Sweden YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Merely saying or typing the word "negro" will get you convicted for "hate speech", even if you're as young as 15

Original: friatider.se/r-cker-med-att-s-ga-neger-f-r-att-d-mas

Translated:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.friatider.se/r-cker-med-att-s-ga-neger-f-r-att-d-mas?page=0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C0%2C2&edit-text=

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neger_Neger
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Negro
twitter.com/Greekstudent12/status/817386529874182145
nytimes.com/2016/10/28/world/africa/south-africa-hate-speech.html?_r=0
timeslive.co.za/local/2016/09/14/Racist-must-pay-by-each-letter-of-the-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

negro

>negro
It clearly says "neger", though.

Negro, Neger, Nigger.

Come at me Sweden.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wtf negro literally means black in spanish
even if you describe something by its colors will land you in prison?

Clearly Spanish will become a outlawed language in Sweden.

neger

Our school teachers taught us that all humans were divided into indo-europeans, mongoloids, negroes, americanoids and australoids. I get a culture shock every time I realize that "negro" is an offensive slur in the west.

How is this not cultural appropriation? Negro is our word, and if used properly it is not an insult. But you western faggots had to steal it and turn it into a racial slur. Fuck you western pigs, I'm gonna spread this shit on tumblr now.

Who knows what that word actually is in Sweden, it might only be like "Neger" in German where it is an outdated, somewhat (((((((((((offensive)))))))) term? I don't know we have to ask a Swede.

>neger

What is the most accurate translation for this is English?

Kek, over here we literally call every black person a negro. Its considered a friendly way to refer to black people, im not even kidding.

This.
How the fuck are you supposed to call niggers then?

>spanish banned in sweden for being a hate lenguage, lol

These boys were saying "neger", to some this might be equal to the word nigger. It's more socially accepted than nigger tho, because we never rlly had any neger slaves or anything like that

Nigger

Dindu

What a pack of dumb niggers.

Nuke Sweden

>What is the most accurate translation for this is English?

honestly I would say black person.

I feel like there has been a big effort to equate it with 'nigger' the past few years though.

Google is right: Negro... nigger is too harsh

Reporting you to the thought police.

In my language, every bad thing is negro (or negra, in the female form), so the Black Death is Peste Negra. And every good black thing is black (preto or preta), like black coffe(café preto).
Niggers don't see the difference, so all of them are negros. Their portuguese is also pretty bad.
I wish we had more black man than niggers.

>How the fuck are you supposed to call niggers then?
Swede

:DDDD

How will they deal with rap music then? If a Neger in Sweden uses this word, does it qualify as hate speech?

Google certainly is not right.
Negro is Latin, it is not a german, swedish or English word.

Neger=Nigger

I'll say that racist Swedish laws are restricting my Turkish culture, by banning these words.

So this guy would basically get fined in Sweden:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neger_Neger

The German "Neger" isn't used like nigger. It's used like Negro.

My German teacher always said that Neger is a normal word without any bad meaning.

You know, those whitewashed, left wing, hyphenated euphemisms which reduces the native ethnicity to nothing more than the nationality on someone's passport. You know, like African-American. So now we are getting African-Swedish, or Somali-Swedish for these cunts.

Subtle, isn't it, the denigration (when will this word be banned for sounding like "nigger"?) of the native identity?

>15 year old says "negro" and gets summoned to court and charged for a crime
>Migrant rapes a 15 year old girl and gets acquitted because it was a 'sexual emergency'
Such is life in Swedenstan

Goddamn, paprikanon burning red hot today.

But they are black. What is the problem Sweden?

Home office would like a word with you sunshine.

I hope kaffir will remain legal.
How else will the Swedes know with certainty they're being cucked by the government mandate minorities each week?

Racism is illegal in Sweden.

lol in Italy there are people with the surname Negro en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Negro

>Literally police states saying anything

Use better source as well next time negro.

what if you are speaking spanish?

>I hope kaffir will remain legal.

Yes, but "kaffer" is probably already illegal, because it's the same word used to refer to niggers.

