Katelyn Nichole Davis Suicide: 12-Year-Old Allegedly Hanged Herself, Live-Streamed Suicide On Facebook Live

Katelyn Nichole Davis Suicide: 12-Year-Old Allegedly Hanged Herself, Live-Streamed Suicide On Facebook Live
inquisitr.com/3851590/katelyn-nichole-davis-suicide-12-year-old-allegedly-hanged-herself-live-streamed-suicide-on-facebook-live/

ok what's the big deal about it?

those usually who suicide are:
- LGBT or suffering from GID
>which Sup Forums said degenerate
- fail in life, which means losing job, or neet
>another degenerate
- snowflakes usually threaten to suicide
>another degenerate
- critically ill, dying, and using obama care
>wasting tax money
- depressed and probably no job living in welfare
- etc

why not let them die, or assist them to suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UYuHN8PN8T8
img2.jpegbay.com/gallery/005876060/1_f.jpg?7707
img2.jpegbay.com/gallery/005876060/2_f.jpg?7707
img2.jpegbay.com/gallery/005876060/3_f.jpg?7707
img2.jpegbay.com/gallery/005877018/1_f.jpg?8671
youtube.com/watch?v=hJeqQiaKsJE
u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
u.nya.is/zakbpp.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is what fear looks like.

youtu.be/UYuHN8PN8T8

What's the big deal? For starters, it took them 45 minute to shut the stream down. The fuck, 12 yo commiting suicide and nobody notices? Jesus fucking christ.

There's nothing more cowardly than suicide. I despise people who kill themselves

She was 12. 12 year olds don't have fully developed brains. There is a reason we have age limits for voting,drinking, driving, owning guns, ect.

If some old fuck wants to off themselves I wouldn't agree with it but i wouldn't really care either. When a kid does it, it's pretty sad. Kids just don't know enough about the world to do something like that.

>45 minutes to shut down stream
>meanwhile instant takedown of all mirrors of niggers torturing cripple because muh politics
gas youtube now

>The fuck, 12 yo commiting suicide and nobody notices?
everyday there will be a degenerate teen suicide, and it is just a natural selection, but it is not on live stream

>How many teenagers die by suicide in America each year? In Washington?
>In 2001 in the US, 4,250 young people between the ages of 10 and 24 died by suicide. This is an average of one suicide roughly every two hours! The national rate of suicide (per 100,000) is 9.9.

>In Washington State during the same year there were 90 suicides, and a rate of 7.0. On a recent survey in Washington middle and high schools, 1 out of 10 students indicated that they had made a suicide attempt in the past 12 months. 1 out of 5 indicated that they had seriously thought about it.

Holy shit, what a dragged out and atrociously painful death this must have been. That bitch never heard that hanging done right was supposed to break your neck?
What a waste, she was pretty cute, could have taken her as my slave.

Is the inherent cognitive dissonance of the SJW conditioning finally breaking them?

Anyone got the vid

That does it! Legal age for cigarettes needs to be lowered.

Children are killing themselves anyway.

see

They don't give a shit what you think of them. Just sayin'.

>What a waste, she was pretty cute, could have taken her as my slave.

this. another qt3.14 jailbait wasted.

Around 80% of the suicides are from men.

To start crying and do something about it when a grrrl does it is sexist and highly hypocritical.

Also, as a personal opinion, if you want to die, it's your ultimate right to do it.
Do not play in the lugenpresse game, they will twist it in favor or womyn, oppressed communities and lgtbqiaids+

This. Something else was going on we don't know about.

12 year olds usually think in hyperboles, preventing suicide until their brain develops usually fixes the problem.

I'm a fucking worthless shithead that never has and never will amount to anything in life but if you gave me the choice between killing myself and pressing a button that would kill everyone else, I would hit that button so hard I would break my hand.

There is nothing worse than self hate. There isn't a greater moral crime than a man hating himself.

Wasn't she getting diddled by her stepdad? Along with her siblings?

