How much do you think Sup Forums influenced the US 2016 election?

How much do you think Sup Forums influenced the US 2016 election?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/video/why-hillary-clinton-thinks-a-frog-is-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=k61I1srYHW0
youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3% of the reason Trump won was because of Sup Forums

more like 100%

we're the deplorables hillary was talking about, and we really are deplorable

our memes were strong enough to draw her attention so she tried to address us, and everyone just assumed she was talking about normies

They got one meme retweeted by Trump so I guess like 99%

0% this place is a shill site

>They

You need to leave

Trump retweeted the can't stump the trump memer, plus we had that guy from the trump camp come here saying thanks when we won

Dahnald leave now or I will release the skelegates upon you!

I genuinely think we pushed him over the edge. He won by a thin margin in those important states, and the fact that our memes were on the news and all over the Internet makes me think it's plausible that we gave him (at least) the +1% he needed to win it.

"that guy" ?? Any proofs ?

Honestly /r/the_donald did more than this sub

We are the heart of the internet pretty much. The jews of the internet if you will. Hiding in the shadows and without any power, we still influence people at large. I honestly think that the r/The_Donald explosion was because of us. I honestly think that occupying every video on YouTube there is made us sway about 1% of the vote. I honestly think that the entire alt-right affair DEFINATELY was because of us. Hundreds of anons crawling through the Podesta emails etc. gave us ammo to get even more votes. Then let's not forget the brave Twitter division that shilled the O'Keefe videos to hell and back. And we nuked CTR. And we rigged online polls. Yes..I think Sup Forums was essential in this game. And we all did >for free kek

How can Sup Forums even compete?

This. There are times where the front page of The_Donald is almost identical to the Sup Forums catalog. Sup Forums memes catch on at The_Donald, an then they catch on everywhere else. It's also funny how as time goes on more an more things that would be downvoted to hell are now being upvoted. First it was anti-refugee/islam stuff being upvoted heavily, but now I'm seeing things about (((them))) being upvoted heavily as well. There's been an awakening.

Nah it was mostly reddit that gave him that edge

/r/The_Donald borrowed most of their memes and imagery from Sup Forums. They're basically a Sup Forums colony.

Reality, probably 0.000003%, Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general is too chaotic to really do anything of value like that. You wouldn't see Trump doing an AMA here would you.

Sup Forums didn't do shit.

Blame Ebaumsworld.

.01 percent.

if you think it had any greater influence then you need to step away from the computer and go outside.

we fucking WON

a fuckload. hear me out

the amount of posting pol users did in youtube and news comment sections was immense.

you fuckers were the first thing normies saw when opening those comment sections.

Not at all.

T_D is the airlock between us and the real world. The best stuff from here filters down to T_D, and the best stuff from T_D filters down to breitbart etc., and then to the normie world.

CNN had trumps name and face on TV 24 hours a day for a year. Sup Forums did nothing to make Fatty Bankrupt legitimate CNN did everything.

We influenced it enough that Hillary Clinton waged a war against a cartoon frog

Our meme magic willed Brexit and Trump, for sure. That's why all the media dropped their spaghetti and splurged out about the alt-right. Forces were influencing the election and they couldn't label it/control it.

It wasn't on Sup Forums but the Twitter and YouTube comment sections, t_d and wherever else the memes landed. I would say that had a pretty big effect on him winning. If we jump supported him and didn't meme, it wouldn't have any effect at all, but having a picture shared all over the internet in different formats is a powerful persuasion technique.

Katrina called us out directly on her twitter. Chances are that she was the Trump Insider that used to post here.

Wrong wrong wrong. If/when a frogmeme went viral (alt right amphibian is from rebbid by the way) it makes you guys feel emotionally great but that doesnt mean it did anything.

I had a feeling Trump would win when Madam Citizen talked about the "alt-right" and MSM started to report on a fucking cartoon frog and you just knew that they knew it was us, but couldn't mention Sup Forums directly because it would sounds just a bit too insane and no normal person would buy that. I lost my shit for days at their reporting, some show even did a segment on that guy that shouted Pepe during one of Clintons speeches, also that information page on Clintons official campaign website was pure gold too.

It was the quadroon who was in charge of his campaign afaik. She posted on her twitter with thread and timestamp. Pretty based. So yeah, Sup Forums DID have a massive influence. And the internet in general, a lot more people, and not just Molymeme or Sargon, the thousands of channels, memers. Not to forget Breitbart. Lots and lots of people and platforms. From Milo to Sup Forums. Not so sure about the actual alt-right and stuff like stormfront - probably not so much. But the general idiocy and fanaticism and race baiting of the left was the killshot for the dems.

>being this shook

It's OK we're in charge now

>Hillary fights fringe site, screams about Pepe
>normalfags thinks she's crazy, either vote against her because she's crazy or for her because muh vagina president

A gorillion percent.

Sup Forums is responsibe under 1% of the votes to Donald. You people geniuely seem to believe that Donald won because of you. No he didnt. He probably doesn't even know of your existance and doesn't give a shit about you freaks. Donald won due to uneducated white worker class. And he would've won without Sup Forums and alt-right.

>No Sup Forums
>No trump pepe
>No the_donald
>weak alt-right
>less retweeting
>less sjw triggering
>less discussion of wikileaks on mean stream sites and media
>no pizzagate
>no negative memes for hillary, bernie and cruz

Sup Forums may not have done the majority of the work, but it's what caused everything.

No Sup Forums, no Trump

I knew Hillary lost the moment she mentioned Pepe.

100%

Personally I'm pretty sure the MSM and Clinton claiming a smug cartoon frog was a symbol of hate made them look mental, and was a sign of their downward spiral/meltdown. Also Muh Russian Haxxors.

In my opinion internet influence is heavily overrated in general.

>muh Arab Spring
>muh alt-right
>muh insert any current social movement here
Nigga, like revolutions or organized happenings didn't happened before the internet!

Trump won because he knew how to exploit well the American discontent with the
establishment. Sup Forums just gave us tons of comical moments and redpilled some teens. And got
pepe back from the normies

This.

I believe that #DraftOurDaughters and getting #SpiritCooking in front of blacks & latinos who are stereotypically terrified of occult stuff helped make the difference between "it was SO close!" to Never Come Down.

Agreed. I think Sup Forums gave the nudge that made Trump win, by invading comment sections and creating a lot of OC that spread elsewhere on the internet.

Also, I was previously under the assumption that Sup Forums was a fringe board, but turns out it's evolved into a very active one. I think news today are so insane and against common sense that people are getting more interested in politics and current events than they used to be.

Three percent.

A secret cabal hiding in plain sight, manipulating world politics with it's weird symbolism and numerology,believing itself to be a master-race of chosen elites...
>We are the joos of the internet.

>Uneducated white working class Americans

>Not Sup Forums

Can you shill niggers even logic for 2 fucking seconds?

Let's also not forget "With open gates" which came out of this sphere. Got very big quickly over 10 million views on YouTube alone, then Breitbart mirror and a lot of others. Gex was a big guy!

If they hadn't shut it down, it would have grown much bigger.

Anyone got a screencap?

some of your inclusions are anachronistic (pizzagate happened trump was elected), other would have happened without pol (a trump subreddit would have appeared), some would have actually been better for trump (the alt right is viewed by many to have been a hindrance to his campaign), and you're overplaying the importance of some of those in general (the amount of retweeting that Sup Forums contributed was negligible in the grand scheme of things)

I hope my post makes you think

haha That makes so much sense. Holy shit it was her!

"They"?
Join the union bro.

Reddit - We did it

Sup Forums - We did it

Twitter - Buy my book goy we did it, Buy my book too goy, Heres my book goy buy it

And I am telling you that you are underestimating Sup Forums completely. Otherwise his campaign manager would not have posted her enthusiastically. But the internet in general was the deciding factor to break the gatekeeper function and propaganda apparatus of the MSM and political establishment. That IS the established conclusion, including that of our enemies. The Social Democrats in Germany for example are very clear of this and the whole fake news movement by the elites, which is transatlantic and paneuropean, was a direct reaction to that. They are even establishing new institutes and laws in Germany and the USA to crack down on the internet, of which they know that it ensured Trump's victory.

Sup Forums drains into reddit. We're the supplier of crazy ideas and reddit filters them for normie consumption. The effects reddit had on the election were only because of how hard Sup Forums was pushing.

