What's your answer to this?

What's your answer to this?

Do you know why it's called the deep south? Because tyrones goes deep

Imperial Leather

damn you're in the UK how did you find this out?

>robertdenirosson.jpeg

Fuckin pedo

Yea they're great.... make beautiful tree ornaments.

Oh look, it's another things that never happened (((news))) story.

You should see this extremely well thought out and illustrated 14 volume leather bound book set my 8 year old made because he's scared of Trump

I would put her in a home.

She probably can't see too well

Confirmed, Texas here, the Yellow Rose of Texas was literally about a mulatto girl

>Cleetus, nan-nan is starting get senile

That it's fake and gay.

You must be getting senile, grandma

What the fuck kind of person lies about their mother like that?

I'm fairly certain this never happened.

Fake. Barbara Bush would never say that

One that wants good goy points

Grandma's senile, blind, and fucking stupid.

>What's your answer to this?

I'm not sure, yet. I was waiting for everyone to start clapping and it never came.

Its fake. And gay

Pls gib upboats ;)

SO PROUD OF YOU BIG MOMMA!! MAKE THE RACISTS SHAKE WOOOOO

They look like mistakes to me

Something off with them everytime

The do look pretty c
Adorable when they are young. But soon as they hit 12 they look like a missing link. I feel bad for mixed kids as they're the first group to be killed on both sides by racists lunatics.

jesus, did Clint Eastwood fuck Clint Eastwood?

Wtf i love the degeneration of western society now

/r/thathappened

Why should anyone care about what someone who was born and raised in a paradise of white niggers?

I genuinely don't understand this "mixed kids are beautiful" meme. Louis C.U.C.K. also has an entire bit devoted to it.

This is what paternalistic, leftist racism looks like. They arbitrarily assign positive values to their own ideological values. They think racemixing is beautiful, so they think children of mixed race are beautiful. But every African American is of mixed race, essentially. Most of them have obvious white heritage in them, and all of them will have various African ethnic heritage in them. Though certainly a lot of Khoi-khoi, given how big the asses of American black women can get.

Of course, these people wouldn't consider those ethnicities to be different races, and therefor that boundary is not worthy of note. Which is honestly kind of weird, when you get down to it, especially given how "Hispanic" is considered a race in America.

Looks like granny has been watching Blacked on the ipad you got her for Christmas

More genetic diversity results in superior offspring by almost every metric. It's true for every sort of animal that can breed together, of course it's true for humans.

You answered your own questiom bud

Someone post the picture of the Sup Forumstard flipping the bird at an ugly negro mutt.

SJW´s feel no their relation to culture, family or soil.

True.

That's disgusting