Stop using the attack on a mentally challenged white man in Chicago to promote an agenda against BLM

"As soon as I clicked on the first official story about the incident, I saw that four people had already been arrested for it. If more people were involved, whether it was two more black folk or 20, guess what, they’ll be charged and arrested, and convicted, and sentenced, and jailed for it as well. We will see their mugshots and videos of them walking into court with jail clothes any minute now. That’s how justice works in America.
This country does not need me to speak out on crimes committed by black folk because nobody in this country is held more responsible for the crimes they commit, and even the crimes they don’t commit, than black folk in America.
What happened to this man in Chicago was terrible. It was criminal. I hate it, but guess what — justice was swift. It was miraculously swift.
Justice is always swift and easy when black folk mess up, but you know who’s not in jail right now? George Zimmerman.
You know who’s not in jail right now? The officers who fired 41 shots at and killed Amadou Diallo on the doorstep of his Bronx home.
You know who’s not in jail right now? The officers who killed Eric Garner and Rekia Boyd."

nydailynews.com/news/national/king-don-chicago-white-assault-case-blm-movement-article-1.2935825

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cUAb3df0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop using the attack on an officer to promote an agenda in favour BLM . Siding by criminals is something only criminals would do. Not to mention that what those 4 kids did is literally terrorism against the white people from all around the world and America itself.
>It is the use of violence or threat of violence in order to purport a political, religious, or ideological change.
>It can only be committed by non-state actors or undercover personnel serving on the behalf of their respective governments.
>It reaches more than the immediate target victims and is also directed at targets consisting of a larger spectrum of society.
>It is both mala prohibita (i.e., crime that is made illegal by legislation) and mala in se (i.e., crime that is inherently immoral or wrong).

stop talking about this.

>It was wrong but

Why are they such stereotypes? Is there literally a hivemind?

How the fuck were they supposed to know that he was mentally challenged?

How the fuck do you tell them apart from other Trumpf supporters?

Stop being white

>upstairs neighbor torturing someone
>call police
>mfw the police say someone called for a noise complaint so now they want to torture me

poor blm, cry for them then offer them money and whote women, they suffered so much they deserve love

>heh ok these good boys did something wrong but hey lets talk about something else completely unrelated

>Whitey gets tortured by racists
>Still turn it around to make blacks the victim
Black or White, America is entirely so God damn butthurt

>a 200 word whataboutism

There were plenty of anti White attacks fromBLM before this.
This one just get much more famous because it's about Trump

>they allegedly kidnapped a mentally challenged white man, beat him, humiliated him, cut his hair, and yelled “f--k Donald Trump” and “f--k white people” while filming it for the world to see.

>alledgedly
>while filming it for the world to see

I can't even. What is happening?

In America, one, specifically those related to the media, can get sued for saying someone committed a crime before it's proven in court.

Well shit nigger, it's kinda hard to not get a conviction when you broadcast yourself in the act...

Man, it's almost like things were decided quickly because the perps LIVESTREAMED THE WHOLE FUCKING THING

people say that shouting 'race war' over this incident is stupid, and i agree, but using this incident to try and push the 'blacks are oppressed mkay' shit? that's fucking retarded

Fuck those goddamn niggers and fuck blm

These people have more trouble than a mentally challenged white man.

BLM are really grasping with this one. They need another high profile shooting to incite disorder.

NO. Had this happened to a black retard there'd be looting in the streets! Even though Dylan Roof happened and everyone was chill about it but you know! Never relax around blacks etc day of the roperino

>stop pushing back BLM's political power by showing normies that BLM is a racist movement and that progressives are all practicing double-standards

Nah, I'm gonna keep doing it and Talcum X can't stop me.

They livestreamed it though.

>read subject
>check flag

Fuck right off Abdul

We have this thing called "presumption of innocence" where someone who has not yet been convicted of a crime is assumed to be innocent of it, no matter what the circumstances are. It is a foundational principle of American jurisprudence. I don't know how it works in your country.

