of a certain ethnicity matter
- Instantly infuriates actual African Americans
- Eventually the craziest members of that culture accept it for personal gain, as usual

BLM kind of does an incitement via negligence thing. Their routine is.
>Gather a bunch of people for a demonstration
>Piss them off
>hurl invective at police
>claim that any members of the protest who get violent are suddenly individual actors
>Never train any of the people who they are leading into protest how to makee sure that their protest is non-violent (when my union went on strike they took great pains to make sure we knew what was legal and what wasn't legal on the picket line)
If people did this to protest a synagogue it would get them arrested

Yes. They are considered a domestic terrorist organization by my agency.

Fpbp

Here's some real classy shit.

Are the niggers not black. Are they not matter. Are they not terrorist.

Are the yous not entertained.

>When I say go...

who's the lucky guy that's gonna get worshipped like kek

Not an argument.

Can't because you are a closed minded Negra?

kek, truly terrifying is that he is for real