What happened Poland?

What happened Poland?

I know you got blitzkrieg'd and all that. But before that? You were great before. I won't even start with Lithuania.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pereyaslav_Council
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Liberty
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Krewo
youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU
youtube.com/watch?v=NrhHjoyaHdo
youtube.com/watch?v=DRbBHo2sGXE
youtube.com/watch?v=HKPkMlKb5iA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Moscow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenian_Voivodeship
youtube.com/watch?v=TaB8KMFWZxM
youtube.com/watch?v=83hwEc7B9CI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>During the wars the Commonwealth lost approximately one third of its population as well as its status as a great power
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

give me a tldr, also nice ID

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
Poles happened to us.

So you got fucked by Swedes?

Why is the map of Germany so autistic? I never got this.

>No Great Britain
Literally prehistory

Not only Swedes
Ukraine rebelled and we got attacked by Sweden and Russia at the almost the same time
We never recovered after that

It's the Holy Roman Empire. Truly the weirdest clusterfuck on earth.

I know that feel bro, even though Sweden never managed to occupy Norway completely, they still owe us Jemtland and Harjedalen

Well actually you forgot about it

Advertising thread

The kings of Poland never got total control over their nobility, who often looked out more for the interests of foreign countries than Poland's. That's probably why the Poles today are so against cuckoldry, because they actually lost their whole nation from it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Poland

Don't forget about Hungary (Transylvania) and Branderburg-Prussia also invading us at the same time, together with Sweden Russia and Cossack rebels. And we had a civil war right after that too.

Ironically the only state that consistently supported us throughout the ordeal was the Crimean Khanate

>You were great before.
Not a single day without some non European shitposting how some prehistoric ancient kingdom from 300 y ago was so great and why it is not anymore?

Honestly, could you please tell me, why an Aussie like you think that this ''Commowealth'' was so great? I'm curious. I'm sure you are not just shitposting and have your reasons.

It's a Polish Intelligence operation. We've realized the power of Sup Forums in the last US election and we are waging constant PR campaign on this relevant international forum. Do not forget the glory of the Commonwealth. Peace and Prosperity with Poland.

Regards,

Jan Kowalski

A vassal state doesn't mean its poland

Imagine if all the us states were independent and had a loose union that had very little say in any actual matters

That was the holy roman empire

You know that pure innocent girl that got convinced for being buttfucked and from then on liked it with higher intensity?

Yeah that's Poland.

dat sbein

Nah, imagine NATO, the NATO of the middle age. That was The Holy Roman Empire. Independent, a loose union. But if you fucked with one state, the rest fucked with you. Or that was the idea at least.

the root of all issues were a strong higher class that cock blocked any changaes like that cool new shit called capitalism. To be honest we should have just peacfully merged with russia in 1700's. Poland was a meme country at that point anyway. At least we might have had btfo the krauts and who knows whom together.

>Why is the map of Germany so autistic? I never got this.
that's how everyone in the rest of the world feels about current Europe's borders

you did fight for russia dumb shit.

Redpill me on Lithuanian history. Wuzn't you kangz?

We happened

Poland could easily enter a personal union with us in 17 century (Moscovy would be a junior partner) and become really strong but their king was super anal about his son (supposed ruler of Russia) converting into Orthodoxy.
What's the big deal with slavs obsessing over jewish fairly tales really.

>guy from swedish dinasty Vaza rules in poland
>his brother in sweden thinks it would be great to fuck him over and make polish-lithuanian-swedish union, ruled by sweden ofc
>kingdom of poland declines
>lithuanian nobility is more than happy to switch sides, many joins them
>swedes encounter almost no resistance
>those who resist get their land sacked, many peasants die
>we push them back in southern poland, main battle being defense of Częstochowa Monastery
>we win, saint Mary is crowned queen of poland
or something like that

its slav mentality

Group of poles were so busy fighting each other that they would let other countries rip their own country apart if that mean that pole opponent would lose, but they were too dumb to realize that they are going to lose as well when country if fucked.

