Top Zozzle my friends

You guys aware Trump is going to be a shit president, right?

You are not actually stupid enough to believe trump who was proven to be a pathological liar that contradicts himself, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/11/barack-obamas-criminally-underrated-jobs-record/506594/
youtube.com/watch?v=8DGgvE6hLAU.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who wasn't a shit president

you think that one single person is able to run the gauntlet of american politics without an entire ARMY behind him?

fuck off kike

Obama and Clinton were half good and half bad, not complete shit

who /hypedforww3/ here?

greater isreal soon my schlomos

wrong

Without obama Maccain would have turned the recession into a depression

Kek speaks through us friendo.

Wrong.

They were complete shit.

Not one redeeming action from their entire presidencies.

Clinton played a saxophone and morons are it up.

Obama was half black cool guy and divided the nation.

No, it's actually correct.

> kike trying to tell us about pathological liars
Here's that (you) you must've came here for, feel free to gas yourself on the way out

>muh economy
>muh shekels

Kill yourself kike

Explain the record number of 95 million Americans that aren't in the workforce, then.

>Obama Saved your country from depression

>Obama took away uranium from iran and prevented a war

>Clinton was one of the very few presidents to turn the budget deficit into a surplus

Wrong.

Republican lies.

The employment under obama was actually better than what i was under Bush, under Clinton, under H.W Bush, under Reagan and under Carter

Republican lies.

The employment under obama was actually better than what it was under Bush, under Clinton, under H.W Bush, under Reagan and under Carter

Trump is pro Israel. Count your lucky stars you sand niggers are still gonna receive benefits from the USA.

Trump is not just pro israel, he is pro greater israel. he is an extreme zionist

>not maximum jej

newfag detected

>Maximum Jej

Kekked my zozzle

Not an argument.

Articulate why he's wrong, or you're dumber than he is.

Wrong.

>dumb shitskin thinks he can tell me what to post

Wrong.

ascended lel familam

Lets see :
>Obama Saved your country from depression

No, he literally squandered 10 Trillion dollars for an extra 10,000 dow points and will cause next great depression. Dont worry--its still on the way.

>Obama took away uranium from iran and prevented a war
Source, pls. He appeased them. I'm going to chuckle when Israel gets nuked anyways.

>Clinton was one of the very few presidents to turn the budget deficit into a surplus

Clinton sold everything he could get his hands on--from US nuclear missle tech to China, to mothballing our military from a 3 theater to a 2 theater capable force just to "fix" an economy that was in less peril than the one Obama will hand Trump.

I'm whiter than you are, mongoloid.

>workforce participation lowest it's been since the 1970s
>pretty much every job added is a part-time minimum wage dead end

Oh yeah, great employment.

1. Obama actually improved the budget deficit, which means the money the US earned vs the money the US spent ratio has improved. while the deficit was still negative under obama, he improved the situation compared to what it was under bush

2. The iran deal was literally all about taking away uranium from iran

3. You cannot deny Clinton was better for the economy than republicans, by far

Listen, Kike. We don't expect to understand all the way from your tribal homeland the shit that we will uncover in the days after Obama's presidency, but Trump is going to have an incredibly difficult task of trying to pay back interest on 17-20 Trillion dollars.

Americans were worse off under Obama.

There, have the data right in front your face
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/11/barack-obamas-criminally-underrated-jobs-record/506594/

Wrong.

Wrong.

Zozzle me lads.

>posting fake news

Wrong.

>daily mail

Do you know what budget deficit means?
Budget deficit = money spent vs money earned.

Obama inherited a terrible deficit from bush, but he managed to cut it his half. while the deficit was still negative, meaning the debt still increased, without Obama things would have been much worse.

Just educating you a bit about economics. no wonder democrats are better for the economy when you do not understand why the budget deficit is the real stat you should look at

Not an argument.

Wrong.

Wrong.

>President Obama took office in January 2009, 80,529,000 Americans were not in the labor force, the highest number on record. That number rose steadily during his two terms, reaching a record 95,055,000 in November 2016, then setting another record (95,102,000) in December.

Yeah, looks great.

Do you know what budget deficit means?
Budget deficit = money spent vs money earned.

Obama inherited a terrible deficit from bush, but he managed to cut it in half. the deficit was still negative under obama, meaning the debt still increased, but without Obama things would have been much worse.

Just educating you a bit about economics. no wonder democrats are better for the economy when you do not understand why the budget deficit is the real stat you should look at

Wrong.

Wrong.

>What is natural rise in population

You should look at percentages, not raw numbers.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Why do you speak like trump when he is having a debate?

Yes, it is.

Because he's a trumpcuck in denial/trump shill disrupting discussion/ebin troll, take your pick.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Why?

Daily Mail is the most read news outlet in Britain. Clearly, they're doing something right. Ergo, they're correct and you're wrong.

Wrong.

They are just being sensationalists, not factual.

youtube.com/watch?v=8DGgvE6hLAU.

>Just educating you a bit about economics

No, you're not.

Deficits aside, you aren't even addressing the problem I presented to you which is that soon interest on our total loan deficit will outpace our GDP, which will require an extremely painful response by the current Trump admin.

Focusing on the deficit is misleading since somehow Obama managed to add more debt to the US in 8 years than the ALL th other presidents in the preceding 230.

No one party is perfect and running an economy, but I'll take my chances with Trump.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Correct.

You do understand though that Obama made the debt not as bad as it could have been by cutting the deficit in half, right?

If you want to crticize him for not making the deficit positive, that's fine, but you have to understand he actually improved it, he did not make it worse

Wrong.

Also, if you will look at the graph here it should be obvious to you why obama added so much Debt - it was clearly because of the terrible deficit he inherited from bush

what the hell is zozzle man fuck you and this bullshit it sounds like some special ed student is trying to utter something while failing miserably.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Wrong.

Correct.

The Wrong-to-Correct rate of the posts in this thread is 10:1. Garbage thread, OP should delete.

I've literally never seen this many wrong posts in one thread. Garbage thread, OP should delete.

This.

Agreed, 100%.

OMG, THIS 100%!

I've literally never agreed with a post this much in my life. I wish we could upvote because I'd give you all of my Internetz xD