Poor girl

I think it says something about our society when a 12-year-old wants to kill herself.

Did she come from a dysfunctional family or something?

Sup Forums has her diary, looks like she was abused by her stepdad
>most has been taken down, heres some screens of her diary

img2.jpegbay.com/gallery/005876060/1_f.jpg?7707

img2.jpegbay.com/gallery/005876060/2_f.jpg?7707

img2.jpegbay.com/gallery/005876060/3_f.jpg?7707

img2.jpegbay.com/gallery/005877018/1_f.jpg?8671

>she uploaded pictures of poems to her insta when she was 11 that said remember her when you go to sleep as shes hanging in the willow tree, she was a very sad child i think

don't think i'll ever forget this i'm beyond enraged

Why did she hang herself?

To lazy to view the entire video

Neat. I can't wait for Faceberg to scrap live streaming. They only did it to steal from JewTube some more (a lot of YouTube vids are uploaded to Facebook, stealing views from the creators) they forgot their users are even worse cancer that Youtubers and think about the platform completely differently.
Tired of seeing shill articles literally saying how live streaming on Facebook is "changing the world". These people deserve for this to burn in the most horrific way.

Deathsquads now.

diary 1

diary 2

>killed herself because of an abusive father
Not much else to it.

>Fapped

diary 3

>step-father

Single mothers are the biggest menace to society

She writes well, so she must have been pretty smart for a 12 year old. That probably did not help her, smart children have a higher tendency towards suicide.

>born too late to crusade
>born too early to fight space aliens
>born just in time to see tech savy lunatics record themselves doing shit

ain't that something.

Damn she was hot

F.

There's actually internet trolls manipulating them into doing it...

the big deal is that its application of 'public relations' to management of human behaviour...

perfectly good pussy, a damn shame

Broken families are the sign of a nations collapse at it's most fundamental level.
This phenomena is not something to celebrated or encouraged.

they don't generally give a shit at Facebook...

i don't use Facebook. That place makes my skin crawl... its just fucks people in the head, like it did to this girl...

all the bitch needed was a hug, and some cock...

You are totally wrong. Suicide takes a lot of courage. It's actually the most courageous thing you can do, since survival instinct is the most powerful force within us.

She was probably just spanked too much. SMDH.

Imagine being born in the early 1930's. You would have been around before TVs, Internet, refrigerators, etc. Your parents would have probably rode on covered wagons and had no electricity.

You would have lived long enough to be able to watch a 12 year old halfway around the world kill herself live and then a few days later watch some niggers (that your grandparents helped free) torture a retarded man and then be pardoned by your black President.

wew lad

>a 12 year old
Degenerates please leave.

>Remember goy you are our property

she killed herself over some snot-nosed 12yo bf, hes not wrong

>- LGBT or suffering from GID
>- fail in life, which means losing job, or neet
>- snowflakes usually threaten to suicide
>- critically ill, dying, and using obama care
>- depressed and probably no job living in welfare

These don't really apply for a 12 year old user

Did Obongo actually pardon them???

if you crank the volume up from minute 26 until 34 you can hear people talking that can't techincally be more than 3 meters away from her
how the fuck didn't they see her
and on min 30-33 they scream her name, looking for her, and her cellphone is ringing with the volume of a discotheque in the woods? how the fuck they didnt hear it and found her?

there's some really fishy stuff going on here

in theory death by hanging shouldn't be quite as drawn out and agonizing as depicted in that video-- if you tie it right the pressure applied to your carotid arteries should be enough to knock you out in 15-30 seconds

what you're talking about is a method called drop-hanging developed by hangmen in order to instantaneously kill the people being hung via neck fracture (the fracture resulting from the drop-hanging being aptly named the hangman's fracture)

Stepfather sounds like pol

i've watched plenty of people die in videos online, but that one in was pretty sad. not really much choking, but sad just to see the body swinging.

a lot of big talk about degenerates and shit like that, but a kid who kills themself because of an abusive-parent is not a good thing.

society isn't going to get better while shit like this is going on. fuck the parents to be honest, hopefully the other kids get to grow up fine.

