Gooks with the bants, nips can't handle it

hahahahaha
those gooks are alright

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/16/national/race-complaint-lodged-comfort-women-statue-australian-church/#.WG-R7VN97IU
change.org/p/mayor-and-councillors-of-strathfield-we-protest-against-comfort-women-statue-in-strathfield
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
pri.org/stories/2012-08-09/new-penis-size-survey-us-ranks-11th-right-behind-japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nips: WE DINDU NUFFIN

dey gud bois

>warcrimes? us? nooooooooo

They were actually trying to use our racial vilification laws to have one of theses removed from outside a church.

Essentially a korean holocaust memorial.

But instead of gas, dicks.

Did japan apologise for nanking yet?

Come back Hong Kong. China doesn't love you like we do :(

Its really annoying to see our biggest asian allies fighting over this shit. Fucking pussies.

kek

lel

They tried but the communist chinese rigged their elections and bought their officials. The chinese have soros tier protestors in hong kong.

i can tell by the palm tree in the image that it's likely florida

it's butthurt gooks who are fucking insane by the way. Best Korea is actually more sane.

Also, Pinoys can't take the bantz either. They found a Cooperation manual in Australian Spec Force base which basically shat on the pinoys about how stupid and awful they were. So Pinoys have cancelled all coop military drills with Australia. Though they'll resume, probably when Australia APOLOGISE(S).

They did? I'm pretty sure the "reunite with UK and then get independence from them" party was a meme?

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/16/national/race-complaint-lodged-comfort-women-statue-australian-church/#.WG-R7VN97IU

change.org/p/mayor-and-councillors-of-strathfield-we-protest-against-comfort-women-statue-in-strathfield

The change petition is fucking hilarious for its niplish and butthurt.

Best Korea just has total control of media. Our media is fucked and establishment whores, but you still hear about journalists challenging it. That rarely happens in North Korea. The illusion of no dissidence by the state run media does not mean the populace is content.

So not much of a weapon then.

Kimchi please

Hong Kong youth were basically challenging the old people paid by the chinese to protest. It wasn't really a meme. They just couldnt do anything about the chinese control because no one supported their claim.

SHOTS FIRED

That's Indonesians bro. But they'll back down. They need our aid more than we need....whatever the hell it is we get from them.

You sure you aren't thinking of the Indos m8? They ran home crying when they saw a map showing Papua New Guinea.

Leave EU and rebuild commonwealth/ british empire to its former glory
... or at least make a trade union (and only trade this time, not EU the 2nd) with yourself in the lead

I wasn't talking about them being content, Best Korea is a shithole no guestions asked but the people in it are way more sane than the southern barbarians with thier SJW cults leading the country.

implying there's anything wrong with comfort women.

I wish the us military would employ comfort women

Isn't that Indonesia?

to be fair, why do you even have that in Australia?

Asians bringing the heat again

theres nothing funny about rape, but nips should also stop denying war crimes

Well the modern condition in itself is insanity. Sure the north doesnt have to worry about modern issues, but like you said, its a shit hole that produces very little of value.

Like you guys did.

>Implying we don't find this sort of thing hilarious.

its going down!!

>Its really annoying to see our biggest asian allies fighting over this shit.

THIS. All of us pillaged and killed each other during WWII, and yet....

USA - Germany - Italy - UK - France - Austria = All Good Friends

China = hates Japan and South Korea
South Korea = hates Japan and China
Japan = hates South Korea and China

GET OVER IT YOU WACKY CHINKS! Christ, do those superior far-east Asians hold a grudge.

Ice cold mate.

The Japanese have apologized for their WWII crimes a lot.

Problem is that two weeks later at the most, some other official or even a few times the same official will try to pander to Japanese nationalists and declare that this never happened, if it happened other people did worse and who cares anyways they were just a bunch of uppity foreigners. Also Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

So basically noone believes the Japanese when they apologize.

The pizza image would make a good album cover.

Oh. I know there were calls for them to reunite with us so they could get proper independence. I don't see why they'd want to. They can just stick with us and be an Overseas Territory, so they have all the benefits.

Yeah, I am. Sorry. That area is a clusterfuck of countries I can never remember. Fiji, Tuvalu, Tonga, Nauru and so on.

We're trying, but we have Jew controlled faggots. Are you an ethnic Hong Konger or you there as a worker? If the former, what's the opinion on rejoining us? I mean you're in the Commonwealth, but re-join us as a Overseas Territory and we can be great again. After you were just need Singapore and we'll have the money to work on the others.

then why are you still butthurt about it?

