Shifting between timeslines / Nazitimeline

There is a timeline where hitler won

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.jp/en/index.html
duckduckgo.com/?q=1960 vw logo&t=ffnt&iar=images&iax=1&ia=images
youtube.com/watch?v=iyFijjikkeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I am a huge skeptic. I don't believe in hardly anything paranormal or supernatural. No ghosts, bigfoot, what have you. However, for some reason I don't feel as skeptical of this jumping timelines theory. I don't know what it is, but it just doesn't feel as strange or unbelievable as other supernatural theories. It feels more natural. Also, the double slit experiment backs up the infinite realities theory.

But how do we get there?
>Should we even if we could?

How big is the probability that a particle accelerator is called kek ... come tell me nothing that belongs to it all

lol this is what happens when a normie airhead reads 1 wikipedia article about QM

kek.jp/en/index.html
IS THIS REAL LIFE

Nigga wtf
I clearly remember the Volkswagen logo not being seppareated in the middle, my dad had a Volkswagen and I memorized it really well
Don't tell me it was always two "v" for you

user why other timeline thread was a delete???? is this x tier?

This one is wrong, I can remember the bottom flag from my childhood.

The top is what idiots outside the commonwealth usually draw it as.

Bottom is like that due to the 2 different crosses being added (union jack is a combination of many flags)

idk im niot a mod. but it wasnt archieved means were on something big

IKR this shit is fucking scary man

look in this reality it has been always like this

enjoy your mindfuck

Timeline shift or reality shifts could be one of the theorized reasons behind the Mandela Effect which is not necessarily caused by false memory. The probability of us moving to parallel dimensions/universes or realities being merged shouldn't be ruled out.

Mandela Effect is where you realise that something you knew to be a general fact of the world, no longer seems to be true; something you are completely certain it exists, no longer exists or replaced by a different version. The "effect" is named after a particularly common example: many people remember Nelson Mandela dying in prison in the 1980s, when in fact he survived long after his release.

Mandela Effect also changes everything (the whole dimension/reality) including old prints, texts, photos, media, personal possessions, history and people's memories, except for memory residue of the previous dimension/timeline/reality that has been overwritten by the new reality. Dimensions are overlapping each other including the memory itself.

As Mandela Effect changes everything, there shouldn't be any "proof" of the old reality except for certain instances that the dimensions forget to overwrite due to their existence in unique circumstances, so they're left as they were in the old reality. Here, I try as much as possible to bring some of these instances of evidence, also called residues.

Mandela Effect examples include, but are not limited to, the following:

4 people in JFK car. Now 6 people
Dolly had braces in the "Moonraker" movie. Now, there are no braces
There was a movie where Sinbad plays a genie. Now the movie vanished from existence
Volkswagen logo was solid. Now it has a middle cut

>y itself.
ustralia was way to the south with Ocean all around it, apart from New Zealand to the north east of it. It was the "down under" continent
New Zealand has moved from above Australia to below
South America moved 500-1000 miles East. Used to be much more inline with North America
Braggs is now Bragg
Interview With A Vampire: Now Interview With THE Vampire
Tiananmen Square Man was run over by a tank, now he stopped the tank instead
Looney TOONS: Now Looney Tunes
Isaiah 11:6 “..the lion will lay down with the lamb”: Now “..the wolf also shall dwell with the lamb”
Matthew 6:10 “..on earth as it is in heaven”: Now “..IN earth as it is in heaven”
Matthew 9:17 "Neither do men put new wine into old wineskins": Now old BOTTLES
Joshua 7:11 “..and they have put it even among their own possessions” Now: “..their own STUFF”
Forest Gump: "Life is like a box of chocolates": Now "Life WAS like.."
“It’s a WONDERFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD”: Now “A BEAUTIFUL Day in THIS neighborhood”
SILENCE of the Lambs: Now THE Silence of the Lambs
"Mirror, mirror on the wall": Now “MAGIC mirror on the wall”
“LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER”: Now “No, I am your father”
Sex IN The City: Now Sex AND The City
Donald J. Potts; "My wife remembers a completely different wedding date than I do."
Fruit Loops: Now FROOT Loops

user, how about Canada, did you notice the lake?

