Why do you guys care if something is degenerate or if it's not? Just do whatever the fuck you want, it's your life

Why do you guys care if something is degenerate or if it's not? Just do whatever the fuck you want, it's your life.

Morals, also I naturally want to genocide other races.

>Just le do wat u feel like

Life has literally never worked like that and it never will

Because thats the kind of attitude that leads to moral decay in a community. I remember being shocked a couple of years ago when one of my flatmates said to me and my other flatmates that he was having a girl from Tinder round for the night and everyone just nodded. I didnt think that back then it was such an open topic that someone could just go on an app, sleep with someone, and openly discuss it with no shame. Since then its just the done thing with no one questioning it and things have got noticeably worse.

if we're going to return to a society based on Christian values, with respect for morals and the proper roles for men and women, we need to cast degenerates from our midst.

freedom is degenerate

I want to genocide other races.

>it's your life.
It's also our country, and degeneracy undermines the social contract that holds our country together and keeps it safe and prosperous.

Because we don't all live in a vacuum. Our actions have an effect on others. Degeneracy, if left unchecked, will become normalized. It is difficult if not downright impossible to raise a child with traditional values in an environment which is hostile to traditionalist values.

You can't raise your daughter to value her virginity when all of her friends are whores. You can't raise a son to be a man when all of his friends are flaming faggots.

>how dare people have sex reeeeee!!
get bent commie

Because if I don't ever get to have sex then nobody does.

What are you, some kind of r-selected faggot who can't control his own libido?

No sex until marriage is one of the cornerstones of American morality. Wtf does that have to do with communism you stupid slope.

Kill yourself fuckinh ugly Jew

>muh molymemes
always hilarious when a pathetic virgin who wants to justify his poor social skills by joining a youtube cult and screeching about degeneracy makes any claim to morality

hey buddy, quit virgin shaming

ok sorry

>Sup Forums
>implying you're not all degenerate
>implying you don't advocate and support degeneracy
>implying you have upstanding morals

Actually Japan has one of the highest pre-marital virginity rates in the world. You should take some inspiration from those around you.

kek has spoken

What's important is the future lives of your offspring there is no life for them if their race goes extinct or society submits to the slippery slope of hedonism.

Avoiding degeneracy is the reason why we can have nice things like cereal, orange juice, and Sup Forums. Degeneracy corrodes at society and the comforts that are associated with it.

>inb4 le >Sup Forums >nice

Ok, go on live as you like. But don't ask for gibs, free healthcare and education then.

You'll see, nature will punish you for your failed moral values.

>sweden

Kill yourself libertarian scum.

>implying anyone here will ever get to have children

Sure, in private.

>degenerate
>degeneracy

I have literally never heard this term outside of this board, I think this place is obsessed with this word.

It makes me think, you know, do you people go out to a club, see women shaking their ass and tell your friends "wow she's so degenerate"? Or say you're sitting at the dinner table with your family, and your high school sister says she's going on a date with a college guy, do you just blurt out "that's degeneracy!"

bingo

Langy please.

Of course not

>everyone on this board is just like me

>projecting this hard

You know some of us live normal lives, user. Sup Forums is a pleasant break, not our lifestyle.

Repeated the liberal, as he vehemently campaigned for higher taxes, less economic freedom, more welfare, more government, stricter gun control laws, hate speech laws, and the right to sue bakers for refusing to blaspheme their own religions.

And at this the Fascist smiled, and said nothing, for there was nothing to say that would be more fitting than silence.

I do. I refer to things as degenerate all the time, and it works. It's a word that people don't hear often and it carries weight as a result. The power of the judgement inherent in the word is enormous. The Left has tried its very best to erase the concept of judgement from peoples' minds so that they can do whatever butthole-worshipping dildo shit they want without feeling like the diseased antisocial animals that they are. "Degenerate" shatters that fantasy in the harshest way short of a beating.

Neck yourself, Junoir.

It starts becoming my problem when degenerate faggot morons start interfering with my daily life. Do what you feel like in your own fucking room and only there, the second you sucking dick becomes an inconvenience to me is the second I make my problems your problems tenfold.

>moral decay

Here's your moral decay faggot: