Brit/pol/ - >tfw not a britcuck edition

>BETRAYAL - Andrea Leadsom: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Household debt at its highest since the 2008 crash. Keep taking out those loans goyim
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>Dirty opportunist scum: (((Soft brexit))) will be an (((economic success)))
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/economic-consensus-brexit-succeeding-ashoka-mody-imf-a7509711.html

>The free market doesn't work - and at last Labour is admitting it
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/05/market-labour-industrial-strategy

>Wales get cucked - "Immigration should be devolved"
itv.com/news/wales/2017-01-05/calls-for-immigration-rules-to-be-devolved-to-wales/

>Queen Elizabeth "nearly shot" by Buckingham Palace guard
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/queen-nearly-shot-buckingham-palace-guard-security-late-night-walk-elizabeth-ii-a7510376.html

>700 patients die because of the SNP and their shit handling of the NHS
express.co.uk/news/uk/750258/SNP-bed-blockers-crisis-patients-die-stuck-hospital

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Cameron's shadow of failure looms over Brexit
ft.com/content/c134f4da-d35b-11e6-b06b-680c49b4b4c0

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=DWrMeBR8W-c

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BexTVCasting/status/817084223878234112
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0iZUE7v6I
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Fa8agHRQzYo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ndp2ScnbdgI
thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/britain-has-worlds-top-economy-after-brexit-rt7j9lccb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name fags are cancer

>Sage Yank Threads

Sage Yank Threads
>Sage Yank Threads

Sage Yank Threads
>Sage Yank Threads

Sage Yank Threads

APOLOGISE FOR SUEZ

that was rightful British aqua

twitter.com/BexTVCasting/status/817084223878234112

Big Brother is casting for a political version of the show

Who fucking cares

Stop watching the electric jew you absolute cretin

Oh and good job doxxing yourself Emokiddeh, I just found you thanks to that tweet

>Brit/pol/ has to go. They know too much.
>execute Order 66.

>he found my well known twitter
>doxxing

truly I am heckin bamboozled now

The phone call that saved Rimmer

Brother Help me!

mfw> too intelligent to be a tripfag

>160 posts early

This is now a Bogdanoff thread

Fuck Yanks

> (OP)
>mfw> too intelligent to be a tripfag

Buy Rare chin!

can we contact them? obviously they have sensed our interest in them. they may wish to respond

>This is now a Bogdanoff thread
>Fuck Yanks

Its all Bogdanoff threads They're connected to with everything!!!

What is their ENDGAME?

>can we contact them? obviously they have sensed our interest in them. they may wish to respond

I'm a little tied up right now, but I'm calling to let you know OUTSTANDING WORK ON THE RARE CHIN!

They are going to create a world of peace and prosperity for us to enjoy. Then when we don't expect it they are going to eat all our pineal glands and transcend to the next dimension.

How do I find out if I am a Bogdabot or not?

LOOK AT THIS POST FROM 2002

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm

We have suggested that there may be a deep underlying reason for the Bogdanov Affaire.

What if it is true? What if there is something in their work - a particular question, leaving aside whether or not they are capable of answering it - that is sufficiently threatening to the "theorized" powers that be, so as to necessitate maneuvers against them? What if their popularization of this question - or questions - might lead to someone else - who might be able to answer it - taking a second look?

The possibility that COINTELPROis in operation in regards to the Bogdanov twins ought not to be taken lightly.

Physics and mathematics are the numero uno professions that have been used - historically speaking - to support the power elite. It is logically evident that "they" have a vested interest in making sure that the money goes only to projects that,

1) will augment their control; in which case such projects will be buried and no one will know about them
2) projects that do not threaten their control, in which case we may assume that they are funding research in the public domain that leads AWAY from the "important" issues.

In short, if it’s popular, gets funded, is allowed out in the open, you can almost guarantee that it is smart but useless.

You can take that to the bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair

The Bogdanov papers assert that there is evidence of what happened during the first 10−43 seconds of the Big Bang, known as the Planck era.
Present knowledge is unable to determine what happened during the Planck era, and the Bogdanov publications purported to have discovered what happened during this earliest epoch, and even before the moment of the singularity itself

>How do I find out if I am a Bogdabot or not?

Lets check the Evolution chart... Fuck thats all of us..

look in the mirror and if you have a reflection, you were built by them to serve them. do not fight back.

Do you wish to live... deliciously?

Guys, I've been dating this Indian girl for 4 months now and we both are really into each other.

But, am I race traitor?

I don't know what to believe anymore.

All along we have belonged to them.

I need to re-evaluate my life.

>"I'm better than you because I have a job"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Guys, I've been dating this Indian girl for 4 months now and we both are really into each other.
>But, am I race traitor?

No... We are all Bogdanoffs

I have read all about this. Basically they did some science and when human scientists tried to check their work they realized there was no one intelligent enough to check if it was real. These guys make Tesla look like forest gump.

Link now broken. Account now private.