Slavs need big enemy that they can fight, its only moment when they are able to unite. When they are free they will start fighting each other instead working for greater good.

After 1991, every single politic is just typical slav, they would fuck up country if this let destory his politic opponent.

Thats why there is so much talk about democration of Poland in EU.

Opposition lost last election and they yell all around world thats its end of democration.

It was similar during Partition of Poland, few fags were afraid that they are going to loose privileges (those privileges were reason why Poland was a such weak country at that time) so they asked other countries to fuck shit up.

kek

not like we wuz huzars and saved vienna 30 years later

Didn't the leaders of HRE also have some political power other than military stuff?

That's why I didn't go with the NATO comparison

>HURR DURR Ukraine rebelled
>HURR DURR THEY DIDN'T APPRECIATE BEING UNDER OUR BENEVOLENT RULE

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAX GET FUCKED POLES

yeah kangz who spoke polish,dressed polish, married people from all over europe, when we became one country in 1569 nobility started to choose electoral kings which was ultimately very bad idea
it's hard to categorize citizens of commonwealth by their ethnicity tho polih culture was dominant

After Aslan Sobieski died, they only left with kraut and russophile rulers which ultimately led them to destruction.

WE WUZ KANGZ

>June 18, 1648
Do you know this date? It was the day when you asked Russian Tsar to become his vassal and claime that your land is tsar land

Pic related its original letter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pereyaslav_Council

I am aware that Zaporizhian sicz wanted to be part of Poland before Khmelnytsky upraising, poles fucked it up and its true

but its also true that you asked car to be his vassal and russians are fucking with you since 1648

the reason why poland was kill is this faggot cuck, Stanisław Agust Poniatowski, he basically was jacking off to giving Katerina more power over commonwealth, there was confederation against partitions but he opposed it
biggest findom cuck of a history

Sweden cucked them hard
reduced their population significantly
I guess God is punishing Sweden now

Democracy happened.

Moldavia was a vassal state actually but w/e

The Deluge happened because the traitor Protestant Calvinist Radziwills invited the Swedes for invasion to destroy the Catholic majority and rule themselves you bastard. The same Radziwills plotted two decades earlier how to get the Orthodox cossacks to fight against the Christians in the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland as well to weaken the Catholic position in favor of the Protestants.
Radizillws was one of the main reasons for the Commonwealth's downfall.

Not only, their forces made up only 20% of the hostile ones.

Wasn't he basically given the crown of Poland only because of Catherine's support, and wasn't he also her lover?

He was a Russian puppet from the start, you should not have elected him in the first place.

That's a lot of joos on that map.

I have seen some paper few years ago and they said that amount of historical shit and money/gold that was stolen by those swede scums was much bigger than Nazi and ruskies robbery of Poland between 1939-1945.

If you are not aware what kind of gypsy swedes are.

They were stealing even parts of bulildings with sculptures like pic related.

I mean even gypsies when steal shit they steal money, but swedes would take whole ATM

Our king invited a few hundred thousands jews back in 14th century. After 300 years they became our ""nobles"", we were democratic and shit, multicultural country. And add eternal Polish butthurt to that and you have the equation.

>Our king invited a few hundred thousands jews back in 14th century
Jesus fucking Christ, was he retarded?

two main reasons:
1. during reign of August III the Saxon, his home country Saxony was pillaged and templates to mint commonwealth coins were stolen, Prussia flooded us with worthless money causing inflation
2. nobility got poor and greedy so they elected this cuck thanks to shekels from russia

hey, it was your fault for occupying our territory

The eternal Swede, the destroyer of Europe. First crushed our country now cucking white race.

I enjoy watching them having their own "deludge" right now. Karma exists my friend.
Same goes to our wester neighbour.

Well, if you elect a lover if a foreign monarch to be you ruler because yiu are bribed by said foreign ruler, it's stupid to assume that you ruler will not gave the interests of the foreign ruler at heart.

That is very much a case of "too stupid to live"

i hope Katerina's fat stinky flabby pussy was worth it, soviets pillaged his grave in grodno, it was ruined untill 1980's, i have to go there to piss on it

>HURR DURR THEY DIDN'T APPRECIATE BEING UNDER OUR BENEVOLENT RULE
You retard, the Commonwealth was ruled by Poles, RUTHENIANS, Belarusians/Lithuanians etc. etc. All nobility in the Commonwealth was part of the Polish nation, even thought they originated from many ethnicities like in the U.S. today.

Chmielnicki was a Polish noble and one of the greatest cossack leaders, if not the greatest, and many cossacks were also ethnic Poles. A cossack was just a warrior class in eastern Poland called Ukraine (Borderland) at that time.
Chmielnicki said he loved the Commonwealth, and saw himself as the subject of the Polish king even during the first stage of his rebellion, but he betrayed it completely later on, selling out 2/3'rds of Ukraine to Russia. His main enemy during the rebellion was the RUTHENIAN magnate Wisniowiecki. One Wisniowiecki became the king of Poland later on as well, a RUTHENIAN, so stop spreading this BS that people were discirminated in the Commonwealth based on their ethnicity when that was not the case when everyone was part of one Polish nation. Ostrogorscy were another great RUTHENIAN noble magnate family of the Commonwealth. Many great Poles were of Ruthenian origin and loyal to the Commonwealth unlike the ethnic Pole Chmielnicki who got to light headed.

10% of the population (1 million democratic voters) controlled the Commonwealth, at the top of them the magnate - ethnic Poles, Ruthenians, Belarusians, Lithuanians, Germans etc. etc. of the noble Polish nation.

It was "refugees welcome" vintage version.
Poland was called "country without stakes" because of how open and tolerant we were. No witch hunts, no religious wars, no minority oppression.

Funny considering how we are now, huh?
Now you see how this ends. We have learned our lesson.

>Swedish vikings establish Russia as a state, which instantly becomes a threat to western civilization
>Swedes weaken Russia's greatest opponent(Poland), then "lose a war" to Russia themselves just a few years later, allowing Russia to take over eastern Europe
>Constantly support the Ottoman Empire as it tries to invade Europe
>Stay neutral during both world wars, pretending it didn't secretly cause them
>Latest plan is to spread leftist cuck propaganda to destroy Europe from within

Wake the fuck up, the Swedes have always tried to destroy Europe.

t. eternal cuck

>people still blaming it on golden freedom

>disregarding causalities and infrastructure loss bigger than WWII in this period

Because Poland was the most tolerant and free country in the world, or at least in Europe; followed close by the Netherlands, with complete religious tolerance, protection for ethnicities, semi-democracy and an functioning parliament cucking the king, proven until guilty by law already in the 15th century, to taxation before representation in the 16th century, freedom of speech and writing etc. etc.

>It was a shitty day in 1385
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Krewo

Well %-wise, then yes.

Go back to your crimean kang, pleb.

Nice seeing you following our steps.
Swedish partition when.

Not purely amount wise.

A pseudo-libertarian society, rise of Sweden, Russia and Prussia.

>tfw you probably have at least one cuck ancestor because of the scale of war rape

a-a-at leat that means I'm white...

>Swedish partition when.
More like help when the muzzies take over, in return for returning the stolen goods. ;)

>rise of ... Russia and Prussia.
Out of the fall of Poland.

>rise of ... Russia and Prussia.
Out of the fall of Poland.

you don't see it but this is punishment for you being the most protestant nation in history, look at the sides during swedish deluge, catholics versus protestants
immigrant crisis is an outcome of being protestant faggots

Yes but Swedes were arguably more important opponent for Russians in late 18th century.

one falls for others to shine

>more important opponent for Russians in late 18th century.
Because Poland was getting weaker in the 18th century, destroyed from within by lobbyist traitors abusing the democratic tools.

Polish nobility managed to usurp power in the kingdom and establish one of the most shitty and degenerate systems possible. Everything else was just a consequence of it.