Anachronistic isn't the word you're looking for, but ok.

Pizzagate would've happened without a meeting and discussion ground for unaffiliated weaponized autists. Wikileaks would've leaked the emails, but where would it have been investigated by user instead of an organization or agency? And then how much of that investigation would've been opaque instead of spergs flying into EWO threads with shit they just uncovered [useful or not]

Trump Subplebbit: Would've happened? Yes. However, all their good information filtered up to them from here. Same goes for our dank memes. The chan is a haven for OC, and the election cycle saw production levels sky rocket.

Alt-Right: Are a bunch of tryhard edgelords without any real views of their own. Double-edge idiots that are useful to both sides

Amount of tweeting: We only started multiple trending hashtags that had to be forcefully downplayed or removed.

Really activates my almonds

Too much to be left alive.

Sup Forums sifted through a lot of the DNC/Podesta leaks and helped high light a lot of it, which no doubt helped.

Not only that, but Sup Forums made a presidential candidate declare war on a cartoon fucking frog. That was great.

The_donald was undeniably a Sup Forums outpost to reddit. I nearly made a reddit account just to subscribe and shitpost to that subreddit due to its extreme reseblance to Sup Forums. But welp, the original mods were overran by newfag jew mods from reddit because of muh neglegence of duty. I think it was late september of 2015 when the_donald was hijacked by jew mods

>underestimated pol
>internet was deciding factor
>this is the established conclusion
>new laws in germany somehow relate to this campaign
the only premise in your post that is to support your argument is that "everyone agrees with me"

the new internet laws you mention are not support for your argument. you are making a separate claim, which is that the laws are being put in place because "everyone agrees with me". you didn't prove that they agree with you so why should I believe what you said about the laws?

anachronistic was the right word. he claimed that pizzagate helped trump get elected when in fact pizzagate happened after he got elected. that is a chronological inconsistency

>Pizzagate would've happened without a meeting and....
doesn't matter. it happened after he got elected.

>Trump Subplebbit: Would've happened? Yes. However....
other content would have filled the void

>Alt-Right: Are a bunch of tryhard....
I'm not sure why you included this part

>Amount of tweeting: We only started multiple trending....
negligible, there were thousands of trending political tags throughout the election. also being ignorant about how the trending algorithm works is why people believe pro trump tags were suppressed

You know what? Fuck you. If you choose to be ignorant, then so be it. I don't give a fuck. Unlike you I know what's going on in the world.

People like you are fucking annoying. It's ALWAYS the same.

YES, nigger, I am going to show you sources in Germans, articles in German. Then it will be WHY NO TRANSLATION. Then I will show you direct quotes by Merkel: MUH PROOFS NOTHING. Then by the Social Democratic and Conservative party. MUH proofs nothing.

FUCK. YOU.

I agree with you

>made a presidential candidate declare war on a cartoon fucking frog. That was great.

can you give me a quick background on this? I must have missed it. Are there any stories, etc. to go along with this? Did she literally cite Pepe in speech or in statement at all?

not at all, remember Sup Forums is a board of peace

I know your feels.

Of course, without our meme machine support would of never gotten as high as it did.

Google search for "hillary declares war pepe"

nypost.com/video/why-hillary-clinton-thinks-a-frog-is-racist/

youtube.com/watch?v=k61I1srYHW0

Full speech (she mostly spends it railing on the "alt right").
youtube.com/watch?v=_soeyHVrawY

where's your argument though

Do you realize just how unlikely a guy like Trump winning was? It was only possible with divine intervention, praise Kek.

The 400lb hackers with allegiance to the hacker known as Sup Forums

DAHNALD WE HAVE RETURNED TO OUR RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE BERENSTEIN DIMENSION

as much as russian hackers influenced the election

If it wasn't for #nextfaketrumpvictim appearing exactly when it did, as well as the propaganda made here, it probably might have still happened but only barely, and Pennsylvania would have been lost.

>people actually believe a Namibian carpentry Geocity actually influenced the election
How retarded can you be?

It's even on her official website.
>hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

I got banned from the_donald just yesterday, the mods there are definitely a bunch of kike-sucking nigger-lovers. Fuck them.

something happened