How can Poles justify the massacres and rape they committed against the German people in places like Danzig just before...

How can Poles justify the massacres and rape they committed against the German people in places like Danzig just before World War 2? How do Poles feel in general towards Hitler and Nazi Germany?

Feel free to discuss any thing else regarding how Hitler did nothing wrong, and just wanted the best for his people

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=1960
youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM
youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/04/kevin-macdonald-the-monstrous-winston-churchill/
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-32141190
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We can't justify something that didn't happen.

Poles were never told any of this. One could say they're as much victims of political indoctrination as the Germans at this point.

Muslims aren't welcome in Poland.
Germans are Muslim.
Therefore Germans are unwelcome in Poland.

Is there a reliable source on this other than the obvious 'The Greatest Story Never Told'? I don't think there is. Because it's most likely not true and the only point that "documentary" makes to justify Hitler's invasion. Piss Poor Performance m8.

Massacres happened in danzig corridor not in danzig itself. Poles were minority there. If someone would get massacred it would be the poles.

>How can Poles justify the massacres and rape

There's nothing about that in our history books and historians deny it or call it a nazi propaganda.

> How do Poles feel in general towards Hitler and Nazi Germany?

Hatred.

>Hitler did nothing wrong

Polish politicians and media on the other hand did politicians did everything wrong. Can you believe that Poland of that time thought they can take on Germany and even win? What a laugh.

There isn't. Even nazi propaganda from that period focuses on the events that took place mostly in Bromberg after the war started.

Bullshit, the pogroms you conducted against Germans are well documented.

>forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=1960

A forum post from, "AXIS history" doesn't seem terribly reliable.

I'd say that Holocaust is even better documented.

makes you think

no burger, thats not a credible source

>they committed
>they

Yo, aussie! Ever heard of fucking soviets?

My uncle in law is polish, pretty chill guy.

My whole family was involved in fighting commies, nazis and eternal joos, to the point that even my dad wasn't allowed to study because of shit my grandpa did. Also my great grandfather was in Piłsudski army. There is no nazi sympathy nor hate towards Germans in my family. We just know what they truly are, won't miss them that's for sure.

Why did he invade Poland?

Expansionism and butthurt about the Treaty of Versailles. Before invading Poland he annexed Austria, Sudetenland, Memel and invaded Bohemia and Moravia. He was building a German empire.

He was welcomed by Austria as a hero though. Austria had no problems whatsoever with "den anschluss".

That makes sense. According to the Greatest Story Never Told, Austria voted 99.7% yes to be part of the Reich. Is that untrue aswell? I am no expert on the topic so I want to know the truth of it all

i just wanna say polish people are really not nice people, and i do not care for the density of their cartilage

I can attest to this. If you were on fire, we wouldn't piss on you.

Polish people have Hitler to thank for living in a white country. What is the common denominator for counyries with mass immigration and multiculturalism? A large jewish population.

In the UK, the jews have less than 0.5% of the population, but managed to take control of our finance (Rothschild) and get into power under Thatcher (Lawson/Brittan) and Blair (Mandelson/Straw/Roche) and impose globalism on my country. Look what they've done to your neighbours Germany, Sweden and Russia also with very small percentages.

In Poland before the war, Jews were 10% of the population. Think about that. Now there are almost none. None controlling your media and finance and using it to subvert your national identity, culture and Christianity. None calling you racist whatever-phobes, agitating minorities, propagandising you through media and using their financial power to fund lobbyists. And none to remind you about the 6 million.

However Hitler got rid of the jews from Poland, whether by genocide or encouraging them to emigrate (more likely), Poles should be hailing Hitler as a national hero. However you feel about the war, Hitler saved Poland from globalism.

>Austria had no problems whatsoever with "den anschluss".
And neither Sudeten Germans but that's irrelevant to my point as these were still imperialist moves.

>Austria voted 99.7% yes to be part of the Reich.
I'd say that they were definitely in favor, but that number seems a little bit too high considering that Austria had various left wing movents that'd be propbably opposed to nazism.