Fuck off you different timeline cunts
It was always like in pic, I'm sure of it
Is there anyone else here who agrees with me? Or am I going crazy?

no you are not going crazy

congratulation you realized your shift now

your consciousness will be upgraded to multiverse

If you're crazy, so am I, and so is apparently.

It was "Kit-Kat" and "Coca-Cola" with a centered dash in between. Now, it seems that never happened according the logo history
No more “Of the world” at the end of We Are The Champions
Oscar Meyer Wieners: Now Oscar MAYER Wieners
Earth is now in the center of the Milky Way instead of the outside edge. We were on the very outskirts of the Orion arm of our galaxy. Now we are located more in the middle of a different arm
North and South Korea moved from the bottom of China to above it, or 33 Degrees
Chic-Fil-A: Now CHICK-Fil-A
The human stomach is now under your left ribcage
The human skeleton now has 4 floating ribs in the back
Our hearts were more to the left. Two thirds of it to the left. Our left lung was smaller than the right to compensate for the room the heart took up
Our intestines are now a chaotic mish-mash rather than the well-ordered ones we had. The kidneys were lower and not up in the rib cage
We had an an open rib cage. All the ribs were free-floating. None were fused to each other or the sternum. Now the liver also expanded and grew a second lobe
“Build it and they will come”: Now “Build it and HE will come”
Now, Great Pyramid Cheops is not in the middle and without a capstone. It has a twin next to it standing the same height. The pyramids were being more remote than they are now. Giza is right next to it!
The Pacific ocean now covers the entire globe on one side
C3PO from Star Wars now has a SILVER LEG
Smokey The Bear: Now Smokey Bear
Steven Segal: Now Steven SEAGAL
Depends underwear: Now DEPEND
Curious George lost his tail
Cruella DeVille: Now Cruella de Vil
The US lost 2 states and now has 50
Febreeze: Now Febreze
J.C. Penny: Now J.C. Penney

are you sure about that?

Whoa you got me with the C3PO thing. I've been obsessed with Star Wars since I was little, how could I have missed this?

The anatomical issues pertaining to the ribs I cannot agree on, and as for the placement of Sol, we are still in the Orion Spur AFAIK, which is a portion coming off of Sagittarius, which was new and interesting to me. That and I don't recall the US having 52. Otherwise, yeah, that sounds about right for what I remember, right down to DeVille.

What the fuck. This Loony Toons shit is really fucking my head right now. I never remembered them as loony "tunes"

The picture with him being carried by the ewoks looks so unnatural. I definitely don't remember that leg.

What the fuck? I'm sufficiently spooked to play my copy of New Hope and see for myself because I am 100% certain C3PO never had a silver leg

Wait, what?

Something is fucking with us! But... look, if you had the ability to alter reality... oh, actually, no, I probably would just fuck with people for the fun of it tbqh.

And didn't Lucas aggressively alter the original films just to be a dick anyway? Maybe silver-leg 3P0 is just one of his digital abominations?

cccccombobreaker

sorry did not want to fuck up your brain but this shit is serious

Just checked it out and it's silver alright. dafuq

The true redpill is knowing that we actually WERE in the timeline when Hitler won, but the last Anglos of that timeline were still able to gather potent enough Aryan blood in their refineries from their very few Aryan POW that they were able to initiate an imperfect ARYANDIED ceremony and shift us to the current world halfway between the ideal Anglo and Aryan worlds. Hence why things like beauty still exist but why Anglos are dominant worldwide.

What? People have bad memories? No waaay...

That could be, though I have to wonder what the true motive is for manipulating history to that extent.
In light of though, I'm inclined to believe that there's something more to it, though I've never been to the shrink.

