U.S. intercepts capture senior Russian officials celebrating Trump win

The ebullient reaction among high-ranking Russian officials — including some who U.S. officials believe had knowledge of the country’s cyber campaign to interfere in the U.S. election — contributed to the U.S. intelligence community’s assessment that Moscow’s efforts were aimed at least in part at helping Trump win the White House.

“The Russians felt pretty good about what happened on Nov. 8 and they also felt pretty good about what they did,” a senior U.S. official said.

U.S. officials who have reviewed the new report said it goes far beyond the brief public statement that Clapper and Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson issued in October, accusing Russia of having “directed” cyber operations to disrupt the U.S. election, and concluding, in a reference to Russian President Vladimir Putin, that “only Russia’s senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i2j_VAFV8bU?t=44s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West
ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU
youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/06/is-putin-turning-to-terrorism-in-ukraine.html
americanlookout.com/jpb-bibi-netanyahu-praises-trump-thank-you-for-friendship-and-clear-cut-support-for-israel/
thehill.com/policy/technology/311791-assange-offers-praise-for-trump-he-could-bring-opportunities-for-change-to
aol.com/article/news/2016/12/22/saddam-hussein-daughter-praises-donald-trump-first-interview-father-execution/21633272/
rt.com/viral/366417-saudi-prince-trump-disgraceful/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rfm4unbyHV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Russia celebrates the victory of a president who would work with them in the middle East
>Russia celebrates the loss of a presidential candidate who wanted to nuke them over rumors
>The entire report is that a Ukrainian botnet caught podesta in a phishing email

> tfw the only proof will be ruskies on Sup Forums posting memes in trump general.

> celebration is literally all over the news > a lot in "fuck hillary" sence, because she clearly stated she wants to start ww3 over ISIS
> herp derp muh interception (c) lugenpresse

Everyone that doesn't want nuclear war is celebrating Trumps win.

Dont bother, nobody on pol will take any legitimate criticism of Trump.

They are all cucks to Trump. When he fucks them raw, they will go back asking him for more.

I'm saying this even though I voted for him

>U.S. intercepts capture senior Russian officials celebrating Trump win Anonymous
>intercepts
So they watched Russian TV? Because the reaction of some people in Gosduma wasn't secret (44s):
youtu.be/i2j_VAFV8bU?t=44s

Ok so how is celebration of his win a valid evidence that they hacked? Cmon this is just plain bs pushed by media

There is nothing against him now tho.

Our officials are in large part "ex"commies still. And they where fighting with "american militarism" all their lives and where fucked constantly. And now Trump is championing the win against cunt, that was the nuclear essence of what they where fighting with all their life.

Crlebration was all over the news. Some nationalistic videoblog ones even with champagne.

>Nigel Farage celebrates Trump victory
>No one bats an eye

>Marine La Pen celebrates Trump victory
>No one bats an eye

>Orban celebrates Trump victory
>No one bats an eye

>literally every other country celebrates Trump victory
>No one bats an eye

>Russia celebrates Trump victory
>Oh no Russia is hacking into everyone's minds! They must be stopped! Russia is going to start World War III!

I also celebrated, am I a russian hacker too?

>the guy who wants to restore Russian-American relationships wins
>woooow russians are celebrating... so suspicious...

Good job Ivan. You cucked us, the greatest nation in the world. You made us your bitch. I hope it was worth it...

>narrowly avoid WW3 because some old lady poops her pants
>surprised both sides celebrate

Why is the left suddenly so eager to go to war with Russia?

fake news

>Muslims celebrate 9/11
>No one bats an eye

They're really pushing the narrative stronger and stronger as the 20th creeps close.

You have no proof that i'm Ivan.

MY MIND HAS BEEN HACKED BY RUSHINS PLZ HELP!!1!!

Evan from the sevordenski is that you?

Wrong. They where constantly pushing shit on tv about Marine and "european right" being sponsored by Russia. Id say a year before Trump it started. But with Trumps victory they got confused with their own lies.

Quit being a bitch. We are a nation of laws and despite USA being under siege internally since inception as per human nature we are still standing. Thats the whole purpose our forefathers finely crafted the foundation our nation follows.

Alternatively you would rather be lorded over by a bunch of lawless technocrat billionaires? HAHAHA. You know how close we were to utter destruction. Real life hunger games? It would be anarchy while the elites publicly engage in any and all hedonist desires.

All Russians are parts of hivemindski, including fictional characters from books.
No joke.