Take Russia for example. We managed to make Polish nobility shill for us long before we annexed it. Deluge itself is also the consequence of how shitty Poland was at diplomacy and how easily it was penetrated by foreign influence.

>It was the day when you asked Russian Tsar to become his vassal and claime that your land is tsar land
>implying there's anything wrong

>Commonwealth was ruled by RUTHENIANS, Belarusians/Lithuanians
Nice meme.

Liberum veto, idea so fucking retarded that only a Pole could think of.

>Polak, Żyd i pies to jedna wiara

You're an uneducated retarded hohol. Who the fuck were the Wisniowieckis then, or the Ostrogorscy?

>establish one of the most shitty and degenerate systems possible.
Well it depends on how you look at it, for personal freedoms and rights it was the most liberal and free country you could live, but it was weakened because of the democracy as a major power yes, especially surrounded by totalitarian ruled powers.
>Deluge itself is also the consequence of how shitty
...the Radziwills were.

>Who the fuck were the Wisniowieckis
some gyppo
>Ostrogorscy
something you made up

Shity system, elective monarchy sandwiched by strong absolutist regimes. In the long run it led directly to partitions i think.

Choke on a moskal cock retarded hohol.

Dont mind me I just wanted to say that lithuatians eat shit and if i had to choose between saving 1 ukrainian or 10 lithuanians id save the hohol

Boland

a slavshit prefers a slavshit

woah stop the presses

> map with poolack meme "muscovy" instead of 'Rusia' or 'Ruthenia'
> what happened, when I was not sleeping?
literally

Said samogitian xD top kek u are even lower than slavs you potato nigger

Belarus is the real successor of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, not you small Żmudzin shits.
youtube.com/watch?v=rGOXMf6yDCU
youtube.com/watch?v=NrhHjoyaHdo

youtube.com/watch?v=DRbBHo2sGXE
youtube.com/watch?v=HKPkMlKb5iA

Vilnius is Lithuanian.

Make dealings of it.

Don't even ask. Just don't.

>map with poolack meme "muscovy"
Retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Moscow
>instead of 'Rusia' or 'Ruthenia'
Ruthenia =/= Russia. Muscovy came out of Rus, later changed it's name to Russia, but Russia is not Rus, just as Italy is not the Roman Empire or Germany the Holy Roman Empire.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruthenian_Voivodeship

Cheers. :3
youtube.com/watch?v=TaB8KMFWZxM

> Shity system
Mongol sarmat khanate system to be exact.

> elective monarchy
Not exactly how mongols "elect" their leaders. And their leaders are not exactly monarchs.

Pillager gang leaders, who`ve done the best deal with other gangs are the main gang. But it can quickly turn into a game of thrones (just without thrones, castles* and with a lot more of pillaging of "their citizens"**).

*All "poolish" buildings are built either in Russia, or in PRussia and obtained by them during anglo-made deals, where anglo just tried to deprive Prussia from Russia and give territory to most anti-both and most socially disabled society it could find.

And that`s how pooland became something, that looks like nation/state.

** And that`s why everybody hates szlachta. They even deny there are any descendants from it, even officially respecting the "poolish aristocracy". These LARPing mongols all secretly hope, that they are some kind of aristocrat and descended from white people, but at the same time they cant find a single white tribe, they do not hate after attacking/betraying them.

Daily reminder that there is literally only ONE city in lithuania, yep you guessed it right - Wilno. Rest of their meme country are fucking villages where peasants think inside of tv's are closed small people. The only developed city is polish one, you cant make this shit up niggers

Personal freedoms of nobility and its' free reign over its fief isn't anything to be proud of when 16th is the current century. I'd argue that Russia was more egalitarian at the time, since merchant guilds ruled provincial towns and bureaucracy was based on merit and service rather than nobility and inheritance.

The most liberal countries would obviously be German Imperial cities, Lowlands and England, Poland has nothing to do with them.

>Mongol sarmat khanate system to be exact.
Now you went full fucking retard :
youtube.com/watch?v=83hwEc7B9CI