Yeah I'd say you got bamboozled pretty damn hard kid

High caste if fine, low caste you need your head examined

> That flag
Too late. Jokes aside, why come to Sup Forums for dating advise? Bleach her if you want to.

Delete this, they wouldn't want you posting it

The Bogdanoffs show us the way.

brit/pol/ BTFO

Can't believe Remain won

Have you ever left the (admittedly comfy) confines of Wales?

Wouldn't you like to know, shit-tier wannabe doxxer scumbaggerino

End your life

>"Then why the fuck didn't we invest to do it domestically."
i agree with you, but it seems like spending money to make it easier for people to make money has never really been one of the government's policies. it seems they want to spend too little(or too much wrongly) too late.

probably a knock on effect from thatcher's actions in the 80's. china does so much because they state owns a bit of everything (or did till very recently) and can spend what it wants more or less.

How is that doxxing? You just seem like the type of person that spouts all this apparent worldly knowledge, yet has never actually travelled or experienced anything.

Feels good man

kill me pls

yeah he definitely graduated from the university of life

>How is that doxxing
No dox attempt begins with "hey, you, tell me your name and address"

I'd like to refer you back to your own image;

>20160126_LAUGHINGimage.jpg

as that image accurately reflects what I'm doing to you right now, you fucking moron.

when

We were warned about them.

/deadgirls/

>16
She looks at least 20.
Hot though. And I'm talking "would eat the dead skin off her feet" levels of hot.

Literally never

>labour

lol

this looks comfy. 10/10 would visit in not too distant future

>Living in Bristol
>Britains biggest leftist shithole
>not expecting this
Not too quick on the uptake are you?!

>Internet trolls

It was probably just paedos

good song lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd0iZUE7v6I

>image.jpg

Phoneposting was a mistake

What is with these Bogdandoff things i've been seeing an uptick in?

>Wanting to know if you've travelled is attempting to doxx

I think you're getting overly paranoid

Faggots out

Stop being paranoid Owen. Just give us a clue if you've ever actually left the house and had life experiences.

Can't really tell how hot she is considering the face she's pulling and the inch of makeup between said face and the camera lens.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

Rude.

>"I've never told anyone this before," says Mary. "At the beginning, when Harold knew that he couldn't remember, he was very distressed. But the time came when he didn't remember at all and we settled down into a sort of calm.
>"It was a very quiet time after he got over his anxieties. Sometimes, he would say: 'I must go home. My mother and father [long since dead] aren't well.'
>"So I would just take him out for a walk round the block. Strangely enough, it became a very calm period."
>Leading up to that time, there was also the half-world between memory and oblivion when Wilson (by then Lord Wilson of Rievaulx) was still intent on attending the House of Lords.
>"I'd take him early in the afternoon. Jim Callaghan would make room for him on the [Privy Councillors'] bench. Harold would keep an eye on me, sitting down there with the other peers' wives. After about an hour, I'd give him a thumbs-up sign and he'd come out for me to take him to tea."

Quite sad that Wilson never really got a proper appraisal in his lifetime. He was a pretty good PM*, probably the most successful Labour leader bar Atlee.

*I know, I know, his government oversaw the social liberalisations of the 60s. I would attribute a lot of that to his Cabinet being set free on things in a technocratic way. That gave us Callaghan's home-office post, in addition to the more socially liberal things. In any case I feel those were inevitable.

WE WUZ SQUADDIES AND SHEEEEIT

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa8agHRQzYo

That picture made me gag, but then I realised it would have the same effect on me if it was a girl on the right instead of a fag

>In any case I feel those were inevitable
Well of course you do now

wait what? Brexit is a kill?

APOLOGISE FOR SUEZ

calling all maladjusted loners. calling all maladjusted loners. new positions created daily.

Do you think a Conservative win in 1964 would've stopped it? I've strong doubts.
Certainly, Heath in 1966 would seem to be a dud from a conservative point of view, as we saw in 1970.

I don't even know who Suez is

You have no idea how nice it feels to be the fag

Every fag I know is an even bigger neurotic mess than myself so I think I have a good idea

Are you a fruitcake, a loony or a closet racist?

loony here

WE WUZ JOCKS AND SHEEEIT

Part 2 : youtube.com/watch?v=Ndp2ScnbdgI

Started off as a closet racist but became a fruitcake during the referendum

Closet racist, standing by.

>during the referendum
Hola newfag

Jesus fuck what happened to Brit/pol/?

rate today's grand tour episode / 10

Closet fruitcake.

>Tfw country isn't full of muzzies and niggers

You were just dying for a reason to bring up reddit, weren't you mate?

closet racist

>wtf why can't I post about greggs and nandos lads anymore

thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/britain-has-worlds-top-economy-after-brexit-rt7j9lccb
>wtf Brexit seems a good idea now

Meanwhile on /r/unitedkingdom
>"The US seems convinced that Putin interfered with their election. How confident are we he didn't interfere with Brexit?"

How would you define each one?

I'm not closet racist because I've been openly racist in public a few times. The other two?

enjoy it while it lasts, you'll be enriched soon enough