Neger gets translated to nigger. If he said negro you can just use the black in spanish card. But I always says neger even on the street famalam. We have a certain treat which are like chocolate balls that we call negerbollar which translates to niggerballs because they are brown

This whole world is so fucked. That's why I'm getting drunk at 8:37 in the morning. This shit literally doesn't matter anymore. It never really did, but now it's like what do you do if you had 1 year to live territory.

Thank God we are too poor to even consider going to Sweden. There is nothing there anyway.

We must not give up. We must have hope in the pendulum efect.

uh, whatever. who would travel to new somalia nowadays

Telling the cop you like to eat niggerballs. This would probably get you off ;)

God damn I love the first amendment

Like you dont have your own negros right?

moon cricket

Right. If i wanted to see black people selling pirated movies I would go to fucking Barcelona.

[TESTING] negro

Neger is nigger.

ur dad is a nigger

Honestly, half my time is spent saying fuck it, the other half is spent working against the bullshit in my own little way. I study and write, make simple threads on the chans and post on social media. I'm slowly gathering supplies for the war, but can't quite get my ass back into the gym.

But my prevailing assumption remains that all of that is for naught and the pendulum effect occurs in a single room.

Does your teeth hurt after brushing too much esti?

I hope the example of Sweden stands for all time as a monument and a warning to all of the dangerous of social justice and mass immigration.

wrong post reference.. the fucking captcha fucked my whole shit up..

This post was meant for

What if you are from Montenegro?

It literally means 'Black Mountain'in Spanish, btw.

no u

At least do some running user to conserve your weight. I wake up at 5:00 and run around town til 7.

He wrote
>Neger
Which by the way, isnt racist at all. How the FUCK can this be real?
Also, the only reason it can be considered a "bad" word is because it means you are black.
In other words, every word that captures black people, will be a bad word because being black is bad.

niggers tongue my anus
niggers tongue my anus
niggers tongue my anus
niggers tongue my anus

> Negerkuss

But Harald thats wrongthink! People of colour enrich our bland lives because white is the absence of colour!

They recently translated the Dark Side of The Force (Lado Negro) to Shadowy Side (Lado sombrio)
Pretty shit

Black.

A black person.

Instead of saying

>The rapist gangbanger was a nigger

You'd say

>The enricher of culture was black.

Why aren't you fighting on Twitter against the normies?
Dint you want to win NL DE FR elections?

Help

twitter.com/Greekstudent12/status/817386529874182145

In my spanish classes we learned that Allemagne was the first word one should learn because that's were all spains go to get jobs.

I got some accounts suspended already. i can't be bothered by the Swedish crusade DESU. Sweden is already dead and Sup Forums better realise this as soon as posible.

s a m b o

>be swedish little faggot
>complain about sweden's immigration policy
>get swatted
so much for freedom in europe

First ammenment protects your rights to shitpost. I carry around Logitech mouse at all occasions. Never know when you get rustled by feral Austrailians.

>I hope kaffir will remain legal.
Oh stop you guys

"Kaffir" is already partially criminalised in SA. The government is thinking of making it explictly illegal here too:

nytimes.com/2016/10/28/world/africa/south-africa-hate-speech.html?_r=0

>A first-time offender could be punished by up to three years in prison, and a repeat offender could face imprisonment of up to 10 years.

>By adopting such a law, South Africa would join Britain, Canada, France, Germany and other countries where hate speech is a crime.

Technically, hate speech is proscribed by the Constitution, but there is no legislature addressing specific words and phrases. Probably won't pass though; I think it's still a bit too early for the anti-White Apartheid that's the ANC's end-game.

On the other hand, right now you can get sent to the "Equality Court" (this is your future, liberals) and fined for saying "the bad word":

timeslive.co.za/local/2016/09/14/Racist-must-pay-by-each-letter-of-the-law

South Africans know to stay the fuck away from social media and Twitter especially for this reason. You stand to lose everything if you start talking badly about the blacks. Basically, we're all locked up in our homes behind 3m walls with barbed wire and electric fences, drinking whisky in the dark, whispering in hushed tones and desperately trying to make light of the noose tightening around our neck while the rest of the world is boasting about how they think kaffirs deserve humanity and how the progressives should be admired for it. Seriously, come to SA if you think the blacks can be reasoned with, you can be my decoy or meat shield.

