12 year old girl hangs herself in the US

youtube.com/watch?v=UYuHN8PN8T8

Initial news reports stated Katelyn’s body was discovered with self-inflicted wounds outside her home at around 6 p.m. on Dec 30, 2016. Despite attempts to save her life, she was pronounced dead after being taken to the hospital.

Turns out, Katelyn used the Live.me application to live-stream her suicide, and the 42-minute video details her hanging herself from a tree. I am including the video below, but be warned, it’s a child committing suicide.

For those of you who don’t want to watch it, the first half of the video is Katelyn positioning the camera, measuring the rope she attaches to a tree and makes adjustments. During this section, the sun is shining and the ambient neighborhood noises of passing cars, birds and barking dogs can be heard in the background.

She then climbs on top of a bucket and fastens the noose around her neck. At 21:24, after taking several deep breaths and crying, Katelyn says an anguished “Goodbye” before stepping off the bucket. Now hanging by her neck, Katelyn’s arms and legs begin to jerk and kick for a short time.

For the remaining 20 minutes of the video, Katelyn’s body sways at the end of the rope as the sun goes down, as dogs bark in the background. After 10 minutes or so, you can hear Katelyn’s family calling for her and coming close to finding her on camera. The video ends as the sun disappears and Katelyn’s cell phone repeatedly rings.

The entire video is as surreal as it is tragic.

As for why Katelyn decided to kill herself, some of her reasons can be seen by checking out her online diary and Instagram account. According to her, she was already on medication for depression, had attempted suicide before, was a cutter, and was beaten by her stepfather who she also accused of trying to rape her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gGQ8BVLkOXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be born with vagina
>have life on easymode (ignoring the rape)
>kill self
what is wrong with women

whats wrong with that? 1 whore died..

Easy mode comes with crazy hormones and shit.

I agree with this guy, if you ignore the fact your step dad is raping you all the time life seems pretty easy

She looks like a boy

>hang self
>still put on makeup
>women

kek

As an American, I would hang myself too after DRUMPF got elected as president.

This is normal.

this. a beta male like could have easly adopted her in my basement. like ffs.

couldn't handle her first period I see..

being white trash isn't easy mode bruh

> tries to rape her
> somehow unsucessful against 12 year old.

I smell bullshit.

So where's thw video faggot? I need some new material to fap to

>step dad is raping you all the time

no, it says he just tried to, and women lie about that crap all the time anyway

She was a 12 year old child you dick head. She could have succeeded Trump as the god empress for all we know.

fuck this is depressing

i really feel sorry about her. nobody should commit suicide, there is always another possible way...

ever notice how women kill or attempt to kill themselves over the most artificial shit?

Seems like men usually wait until their wife puts them in financial ruins and takes his kids before he either goes on a killing spree or kills himself.

everyday there will be a degenerate teen suicide, and it is just a natural selection, but it is not on live stream

>How many teenagers die by suicide in America each year? In Washington?
>In 2001 in the US, 4,250 young people between the ages of 10 and 24 died by suicide. This is an average of one suicide roughly every two hours! The national rate of suicide (per 100,000) is 9.9.

>In Washington State during the same year there were 90 suicides, and a rate of 7.0. On a recent survey in Washington middle and high schools, 1 out of 10 students indicated that they had made a suicide attempt in the past 12 months. 1 out of 5 indicated that they had seriously thought about it.

This. When men end themselves they don't give a fuck about their appearance and blow their faces off, jump off buildings etc. Bitches do pussy shit like OD and slit their wrists. Vain even in death

Shut your nigger mouth

0/10

underrated

Will she become a Darwin's award nomenee?

First of all she wasn't a woman she was a fucking child

second of all, she was serious enough about this shit to kill herself at 12 fucking years old, so why would she lie? She literally had absolutely no reason to lie since it would never benefit her in any way ever.

> 12 years old
> teenager

dumb gook

I'm just gonna screencap every response in this thread.

So fucked. She was a qt too and all I want is a lol I to take care of

its sad because no kid should be fed anti-depressants. that shit fucks you up for life.

Tits of GTFO

Media's fault desu

women are literally crazy because of hormones

Did she drop any good loot?

she suffocated

>when she hung herself

women can't even end themselves right

Women usually kill themselves for attention

k, screencap this,
she is quitevpretty, I will bully her if you know what I mean..

she was a single mother in the making, you know the drill

Such a waste, poor girl

Who gives a shit? I don't feel sorry for people that sudoku

Everytime I see shit like that on the internet something good dies inside me

AYO SHOUTOUTS TA SKREYGÜL AND GUTHRIE YOU NIGGAZ ROCK

She probably shit her pants if you are into that at all.

holy shit its real

>being born in sweden
>knowing anything about hardmode in life
get the fuck lost

>tfw this makes me feel nothing

I've become so desensitised to things after years of watching liveleak videos.

I'm becoming a monster

Why did she hang herself?

>Be x
>have [thing] easy, ignoring the part that makes it hard

Kys (and stream it)

>kill yourself
>be so vain to livestream it
>be so stupid to do it at dawn when no one can see what you are doing

Eh age of consent 16 years old ah be careful

She didn't get a very fair shot at life. Her family is 100% to blame for her death. Also, 12 year olds don't need cell phones.

>girl kills herself on Livestream
An attentionwhore right up until the end.

No self killing coward is going to lead the US of A especially if its some dumb cunt

A kid who killed themselves was abused by their step-dad I have never heard that before what a shock.

Reminder this is the result of single motherhood.

It's alright user. If you were truly a monster you wouldn't care that you are desensitized.

let it turn into something else...

>Tfw you will never be tolerant enough
>I know I'll give the Jews what they want
>Necks herself
Very progressive

This new generation is so fucked. My niece tried killing herself at 13 after announcing that she wants to be a boy and start hormone therapy.