Well an unnamed CIA official said it was because of what they DID, so it must be true.

Very similar to us but with obesity

>Wende
Now that's a Pepe I haven't seen. Mind if I save it, user?

>Russia celebrates the loss of a presidential candidate who wanted to nuke them over rumors
Wow when did that ever happen? It was Putin threatening the free world with nukes

>I'm saying this even though I voted for him
For me, buyers remorse is an understatement. I realize now we're not gonna get anything of what he promised and the swamp has suddenly tripled in size.

>putin threaten world with nukes

broofs?

>broofs?
Putin is really stepping up the fear propaganda on his people. They're being psyop-indoctrinated to hate Americans because Vladimir isn't getting his way. He's censoring the Russian internet, unleashing armies of social media trolls on Sup Forums and acting crazy like that little North Korean dictator, only shorter.

Putin has threatened to use nukes in Ukraine against the US

Putin has threatened to use nukes in Syria against the US

Now Putin is threatening to use nukes in Norway against the US?

Putin is the one willing to launch the nuclear strikes that trigger WWIII

It's obvious that he is suffering from the madness and dementia of 3rd stage syphilis

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

express.co.uk/news/world/567879/Vladimir-Putin-threatens-nuclear-attack-against-the-West

ibtimes.co.uk/threatening-nuclear-weapons-syria-putins-attempt-get-russia-treated-like-superpower-again-1532600

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11886639/Russia-threatens-US-with-nuclear-arms-counter-measures.html

youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU

Known liar and perjurer John Clapper said...

Wtf happened to Trump general my dudes. Im guessing his people no longer pay for it

> They're being psyop-indoctrinated to hate Americans
WTF I hate americans now!

And it`s not like there is some reasons for it, since NATO military instructors are supporting Ukraine Military shelling Russian [ethnically] civilians in Ukraine for having "illegal" referendum during junta overtake and after junta passed a new election law, that excludes said shelled civilians from the process and then got "elected" by it.

Seriously, a youtube video? Don't you have any real evidence?

How would the above be a criticism of Trump? Being well-liked by other countries is hardly a crime

>he googles "putin threatens nukes" and copy pastes the links from liberal news sites and doesnt actually read/watch straight from putin news conference

youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

once again, where proof putin going to nuke you

It`s not a blog, it`s her own words in video.

Of course we pay the channel, that found the words and had put it to public viewing service with listening to their important commentaries.

>And it`s not like there is some reasons for it, blah blah blah

Ir Russia hadn't invaded and started a war in Ukraine, nobody would be getting killed by the Russian terror squads:

Is Putin Turning to Terrorism in Ukraine?
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/06/is-putin-turning-to-terrorism-in-ukraine.html

Praise Kek. US and Russia will become allies

>takes news sites that lied to him the past 1.5 year as gospel, but hard evidence (YT video of the person herself speaking) isn't "real evidence"

Damn the hole world was happy Trump won...

That would mean its vast Right Wing Conspiracy against Hillary from becoming president...

americanlookout.com/jpb-bibi-netanyahu-praises-trump-thank-you-for-friendship-and-clear-cut-support-for-israel/

thehill.com/policy/technology/311791-assange-offers-praise-for-trump-he-could-bring-opportunities-for-change-to

aol.com/article/news/2016/12/22/saddam-hussein-daughter-praises-donald-trump-first-interview-father-execution/21633272/

rt.com/viral/366417-saudi-prince-trump-disgraceful/

OMG THEY FROM DIFFERENT PLACES FROM AROUND THE WORLD... ITS A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY!!!!!! TRUMPS A GLOBALIST!!!

A L L O F Y O U
A R E C U C K S F O R
T H E I L L U M I N A T I

>Russia celebrates because no no more WW3. Which would have happened with SHillary

>he googles "putin threatens nukes" and finds actual evidence of Putins own words from credible news sites and doesn't actually fall for the lies Putin, the former KGB agent tells in his disinformation news conference

>once again, where proof putin going to nuke you
I said threaten. Your strawman said "going to nuke"
What I said in this pot was this:
It was Putin threatening the free world with nukes

Your move PutinTroll.

>thedailyneocon

Russians were/are happy, probably because WWIII was averted...we hope.

Her smile and optimism: Gone

The guy on the far left is obviously a russian hacker. This picture is brilliant in general.

And nowhere in your "proofs" links ever mentioned any proofs of Putin threatening anyone with nukes.

They are opinion pieces from liberal American news sites fed with hysteria from their own American government.

