Mandela Effect - EPIC FAIL on C3P0

The Rothschilds are the interface for world control, they don't make many decisions yet they readily take credit for nearly all that goes on in the world.

The Rothschilds are the main implementors of the Mandela effect, of the Rothschilds each has their "own" selection with regards to what to erase from the collective conscience.

Charles selection was C3P0 having a silver leg, yet it only partially "went through".

Why? Because C3P0 is a sentient, and you can't simply rearrange another sentients life details around as part of a "game". Regardless if he is a "public" persona or not, C3P0 is not a toy or an inanimate object.

So instead of success, we have a smoking gun for an attempt at the Mandela effect that also shows the boundaries/limitations of the system we are immersed in that is more than little ready to f%#$ with you.

buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/crazy-examples-of-the-mandela-effect-that-will-make-you-ques?utm_term=.nq9NR9a9BM#.hbaNjK9KqV

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xvintage c3p0.TRS0&_nkw=vintage c3p0&_sacat=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

frig off

Excellent. C3po's legs are both golden. That's the way they always were.

Interesting!

Fucking Mandela effect man.

Biggest spin out for me was the "box of chocolates" quote

>Mandela Effect
you know nothing

>Mandela effect always has to do with shitty americunt "culture"

>It's always an americunt who starts preaching it.

Never change americunts. You're nothing but the snake oil scammers you always were back in the 19th century

>Buzzfeed

Fuck off you bent kike.

He always had a silver leg, you just can't see it well in the lower quality videos from the past, plus most of the scenes where you see his legs are in the desert, where the brown sand is reflected in his chrome leg.

Also Mandela obviously didn't die in prison you fucktard. That's why people were protesting to have him released and how he became the first black president of South Africa.

C3PO had a silver leg after he was caught by jabba the hutt, or maybe it was when he was dismantled in the cloud city..

either way, they needed a replacement for his foot and couldnt find his real one so they used the silver one..

NOT MANDELA

>poeple mis-remember pop-culture references
>HOLY SHIT WERE IN AN ALTERNATE DIMENSION

Retards. If what you're implying is true the 'mandela effect' would apply to everything not just pop culture. History would be different, your personal memories, what you are for breakfast would be different, etc. Etc. Not just easily forgettable pop culture details

I recall seeing Star Wars when I was young and he has always had two gold legs. If he were a patchwork color, I would know about it.

In my timeline it was always all gold. I remember vividly because of how many times i watched the movies.

>news
>politics

He was all gold.

C3P0 was never all gold. That was when his body was replaced.

You can't keep posting pictures of cheap plastic toys as evidence the movies were edited.

Yep.

Who else remembers when John Travolta died?

Funny how they couldn't get the color right on these cheap plastic toys. They can seemingly make plastic in all colors, so why not put his leg accurate? They did.

Found this from eBay!

JIDF wants you to believe 3PO's legs are both gold, like the good goy you are

Two gold legs, he HASBRO!!!

I recently watched the movies again, one thing I very clearly remember is how C3P0 had a silver leg, and it struck me because I never noticed that before. I don't believe the Mandela effect, but I can tell you with full conviction that C3P0 had a silver leg in the original 1977 version of Star Wars, which I recently watched.

I'm gonna check if I still have them downloaded and I can upload a screencap.

Something starting stink about the haters on this thread.

I don't recall ever hearing about a shortage of silver paint. Hrm...

Why is the Mandela Effect always about gay shit that only fags would care about?

in case you forgot c-3po was silver when he was first built.
and all similar models were silver.

he was later dipped and gold but then his leg was damaged and replaced with a default silver leg

hahaha still bitter over cuba?

his right leg from the knee down is silver-ish based on my quick research (in the first film, which is part IV). There is a stranger thing about Nelson Mandella that everybody seems to have forgotten though.

I distinctly recall him having two gold legs the entire time in all movies.

so you don't remember him when he had no plating in star wars 1

and you don't remember him getting his sliver head attached to a Droid body in star wars 2 and being completely dull silver color

what about the silver female voice c-3po in #1

no he had it at the very beginning of episode IV, all the way through episode VI

Gotta walk slow drink a lot of water...

Payback's a bitch, Charlie.

C3PO was all gold all over all the time and only recently lost his "golden calf".

Also the dime used to have EISENHOWER on it and now the (((re-)))programmable bots say "FDR was allllllllllways on the dime" too.

The hypocrites with bad memories do not experience "mandalla effect" and wouldn't comprehend the difference between cuba (too big now) and australia (too north now) if their brainless BOT life depended on it.

Wahhhh "it was alllllways that way"........... or NOT!

>You know nothing.

are you ok. Do you need scissors? 61?

"LUKE, I am your father"

The things on the list, I distinctly recall being other than what they claim to be today - I would know if Fruit Loops were spelled FROOT LOOPS, that's a crap spelling and I'm sensitive to word spellings. Not sure about the dime issue, looking at my dimes they don't seem different to me at the moment.

Even Burger King rejected Charlies attempt to have it his way.

Treasure trove: ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xvintage c3p0.TRS0&_nkw=vintage c3p0&_sacat=0

No on is in control.

There are a few old wealth families who are deluded enough to think they are in control, but the fact of the matter is, the earth is covered with talking monkeys and no one is at the wheel. .

I'm bogpilled now mangs

It would only take a drop of paint or solder to "fix" this little guy. Is that too much to ask for, for the sake of accuracy?

boo shit

As a child I was obsessed with star wars. I would fake being sick so I could stay home and watch the original trilogy over and over. C3PO had a silver right leg in numerous scenes in the original movies, stop being a jew

>be me
>named Luke
>teen when A New Hope was released
>wish I had a dollar for every time I heard ...
>Luke, I am your father.

It's not that hard to check really is it? Plenty of people will still have the old original trilogy on VHS somewhere.

Classic