Hя, пoкa.
The story repeats.

Why are there so many edgelords here
>hurr durr nobody cares

It's a friggin 12 year old who apparently has been given a bad lot in life and ends it in a sordid way.
Jesus Christ anons have a morsel of empathy.

>natural selection
if we kept at actual natural selection we d still have life expectancy of 30 you dumb fuck
wanna leave it to natural selection? stop using soap or medicine
we treat illnesses, including mental illnesses. its tragic to lose a 12 yo kid bc she was confused. i dont care if you are shitposting, you should actually feel shame you piece of shit.

>Natural selection the video
Nature literally made her killherself. No accident, no murder, no mistakes by society. Nature made this dumb bitch kill herself.

This vid is the reason I still have hope for this world.

this is what happens when you fuck niggers
self hate

>and was beaten by her stepfather who she also accused of trying to rape her.
or he did nothing and she's a chemically unstable cutter who chopper all her hair off and staged a dramatic live-streamed suicide.

>She could have succeeded Trump
>She
>President
Dear lord I hope not

That's a pretty awful video OP

People die everyday and life goes on. Welcome to reality.

This.
Westerners are such pussies and loudmouthed.

Poor girl btw. She deserved better. She was still pure at that age while mexishits who skin people's head and put salt in it get to live.

> EVERYTHING THAT OFFENDS ME IS EDGY

Do it than you fucking Swiss

this, she had a painful death.

>pro tip: if you wanna hang yourself, you should make sure you break your neck with the rope, it will less painful than suffocating

People do stupid shit. I have a hard time believing a grown man would be unsuccessful trying to rape a little girl.

I do think he fucked her and is a pedophile, but who knows the context of her sexual activity with the dude.

>Dolly

>tfw i'm currently reading Lolita
>story about a 12 year old girl called Dolly being fucked by an old guy

what sort of fucking meme magic is this?!

Have kek finally gone too far?

>welcome to reality
>says the child posting from mommy's internet

Toppest of keks kiddo.

>She then climbs on top of a bucket and fastens the noose around her neck. At 21:24, after taking several deep breaths and crying, Katelyn says an anguished “Goodbye” before stepping off the bucket.
>a fucking bucket
>not using the long drop method

>CY2
>being this pleb

this feels so fucking bad

what the fuck is the creepy pasta shit that always comes out after little kids do fucked up things.

Ben Drowned and a haunted zelda game is a popular "creepypasta"?
Where does this shit come from?

GODDAMN thats brutal

agree'd how does someone unsuccessfully rape someone?

Fuck off Malayfag your drawings are still shit

6 feet drop for average/heavy folks and 8 feet drop for dyels, you'll be knocked out instantly

Should have apologized for filming vertically

Yes, she lied, and she killed herself to preserve that lie.

What does this have to do with Sup Forums?

> video ends as the sun disappears and Katelyn’s cell phone repeatedly rings.

I can't light no more of your darkness
All my pictures seem to fade to black and white
I'm growing tired and time stands still before me
Frozen here on the ladder of my life

Too late to save myself from falling
I took a chance and changed your way of life
But you misread my meaning when I met you
Closed the door and left me blinded by the light

Don't let the sun go down on me
Although I search myself, it's always someone else I see
I'd just allow a fragment of your life to wander free
But losing everything is like the sun going down on me

I can't find the right romantic line
But see me once and see the way I feel
Don't discard me just because you think I mean you harm
But these cuts I have they need love to help them heal

youtu.be/gGQ8BVLkOXE

These threads should be used as honeypots to ban highschoolers desu, they're always so quick to tell everyone about how life is meaningless and they don't care.

No one has ever broke their neck in the history of hanging.

Ever

fake and gay

Only the strong survive.

Won't pass on her weak genes now. Cutters are almost always sjws in adulthood anyway if they make it

why should i care? isn't this just another one of those daily happenings that are starting to get streamed, like video games?

whether or not OP posted this specific video, what impact does it have on my life?
should I care if she was actually raped and beaten or just crazy?

either way I'll forget about this in at most 2 weeks,

I''ll give you a pass on saying that since you're an edgy gook and gooks have 0 humanity or self awareness

what if she was ultra nationalistic and all the men were cucks?

I think either one of three things happened

either

> he was going to but got scared and stopped
> mother stopped him
> he actually did rape her but she was too scared to say that it ACTUALLY happened, remember she is a child.

all three of these could put you over the edge if you're already extremely depressed

Child abuse. America if you have any humanity left in you at all you will fix this in red.

The 1997 film adaptation with Jeremy Irons is god tier

Lol stupid cunt. There is literally shit load of abandoned chlidren who struggles to live. And this bitch was born in U.S and killing herself over what?Fucking depression?Fuck I need a rest from this.

>single mother
>medicates her daughter instead of doing group therapy with her and have an open line of communication
>brings in a supposedly deadbeat piece of shit stepdad so the mother can have her own personal emotional and physical needs met over the needs of her young daughter and other children.

Her mother killed her.

Fuck off Mike. Gooks are such souless bastards. Even a nazi in China helped some chinese after seeing what the other gooks did to them. Compared to what gooks suffered from other gooks the 2 million jews had 5 fucking stars classy deaths .

wtf i love hillary now

Hoyl shit shes hot
Damn i would love to smell her juicy puff pussy
Imagine kissing her hours and go crazy with her wet sweaty young vagina

Did anyone screencap her live thread on Sup Forums?

Kek agrees with you so that's something I guess.

And if they're not underage but still go "so what people die" or "not going to worry about another broad" they should take a hard look at themselves.

edgy as fuck

Maybe when your own 12 year old daughter has issues and kills herself because she can't see a way out, you will think differently.