I had a C3P0 right after Empire Strikes Back was released, so original toy line. I don't remember a silver leg!

assuming there are other timelines and that they are infinite its only reasonable to say that there would be some where hitler did win

the one on the left is the correct one right ??

I believe they changed the leg for the remastered edition of SW trilogy. Now it's the only version that is played so that version became the norm.

Does any of you watch the man in the high castle?
It is literally about a timeline where hitler won and people travelling between timelines.

>social media has gotten to the point where some retard remembering something wrong eventually evolves into a worldwide known conspiracy about reality warping

this is why humanity won't survive the internet

There are logical, rational explanations for all of these. Poor memory, bad education/knockoff education materials, gap-filling by the brain, poor grasp of geography, poor observation skills, poor spelling skills, minor variations in printing or editions and so on. It's called the Law of Closure. Unless somebody draws attention to a discrepancy in reality, then your brain just fills in the gaps and makes assumptions based on its existing knowledge of the world. Because nobody ever pointed out the fact that C3PO had a silver leg, your brain never noticed it because it was never expecting to look for it. So it just filled in your memory to compensate, and then this is compounded by several people making the same error and validating one another on a goddamn Mongolian tapestry agora.

BOY I SURE LOVE POLITICS

Hang yourself you fucking newfag.

Nope, just looked it up and he always had it. There is even a video of the actor who played him confirming it.

North/South Korea were always on the north
The pyramids were always like that, I visited them 3 times when I was 15, 20 and 25.
Steven was always SEAGAL, can clearly remember because my father was a fan of him and have all the movies he was in, yet he was unable to speak english so he pronounced his name SEUHAGAL.

Sorry to tell you, but look at the vw logo in your photo and you can see that there is a small gap

He is just an idiot with a shit memory. He believes in time travelling bullshit rather than that he has a shit memory. How fucking stupid can you get?

You do know that companies redesign product logos all the time, right? Look at the history of the Pepsi logo.

WHAT THE FUCK?
duckduckgo.com/?q=1960 vw logo&t=ffnt&iar=images&iax=1&ia=images

I was going to type "well, logos evolve over time, we can probably find the old solid VW logo back on the 60s models" but then this turned out to be bullshit!

That makes a bit more sense. Lucas meddling with the digital remasters probably throws up all manner of little nitpicky detailing that could be confused for a timewarp or whatever this effect is supposed to be.

>Earth is now in the center of the Milky Way instead of the outside edge. We were on the very outskirts of the Orion arm of our galaxy. Now we are located more in the middle of a different arm
This could be down to better graphic realisation? Like how old globes of the Earth look ridiculously simplistic next to the full-on satellite recreation of the planet, massive fucking gouge just South of Africa included? Modern maps of the Milky Way still place Sol in an outer spiral, it's just we've mapped the area around that a bit more now, maybe?

According to "Man in the High Castle" if Hitler had won, THIS would be his house. There's no accounting for taste.

The US never had fifty-two states you fucking shill.

It doesn't make sense, wtf... All of my friends are surprised too.

All politics is an irrelevant lie if some pixie troublemaker can just alter reality on a whim, m8.

>Because nobody ever pointed out the fact that C3PO had a silver leg, your brain never noticed it because it was never expecting to look for it.

I swear I'd have noticed something nerdy like that. If it was a case of Luke's artificial hand swapping sides, well, yeah, fair enough. But a whole colour scheme changing on an iconic character? I'll be happy if it turns out to be Lucas fucking with the remasters, which I don't think I've even seen, come to think about it. We had the widescreen VHS boxset from the 90s, back in the days when widescreen formatting was a selling point.

I will say this: Hollywood Jewry just made a show "Man in the High Castle" about a timeline where the Nazi won and also travelling between timelines also filmstrips depicting events of alternate timelines passing from one timeline to another, the viewing of which effect various characters actions and motivations. They even take time to mention "Nelson Mandela" once even though he is totally irrelevant to the plot and portrayed timeline. Pretty comfy shit my dude.