If you want unbiased news that might go against either American or Russian narratives, or too lazy and too dumb to learn Russian to hear straight from Putin's mouth, try reading other countries' news

>hard evidence (YT video of the person herself speaking) isn't "real evidence"
Ok, show us the "real evidence" of Hillary saying she wanted to "nuke Russia over rumors" exactly like this poster said so we'll all know you're not just some lying shill:

I watched the youtube video and nowhere does she say she "wanted to nuke [Russia or anyone else for that matter] over rumors"

>onslaught of desperate lies to change the subject
As expected.

>cлoвo и дiлo
You should've had enough self-respect not to consume hohol propaganda.

If another country had 2 candidates running for their presidency, and 1 of the candidates was promising war with America and the other candidate did not want war with America...I would celebrate if the candidate who wasn't going to try to kill me as an American won.

> (You)
>And nowhere in your "proofs" links ever mentioned any proofs of Putin threatening anyone with nukes.

First link: "Putin will consider any attempt to return the Crimean peninsula to Ukraine as declaration of war and will take any necessary step - including using nuclear weapons - to retain control of the region."

PutinTrolls: Doesn't your agency directive instruct you to immediately abandon any Sup Forums thread where you've lost control of your false narrative and force it to slide by posting a bunch of new, nonsensical threads?

Busted.

>Hillary saying she wanted to nuke Russia over rumors

What, when did I mention Hillary at all? Why you projecting? We are talking about Putin.

She did mention military retaliation though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfm4unbyHV0
(24:00)

Quoting news site quoting Putin said X is not proof.

Come back with actual broofs

Did you just assume that i have en read any of those links i posted? I even used a Link from RT, and AOL LMFAO!!!

>She did mention military retaliation though.
Yes, Hillary did say if you her country, her country will retaliate

Putin is claiming retaliation for anyone stopping him from invading and occupying Ukraine, which is intimidation, not retaliation.

>Quoting news site quoting Putin said X is not proof.
So any spokesperson speaking on behalf of Putin is a liar?

So now other countries are not allowed to be happy about us elections. Hillary wanted agression and escalation against russia that could provoke a major war ofcourse they are happy she didnt win. Also media companies calling it hacking elections ought to be fined in taxes. The leaks didnt tamper with the votes cast so it is false to say election in itself was in any way tampered with pro trump quite the opposite. And assange has repeadetly said that the leaks are not russia. Leftists really are dangerously stupid minionlile drones for going along with this obvious lie. They believe everything the media tells them.

>Candidate who wanted good relations with Russia beats Candidate who helped destroy relations with Russia
>Russians Celebrate this fact
Clearly hacking by the Russians took place

Just notice how easy it is to get leftistist in a cold war stance simply because hillary lost. They blame fake news that they peddle. They blame "racism" they blame trump instead of hillarys corruption and bad policies, they blame fake news which they thenselves do. They blame electors eventhough they are obligated not to change their votes. And now their butthurt over losing a fair election is blamed on russia that becomes epitomy of all evil scapegoat. Are they mentally hormonal teenagers who cant see things clearly? This is getting ridiculous. Any excuse is used.

>Putin is claiming retaliation for anyone stopping him from invading and occupying Ukraine, which is intimidation, not retaliation.

broofs?

(Also funny how you are no longer mentioning the word "nuclear" here)

>So any spokesperson speaking on behalf of Putin is a liar?

once again, broofs?

To add, no, any spokesperson "speaking on behalf" of Putin does not mean Putin said so. Remember just a few weeks ago when Lavrov (Russia Foreign Minister) said Russia was going to expel US diplomats after Obongo kicked out theirs? Turns out Putin said no.

>Hillary wanted agression and escalation against russia
She wanted Russia to stop hacking the US, stop the disinformation campaign. If that requires escalation, then that is Putin's choice.

>that could provoke a major war
Russia threatening to use nukes in a foreign country to prevent any country from stopping his illegal invasion is a much more clear provocation of war. Russia cyber attacking the US is a clear provocation of war. If Russia wasn't trying to force the US into a major war, then it probably wouldn't be engaged in these egregious war provocations.

>Alternatively you would rather be lorded over by a bunch of lawless technocrat billionaires? HAHAHA.

Get a clue you fucking imbecile, holy shit.

>including some who U.S. officials believe had knowledge of the country’s cyber campaign to interfere in the U.S. election

So WHO are they? Why don't Obama and Hillary name them already?

>Russia threatening to use nukes

broofs

broofs

broofs

where broofs

where

broofs where

plz post brooooooooooffff

Democrat party are retards.

what the fuck are you blustering about Fatty Bankrupt is the one pledging to escalate all our international incidents into wars at 3am on twittard

>illegal invasion
As opposed to a perfectly legal invasion of Utopia followed by sinking of Lemuria.

Wow what an idiot im talking about during her campaign

With regards to ukraine and georgia there was attempt to put missile defense system right next to russia which it wasnt interested in. In georgia you almost had nuclear escalations as russia also got threatened. And in ukraine a us backed/eu backed regime change was similarly attempted so they afterwards could put missile defense system there. Exactly same ploy as they tried with georgia also many russians killed in ukraine which both failed. Russia is unable to defend itself ballistically if that defense system had been put near its border thats why it threatened with nuke as a strong bluff. Just imagine if say china wanted to via regime change in mexico put chinese missile system near the us border and then went "hey ys why u so mad breh" You stupid airmchair generals are so terribly misinformed just be glad hillary didnt get in with her warmongering policies. Russia is almost threatened with war over this leak stuff. This is how they have been manhandling russia all along and somehow they are the badguys?

No actually the opposite. Trump is not a warmongerer the opposite. How do you retarded us dems get away with saying this shit with no evidence. Literally just made up based on false assumptions rather than policy.

> russia invaded blah blah
Got prooofs?

They could have been celebrating the fact that Hillary didn't fucking win...

Here, some links from liberal neo-neocon sites that have been lying the past 1.5 year saying muh putin muh ruski haxors muh nuclear attacks

>t. butthurt hillary voter

kek, still no proof

Nobody cares.
I wish I was there I bet it was a great party.

>They blame fake news that they peddle.
Here in America, when a woman is raped, we blame the rapist, not the victim. We blame the arsonist, not the firefighters trying to put out the fire. We blame the criminals, not the police. So when it comes to media outlets who fell victims to fake news stories, we blame the Russia disinformation campaign, not the victims of their lies.

>they blame trump instead of hillarys corruption and bad policies,
Hillary's bad policies? What would those be?

>they blame fake news which they thenselves do.
Examples?

>They blame electors eventhough they are obligated not to change their votes.
No one is blaming the electors for doing their job. However, now the technical winner of the presidency is not the popular choice and does not have a political mandate from the voters.

>And now their butthurt over losing a fair election is blamed on russia that becomes epitomy of all evil scapegoat.
That's extreme absurdism. Russia is not evil, but Putin is play a very dangerous game manipulating our elections to install his own Kremlin puppet and pro-Kremlin cabinet.

>This is getting ridiculous.
Most of the PutinTroll claims are.

>broofs
I gave you clear and compelling evidence

>b-b-but I have to pretend there is no evidence
Methinks you doth protest too much. I'm certain most intelligent Sup Forumssters can see through your ruse.

>but my job here in Moscow is to smear, obfuscate, deceive and disinform
You should be fired for such a weak body of work

So what? You know the saudis and oil barons from the middle east would have cheered if Cliton was elected.
Russia doesn't want a 3rd world war, which is why they cheered when Trump got elected.

>celebrating they wont go to war with usa

wow how strange

Americucks, get ready to have your shit country taken over by us Russians! XAXAXAAAAA :D

>russians celebrate the electing of a president chosen by the American people
>they're in cahoots we need to nuke them before they start WW3

>In georgia you almost had nuclear escalations as russia also got threatened
First, that was the Bush/Cheney right-wing neo-conservative Republican administration who labeld Shakashvili's stormtroopers "freedom fighters".

Second, sovereign countries get to choose for themselves if they want defensive weapons. If the Czech Republic wants a missles-defense system to defend itself from Russian missiles, then why on Earth would Russia get a veto?

>Russia is unable to defend itself ballistically if that defense system had been put near its border
Read the words you're writing. No one needs defense from a defensive-missile system that shoots down the aggressor's missiles, unless of course, Russia is the aggressor.

>You stupid airmchair generals are so terribly misinformed
That like 47-level 3-dimensional irony right there, bud.

>Russia is almost threatened with war over this leak stuff.
Then why doesn't Russia stop doing it? Why is Russia provoking war.

Does American education not teach such a thing as "metaphors" to kids these days?

YOU CANT CELEBRATE PEOPLE WE DISLIKE YOU FAG!

That's still just saying the Russian's did that without providing any real proof. Until then it's all bullshit.