>Stop using the attack on a mentally challenged white man in Chicago to promote an agenda against BLM
No :^)

this

Has there been SJW outrage yet over them being charged with a hate crime?

They haven't been convicted in court. Until then, they are officially only suspects/accused and haven't committed any crimes. Thus, persons of the media are required to say stuff liked "alleged".

Fuck your Jewish George Soros finaced BLM hate group. White lives Matter.

Here is the truth about BLM:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cUAb3df0M

Is it a hate crime against his skin color or disability? I think the answer will determine their response

Considering they were saying "Fuck white people" not "Fuck retarded people," I'm gonna go with skin color.

> The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
>:|

>>>>>>>>>>>>>cut his hair

But black people are physically unable to be racist though.

There is so much cuck on this thread
Bring on the race war
Death to blm

>Shaun Kang

Disability, looks like you cant be racist toward white people.
From all the shit americans put on pol it looks like ALL the crimes commited by black people towards white people is an hate crime so they probably do not want to give you a silver bulled to stop BLM.

Stop trying to gaslight me

>Stop using the attack on a mentally challenged white man in Chicago to promote an agenda against BLM
Stop using the deaths of random niggers to promote BLM.

A full-on race war would be a beautiful, beautiful thing.

I'm glad to know that Shaun King is back home recovering with his family. The fact that he is able to write about this incident just days after being rescued is a good sign that he will pull through this.

My prayers are with you Shaun.

fuck off with your racist bullshit

this meme is like a hydrogen bomb

I think PP is doing alright on its own. People think that the black population will go up indefinitely, but there is really only so much space in places like detroit or chicago or any other inner city hellhole before the numbers implode on themselves

Talcum X at his finest.

I don't fucking care
Niggers have wanted a chance to get back at white despite the sacrifices we make to try and make them equal.

No more. I personally refuse tolerate even 1 more rude ass nigger looking at me cross. I don't care if I get beat up by 10 of them I'm never lowering my eyes or crossing the street to avoid them again. Next time one of them asks for money I'm not gonna just say "sorry man got nothin" I'm gonna tell him to fuck of and find work like I would any other fucking bum.
And if they kidnap me, I'll bite through that weak tape gag, spit in their face and tell them exactly what I fucking think of them.

fuck op
rope and change time

Sure thing, Soros minion.

from his article

>Twenty years ago, a racist mob of young white men beat me so badly that I missed 18 months of high school

>racist mob of young white men

>what are the effects of poverty

Prettu shit statistical analysis m8. You can't ignore economic and cultural factors that have an effect on development and educational attainment. The first thing you're taught in a stats course is to look for what the numbers dont account for.

Typical post by a BLM supporter.
"Yeah they tortured this white guy because he was white, but hey look that other problem over there"

Tired of this meme. IQ isn't a measure of education.

>asking white supremacists not to use the media to push their agenda after they saw how well it worked for Trump.

Really, you fucking morons? You opened this pandoras box when you started reporting on every white on black murder as if the Klan was running every police dept. in the nation. Now you complain about the white supremacists using the very same tactics against your narrative?

These morons. These upper middle class fucking MORONS in the media don't understand the first thing about the importance of objectivity. This goes for liberals and conservatives, don't think the idiots over at Fox News aren't the primary cause of this phenomenon. Everything is OK so long as we get advertising shekels, give me a fucking break.

kys faggot

And have another you stupid bitch

IQ is by far the best predictor of future success, and it certainly has nothing to do with culture or economic status.

nobody is going to fuck you shawn

You know who’s not in jail right now? People who didn't commit crimes.

The detective who investigated the case in 1995 described King's injuries as "minor". The associated police report noted that the incident revolved around a fight involving only one other student who defended his girlfriend after being allegedly threatened by King. The report did not indicate the incident was racially motivated. There is no mention of a "hate crime" either with local police or with the FBI.[45][48] Keith Broughton, the investigating detective, said he interviewed six witnesses put forth by the school's principal, including a teacher who broke up the fight. All of them described it as a one-on-one altercation.[45]
even liberal wikipedia says hes a liar

good goy!