Worst Koreans are literally trying to get one of these things somewhere in every single country they can. They'll always be some progressive mob that'll do it.

Japan has a bigger average dick size than the USA. Though not by much.

>japan
>apology
hahano
unlike germany they accept history and will never apologise since its the past. the current generation has no reason to apologise for ww2

>NEVER FORGET THE ATOMIC BOMBINGS OF HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI BY WHITTU PIGGU AMERICANS!
>B-B-B-BUT WE DIDN'T ENSRAVE OR RAPE ANYONE! HOW DARE YOU TARK ABOUT THAT!

Enough for traumatize you enough to build statue

When is last time Korean fucked Japanese so hard we built statue?

Every country? That's Jew-tier pandering, damn.

Oh cool. I get to use this now.

When Islam is done with Europe, you will learn to hold a grudge too.

REKT

He didn't get to join in on the fun

O shit nigga

What's wrong about having a comfort woman? I surely could need one.

BTFO

thats because of the spics bringing our average down

Oh my

>"comfort women"
better off finish kicking out your degenerate shaman magician-led puppet president first, corean!

Yeah, but China, South Korea, and Japan are all high-IQ master races; they have many talented scientists, researchers, and inventors, and contribute much to the modern world.

Islam, on the other hand, is barbarian-tier and the average arab IQ is 70. All Muslims should be exterminated for the benefit of mankind.

DAMN LAD
Ice cold

I'm pissing my pants laughing at work

I'm starting to like this thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

The nip has a point.

>WHITTU PIGGU TWO NUKES KILL CHILD AND OLD HAG

Japan deserve 20 nukes at least.

So, Philippines friend, are you friend with China for real now?

I hope you still remember to SINK THE CHINKS

The only reason Australians can find Indonesia on a map is because of Bali, and these rat faced shits throwing tantrums once in a while.
>Australia: You just can't go around massacring civillians.
>Indonesia: REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Supposedly to remember female victims of war. But every plaque refers to what the nips did.

Bullshit, hirohito. Unless Japs are the stallions of Asia. Korea I know is 3.6" average

*rolls eyes profuselly* at Koreans

Eh. Ask him.

with 20 nukes, sentient AI sex android might be a reality by now.

what is this?

well if it was before 1945 we'd never find it now.

They would roll them back but stupid Koreans have flat faces, squinty eyes you wouldn't be able to see.

Fuck France..

Do you tell every Indonesian "you have to turn the boat back?"

can i see some stats on that? 70 IQ is literal retard mode

>koreans trigger japanese by reminding them that they used to be cucked by nips

Halloween?

the fucking bants in this thread

They look like they're ready to go to some heavy metal concert or something.

Japanese People are the scum of Asia.

They deserve slavery and torture for what they did in WW2.

Nice

He's lying. 70 IQ is supposedly for the worst sub-Saharan African countries; with proper education the black average is probably around 85 though, as with American blacks who were never famed for their intelligence. Some African tribes like the Igbo have IQ's around 100 average.

The average in the Muslim world is 90-95.

You must try using a german proxy and posting on Sup Forums
Everyone hates us.

You got it:

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

You should visit the link, too.

I read some article on it.

pri.org/stories/2012-08-09/new-penis-size-survey-us-ranks-11th-right-behind-japan

There.

Indonesia is such a meme. It's got all these fucking places and islands, where shit like Sri Lanka got independent. Fuck you Indonesia.

I don't care what anyone says, the shit Japan did during ww2 was more fucked than anyone else including Germany. They acted like filthy fucking animals. They deserved those nukes and many more, they deserved to be completely obliterated for the shit they pulled.

But, their survival gave us anime and sushi so I'm not too mad about it.

Japs will never admit their atrocities. It amazes me western cucks treat nips with any respect. Literally the worst race when it comes to backstabbing

Is this the Korean version of Juggalos?

rekt

>anime
>good

Take it easy huemonkey

I wouldn't be so quick to cast aspersions on other races and nationalities

that makes more sense.

Westerner living in SK right now and I call tell you this country is like the cheap Great Value version of Japan, nothing you want out of an asian country but still with all the asians

because we own them, they are our bitches, our on the side cuck's and as you know we western people like to treat our property well so we get a good investment out of it

They even backstabbed their mentor (the British) after learning everything they could about naval supremacy and empire building.

Just like my Japanese animes.