An easily explained mistake. Either people mistaking Puerto Rico and Guam for states, or assuming that it was 50 continental states + Alaska and Hawaii.

anons is this how you remember rib cage to look?

"Hitler's skull" was a lie. He went to Argentina.

mandela effect is bullshit. It's just people being retarded. A brand they remember from their childhood changed the brand name to be spelled differently OMG MANDELA EFFECT REALITY SHIFT O

same boat , dad is a huge vw fan , when i was a kid he drew the logo for me in some flubber and it did not have a gap , im asking him when did the v not connect to the w , my mind is bein fucked. i have never been red pilled this hard

He was silver for episode 1,2 and i think 3

Well if you assume that space is infinite - you have no reason not to assume this right? - and if you accept that everything in the universe is neither created or destroyed but in fact transformed from one state to another.

For example, a tree becomes wood which becomes a desk.
In the same way planets and everything on them come from cosmic stardust.
Nothing is created, only transformed.

Then you come to the realization that the only thing separating your memories from the memories of all sentience in the infinite universe is time. Only time. On an unlimited timescale, the atoms which make you will know and forget every memory there is.

That's how it's possible.

The concept of "paranormal" is bullshit. The Mandela effect is just something curious.

OH GOD WHAT IS GOING ON???

>Yes, in the original Star Wars: A New Hope the lower part of C-3PO's right leg was always silver.
>I think the reason many who saw the first film don't remember the silver leg can be attributed to two things:
>Much of the desert scenes where we see him involve brown and golden backgrounds that the leg, being reflective, would naturally pick up tones from.
>Since all but that portion of him is golden, and we tend to visually track faces and torsos first, our memory and our initial attention was held by the golden color.
>I actually never noticed the silver leg in the original movies. I first noticed it on the C-3P0 animatronic on the Star Tours ride at Disney World, before Lucas took to altering the movies.

Ir naujoji zelandija žemiau Australijos.
Bet "Hudson Bay" as nepamenu.

>In short, at the end of episode 3, C3PO was dipped in gold and had his memory erased. He then served as a translation droid along side the Organa family in the senate.

>Some time between then and the events in episode 4, a bomb was placed in his leg. Events unfolded that allowed the safe removal of the leg, but as he was dipped in gold specially, no gold legs were around. And time (or hard times in the Organa family) never permitted him to dip the leg.

>That's the Extended Universe canon. But the real reason is simple. They wanted him to look like he had some history. Like a scar on the face.

WHAT IS REAL ANY MORE???

>oh noes

Why have not we noticed it until these years? I don't know anyone who has noticed it before.

This one is bollocks
We deliberately made it like that so when johnny foreigner accidentally displayed it upside down at diplomatic parties we could use the grave insult as a pretext for invading them & bringing civilisation & railways etc.

i don't know about the other ones but as a kid (maybe 12 years ago) i thought it was sex in the city when i heard it but when i turned on the TV, i saw that it was sex AND the city. so as i remember it, it was always that.

Hurr numbers are infinite and formulas too so multiverse.

Actually no. Multiverse theory stems from there being 10^10^118 positions for protons to be in an infinite space. This coupled with the 1mm background noise from the big bangs not having any similar background noise, we arrive at the Hubble volume bubble theory of multiverse

Is there a timeline I can go to where OP isn't a faggot and where Sup Forums isn't 2007's Sup Forums?

We live in a 4d reality. Stop with this pseudoscientific garbage

You have got to be fucking with me, personally, now:
youtube.com/watch?v=iyFijjikkeM

"ET HOME PHONE"? That doesn't even make any goddam sense?

no, what the actual fuck is that

You clearly didn't even look into it.
The thing is that these emblems havn't changed like that or ever been the way they used to be according to these companies.