This is just horribe.

>12
>teen

someone have a new link ?

Do we really need 90 threads about this?

She stopped moving in like 10 seconds. Fake and gay, you can last without oxygen for minutes before passing out.

This, where is her father? What was her mother doing? She likely knew of thr abuse, yet did nothing. Worst part is that the diary entry mentions this happening to her younger siblings too.

Of course not. You're rather stupid.

not if the oxygen flow to your brain is cut off
this is the basis of all judo choke techniques, in fact

im starting to believe the same
plus there's not a single reputable news site talking about this

So abusive?

I dont think so but if he does he can guarentee there will be some shit going down over it

No, but you can bet your ass that he will try.

Depends. What makes people pass out so quickly from strangulation and hanging usually isn't suffocation but the cutting off of blood flow to the brain. After that, they suffocate.

You can pass out in seconds from carotid artery compression.

>4,250 young people between the ages of 10 and 24 died by suicide

This is a ridiculously huge fucking bracket.

What happens when you cut off blood circulation to the brain? Being hung isn't like holding your breath

nvm found it

anyone else think the mortician who was alone with that body was a very lucky man?

Honestly the easiest part to watch was the actual drop. Most of us watch people die all the time.

Its everything leading up to that which makes it fucked up, especially the part where she busy figuring out the right length and tightness. She was just so calm about it, which makes it unnerving.

Then she hanged herself incorrectly. You're not supposed to suffocate; the fall it supposed to break your neck.

She seemed almost medicated.

Link it froggy.

Most people don't know how to do the "long fall" and end up strangling themselves.

If you kill your self you lose all respect from me
fucking cowards always thinking killing your self is some sort of magical way out. People have had it much worse than them and still havent killed temselves.

this is old af desu senpai family

youtube.com/watch?v=hJeqQiaKsJE

if you dislike this post tell me why and if you like it tell me why ok? :)

If she wanted to choke to death on something I'm sure her step dad would have let her gag on his dick one more time.

We need to find the stepdad. user needs to punch him in the face for this.

No

http :/ /thegutta. com /2017/01/disturbing-12-year-old-girl-live-streams-suicide-boy-can-hear-mom-calling-end-raw-video/

There are 2 kinds of chokes, an Air choke that can take up to 2 minutes, and a Blood choke, which can render you unconscious within 8 seconds.

Watch a few of the suicides on Documenting Reality that were live streamed... this chick actually took awhile to finally stop struggling

There's a stepdad?

most suicidal people enter an almost trance like state when they have come to terms with killing themselves, kind of lie a final wave of dopamine before the end, I don't mean snowflakes who """attempt""" it several times

A stepdad who she alleges raped her or tried to rape her or something, yes.

so you want all these sad people without purpose in life that have no chance in getting a decent partner/job/life and are basically doomed to have a shitty painful miserable life to stick around?

id rather give those people the freedom to leave whenever they want.

He was molesting her so she an hero'd

unless her neck broke, which is what sometimes happens in hangings.

she did it for attention and now you're giving it to her

NEVER EVER give gratification to an attention whore

Cheers cunt.

>so you want all these sad people without purpose in life that have no chance in getting a decent partner/job/life
That's very naive.

this is kind of sad

Or the 3rd choice, help them.

It also adds a cinematic quality to it since it's not unlikely to rip your head of the neck. It's a savage technique

Full video:
u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4

Short version:
u.nya.is/zakbpp.mp4

so what is pol gonna do to avenge discount scarlett johansson?

implying you wouldn fuck her

Okay, MRA fag. You realize there's a difference between your average everyday attention whore slag and a 12 year old girl with a bad home life, no father, and a stepdad who makes sexual advances towards her, right? Jesus.