I don't watch Alex Jones regularly but one of his videos was linked a few days ago so I watched it. He goes on to say how ((((((they're)))))) controlling speech and shit. Anyway he had a little rant about "negro".

You know, how it literally just means "black" in Spanish.

>There are Spaniards who fell for the "Germany has le epicz jovs" meme.
They will come back or they better get usted to """diversity""".

Its not offensive 'in the west' only in sweden

The word for black in estonian is the same as the word for dirty
:DDDDD

Just tweet like me. No Jew calling and rare racist remarks.

Help Europe muchacha amigo

It's a shit word to translate, either Negro or Nigger.

And latin, which was the lingua franca prior to american. Isn't calling negros the exact same of calling them blacks? Is calling someone black politically incorrect. Do you really need to say "person with black pigment" so black don't become an identical trait instead of an aesthetic trait? Will saying "person with black pigment" truely not just turn into the new political incorrect word for an identical trait, because reality is such that a lot of blacks in fact do act alike?
Do we have to delete the color black from our color/contrast spectrum so reality wont confuse us with a prefered simulation of reality?

I'm so confused, please teach me how to think properly.

Are you the same SA user who shot a nigger breaking into his girlfriends house?

Sweden is doomed.
There is nothing they can do any longer. Swedish culture has been replaced with multiculture.
Democracy and political correctness has killed Sweden.
RIP

NEGERJÄVEL

Kek. Poverty vs Muslim. I'd choose fucking poverty any day.

>I think it's still a bit too early for the anti-White Apartheid that's the ANC's end-game.

Are you kidding?
I am admit SA isn't bad enough to openly discriminate against white, but government been screwing white people to help their own tribes since the era of Nelson Mandela.

So why aren't you living in Lithuania yet?

Negro is the Spanish word for Black.

Christ Sweden we get you were an experiment to tge world in what happens when women are in charge but it's not funny anymore.

Because I'm prepared to prep the bull for my muslim brothers. Inshallah en taro Adun.

What if you're a South African Muslim and "kaffir" simple means "disbeliever" to you?

This is exactly the issue. They want to control speech and thus, control thought. Literally out of 1984. Control information, control the people.

And yes, calling someone a negro is offensive I guess. I mean, it used to be nigger but everyone decided to show them respect and call them negroes. Then that became offensive. We then called them colored people. Well that also became offensive. We moved to blacks. Then African-Americans. That is still the "proper" term but they've also introduced "people of color", which is apparently way less offensive than "colored people"

You can't, they have special status.
No brother, they are expressing themselves artistically through their music rap folk tradition. Just like they don't know any better when they rape or steal, it's part of their culture, who are we to make them integrate into European norms.
You just keep praying for Poseidon to bring big waves and take them, and why does your coast guard actually try to save them? I never understood why the Greek coast guard didn't report engine trouble or not finding them or over running the boat right through the rapefugees.

It must be fun for foreigners to go english speaking countries and swear and say all sorts of shit in public and no one gives a shit because nobody understands you.

Can't do that with english since everybody fucking speaks it.

>Why did you have to be so successful ancestors?

[USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST]

This

Blacks get mad when you call them "negro" because they are reminded that they are black and people are aware of it.

I took a cultural enrichment module last year. They believe that you can't group anyone together because each person has a idiosyncratic perception of reality.

Of course that is at some point true but the fallacy of that arguement lies in the belief that you can have one without the other. There have been a ton of studies throughout the course of history, indicating that humans posseses both sides - the left just choose to neglect the one side - except when you're discussion post-colonialism or collective memory inheritage from hollocaust survivors to their children, then the arguement for cultural unities is very ardent.

Academia has become such a joke.

It's the exact same as neger in German.