BLM deserves every ounce of hatred that it gets to counter every undeserved bit of support and praise that it received before.
The media has given blacks a free pass for their violence which has encouraged their brutality. It's time for that pendulum to swing back, HARD!
Fuck them and fuck OP.

Whitest fucking guy ever.

No

Black lives don't matter

isn't talcum X white, isn't that a thing?
that article was so fucking ass shit it disoriented me for a while there
>I have routinely seen tens of thousands of African-Americans standing up and fighting and protesting for white victims of police brutality and toxic masculinity
>tossed by police officer
>muh zimmerman
and other totally unrelated shit like mentions of the god emperor

what the fuck was going on

Yes. Assimilate into the Borgressive Collective. Resistance is futile, shitlord.

Hey, whites are just using the same tricks the Jew has taught you to use against whites.

This, hopefully, will serve as a grim reminder of how you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.
>or you'll get put down

Neither King Nigger nor Shaun King can save you now.

this is so much edgy bullshit i bet any amount of money youre not even white except by your own mentally ill standards

Its not about BLM anymore user...

Fake news.

T-t-trust me, I am white, I mean black. Just like me (((accomplice))).

Sure thing.

Just as soon as you worthless niggers learn your place, and the ones who refuse to do so are hanged in public, I'll get right on that.

kys

>What happened to this man in Chicago was terrible. It was criminal. I hate it, but guess what — justice was swift. It was miraculously swift.
Yes, if only more criminals live streamed their crimes we'd have very swift justice. Maybe the NSA can make that happen?
>Justice is always swift and easy when black folk mess up, but you know who’s not in jail right now? George Zimmerman.
Self-defense
>You know who’s not in jail right now? The officers who fired 41 shots at and killed Amadou Diallo on the doorstep of his Bronx home.
The jury found them not guilty
>You know who’s not in jail right now? The officers who killed Eric Garner and Rekia Boyd."
Jury also found them not guilty. Maybe the black female cop who was supervising the white cop who choke holded Garner could have intervened, but did nothing.

Zim Zam was acquitted by a jury of his peers. Half of whom were black. If justice had ever been served, it was there.

>fuck off with your racist facts

Fixed that for you Jamal.

one a bunch of people in white hoods are going to come for you.

Presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty

This. Op can off himself.

>George Zimmerman
is this some kind of bait?
If anyone followed me around intent on robbing I have every right to protect myself.
If it wasn't for the stats of black crime he would have had no reason to be in fear for his safety, put the stats with the fact the the little nigger that was following him did have a record for doing what he was going to do and he has every right.
Take it from someone who was in the same situation before, yes I have shot black people intent on robbing me before. Two actually.

If it wasn't for the majority of black people being criminals entrenched in a culture that blames whitey , who's music promotes violence theft rape and drug dealing, who get raised to believe that white people are the enemy. The wouldn't have the problems they do now.

>beat him, humiliated him, cut his hair, and yelled “f--k Donald Trump” and “f--k white people”
Nah dude, they cut his head until they saw bone and used it as an ashtray. They choked him with a cord while forcing him to say those things. Saying the "beat him up and cut his hair and humiliated him" is not correct. He was tortured and was retarded so he probably thought he was about to die the whole time.

Fine, we'll use it as an agenda against black people in general

the white square with the black plus on top

> Justice is always swift and easy when black folk mess up

OJ Simpson.

Now go fuck yourself.

or what?

Apparently the tenant asked them to quiet down. When the cops showed up on a noise complaint, they figured out who called.

Every nigger in america deserves to die because of this.

There will be retribution, and there will be a race war.

underrated kek

They should be hung by the neck until dead, along with everyone who defends them-- race war now