Why can't they just be friends?

Why can't they just be friends?

They both have a problem with sunni terrorists, and blaming the jews for all your internal problems are sooo 1939 anyway

>israel has sunni problem
>yet they do nothing against it but attack shia countries
fuck of nigger

Kikes like money they are basically lovers with Saudi Arabia because it has tons of oil.

>posting the whitest looking shia you could find next to a literal mizrahi tranny
kill yourself, ali

lern2history. Lebanon used to be a first world country, then they let in large amounts of Palestinian refugees and they started chimping out, so Israel had no choice but to attack them to defend herself

>palestinians are shia
stop larping

We like to not say sunni wahhabism is supported by israeli supremacists, but AQ and ISIS have not targeted Israel.
The one country that holds the islamic holy grounds.
It's like they do not give a shit about Israel or holy ground.
And that fucking blows my mind seeing how ISIS is all about strict wahhabism.

completely missed his actual point about sunnis attacking and Israel fighting shias.

Because Israelis are white and the Lebanese aren't.
Brown people always hate white people.

Modern history, today, proves more than anything that both Hitler was right in his assessment of the Jews and that his actions were correct.

And it isn't just Hitler- hundreds of great thinkers, inventors, philosophers, statesmen, musicians, all throughout history has stated the same thing about the Jews.

The Jew is a curse upon humanity.

>hurr durr hitler
leif-ronny please, we're trying to have a serious discussion

also, she doesn't look like a curse to me :3

Thats weird, can you reply. You seem to be greatly infatuated by Israel.

I think Lebanese Muslims mostly hate Israel for Gaza and West Bank.

Supported by Israel or not, attacking them wouldn't win them anything.

But user they're both filth and need to be put in the ovens.

I have a Christian Lebanese friend who used to thank Hitler for killing the Jews back in highschool.

It was pretty funny.

Yet attacking France and Germany does, I don't get that logic, extrapolate?

this

>blaming the jews for all your internal problems are sooo 1939 anyway

I wonder who could be behind this post

because muslims are literally chimp tier

They probably see attacking France and Germany more as a retaliation and that usually doesen't have very severe consequences for them, just "not all muslims" spam in social media.

Against Israel they don't necessarily have that much to retaliate, specially when there has been Israeli talks in the media that ISIS is a useful tool for them. And if they attacked Israel it's obvious they would get BTFO.

This all doesen't mean a great Jewish conspiracy.

The old they just don't know better? I guess you're scraping the bottom of the bottom now.

Jews stole our genetics

Because secular and shia arabs are generally less retarded as a rule of thumb. The salafists are completely retarded and do not pose a significant threat without foreign support.

government is overrun by extremists with 'muh land' and won't allow anyone to reach an agreement with them.

its a slow pushback of by buying more land from them and asking farmers for permits that have been living there for centuries.

Isis can't attack us even if they tried
We don't let "refugees" come freely whenever they please

Why are suddenly talking about a great Jewish conspiracy? You're Finnish like me, right?

>They probably see attacking France and Germany more as a retaliation and that usually doesen't have very severe consequences for them, just "not all muslims" spam in social media.

>Against Israel they don't necessarily have that much to retaliate, specially when there has been Israeli talks in the media that ISIS is a useful tool for them. And if they attacked Israel it's obvious they would get BTFO.

You do realize you said nothing that had a reason wahhabi sunnis would be less inclined to attack you.

what? This fucking guy. i mean it's such a fucking bore to reset my router

Everybody should have the right to have a one-race, one-religion, one-language nation. The problem is that jews all over the world are forbidding white people to have one by promoting and creating sjws, feminism, immigration, islamic terrorism, race mixing and so on.

>Israel had no choice but to attack them to defend herself
>palestinians

Lol. The mighty Palestinian army and its nuclear missiles.

people won't get here from ideological reasons like you think they would.

indirect taxation here makes living expanses over the top, and people know that.

implying you are not of jewish genetics john