Interesting. I think everyone can agree Jews are the real enemy, I just hope we can wake the people up before it's too late. I am thinking of getting involved in politics or something now seeing history through the red pill. Thanks user

Ah yes. Thank you bretherino

Just like holocaust, oh w8...

GERMans want to justify atacking us for no fuckin reason bud greed. I can only wish they enjoy mehmed cock now.
Read somthing better that AXIShistory.

Troll thread, sage&hide

They dindu nuffin, they was good boys

Do you remember how Jewish communists wrecked your country for 50 years, the ones who wrote your history books? Do you see what Jews have done to the West? That's what Hitler was fighting against, not Poles. He wanted Prussia back like before Versailles, which was fair enough. But the Poles were agitated by the British government and given military guarantees to resist. Guess who paid us to do that.

>David Irving on Churchill and the Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=vbO3_vHpehM

>Churchill's War by David Irving
>youtube.com/watch?v=MLloM6ufVgk

>Kevin MacDonald on Winston Churchill
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/04/kevin-macdonald-the-monstrous-winston-churchill/

>The group of high-profile opponents of the Nazis whose meetings Churchill attended in the 1930s was usually just called Focus.
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine-monitor-32141190

>In addition to money supplied by the Czech government, Churchill was financed during the "wilderness years" between 1930 and 1939 by a slush fund emanating from a secret pressure group known as the Focus. The Focus was financed by a slush fund set up by some of London's wealthiest businessmen -- principally, businessmen organized by the Board of Jewish Deputies in England, whose chairman was a man called Sir Bernard Waley Cohen.
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p498_okeefe.html

>Operation Himmler (less often known as Operation Konserve or Operation Canned Goods) was a 1939 false flag project planned by Nazi Germany to create the appearance of Polish aggression against Germany, which was subsequently used by Nazi propaganda to justify the invasion of Poland. Operation Himmler was arguably the first act of the Second World War in Europe.[1]

>For months prior to the 1939 invasion, German newspapers and politicians like Adolf Hitler had carried out a national and international propaganda campaign accusing Polish authorities of organizing or tolerating violent ethnic cleansing of ethnic Germans living in Poland.[2][3]

>The plan, named after its originator, Heinrich Himmler,[1] was supervised by Reinhard Heydrich[4] and managed[5] by Heinrich Müller.[1][4] The goal of this false flag project was to create the appearance of Polish aggression against Germany, which could be used to justify the German invasion of Poland. Hitler also might have hoped to confuse Poland's allies, the United Kingdom and France, into delaying or stopping their declaration of war on Germany.[6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Himmler

>Do you remember how Jewish communists wrecked your country for 50 years, the ones who wrote your history books? Do you see what Jews have done to the West?

Sure. You don't have to be a Hitler fanboy to be aware of Jews.

>He wanted Prussia back like before Versailles, which was fair enough

It wasn't unless you're against self-determination. Good portion of Prussia before Versailles was annexed Polish land and that was roughly land that we held.

good fucking question.

better questions:
how do they justify sucking the US's dick while being in the EU?

Ah yes the daily Poland started all three world wars and poles are actually descendants of vikings.

They deserved total annihilation after they fucked with us in 1920. Poland was at war with Bolshevik Russia and we spent shitton of money on gear that those German cucks in Danzig blocked by making a strike on rail and in the port. Czechoslovakians did the same, and blocked 30000 Hungarian troops who wanted to help Poland defend Europe from the red menace.

Their deeds in 1920 and constant German terror attacks in Poland prior to the war really made some people want to lynch some Germans.

> sucking the US's dick
> Krauts

Wew, lad.

But we don't have a giant us military base and our women don't service American niggers for free, unlike Germany.

Warmongering

Third Reich was deep in debt. Hitler promised to pay back the factories twofold in gold after the war is won.

>back to the front
>back to the front
>back to the front
>back to the front

kinda, but if we were what would it accomplish?
being poor and cucked is a pretty bad combo
i'm not even surprised that germans were tortured/killed/driven out after discrimination in prussian empire and then attrocities of ww2