Hardwood getting raped

MSNBC shill asks twitter whether they believe Wikileaks of the US government.

He is getting raped by reality.

Vote here please:
twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/817180166942298113

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/817180166942298113
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lots of rural and suburban retards voting.

All those Podesta e-mails getting flung back in his face too.

go back to sucking dog dick

>all the tweets replying to him with the leaked emails between him and John Podesta
Holy shit my sides, it's a massacre

IDK why leftist US the shillfucks keep going on twitter.

It's like this all the time

Lots of disconnected with reality millennial retards posting

>twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/817180166942298113
I think what you mean is lots of white trash retards voting and I agree.

leaf posting :^(

>a fucking leaf

This. City dwellers all voted for Hillary

Daaaaamn at those responses showing the Podesta emails this guy was sending back and forth. This is exactly why people trust Wikileaks over the complicit media.

yeah but more city dwellers are stupid, oblivious, low lifes, while a large portion of suburban homes are respectable, consistently-voting people

>Podesta emails filling up comment section
Holy shit, just picture this asshole sitting in front of his intern's laptop, a chill running up his spine as he finally realizes "they know"

>all of Canada is a suburb of the US
>Says suburbs are retarded
Protip, mapleslurper - Urban areas are chock full of uneducated poor and recent immigrants.

five star post

Did they remove the poll?

Bump and vote

says the nation run by a fucking kindergarten teacher you joke of a fucking country

>Should we trust US intelligence when James Clapper can lie repeatedly to congress and still be head of the DIA and is still responsible for talking to congress
>Should we trust US intelligence that said there was a 90% chance Iraq had WMDs
>Should we trust US Intel when they blame Russia for hacking a server when they never even investigated the server themselves
>Or should we trust leakers that have never lied in their leaks

Really energizes my brain cells.

>tfw when majoring in security studies to work in intel and now seeing Trump trash the intel community
I just want to serve my country for Christssake, most people in the intel community loathe clinton get over your ego

>2010
>wikileaks releases Iraq war documents
>liberals love wikileaks
>2016
>wikileaks releases documents proving the democratic party is corrupt
>liberals hate wikileaks
I fucking hate liberals so much, back in 2010 (I was a conservative, as I am now) I did not once think wikileaks was doing anything wrong, we need these types of organizations to keep the government accountable for their actions REGARDLESS of whether or not it benefits a conservative or a liberal agenda, organizations like wikileaks are the things PREVENTING our society from devolving into an Orwellian/Huxleyan dystopian nightmare, this is not a partisan issue, wikileaks is not a partisan organization, no sane normal person should be hating wikileaks for exposing the fucking truth about the world, even if the truth makes you uncomfortable.

Wikileaks vs US intelligence community

>Implying they aren't one and the same

I wouldn't say I necessarily believe Wikileaks on anything, but you're a fucking retard if you ever believe ANYTHING a member of any U.S. intelligence office says.

he'll purge them, not abolish them. You'll get to work in clean agencies after he's done

This. Boot lickers get fucked

Look I voted Trump it's just that the intelligence community is very nuanced and shouldn't be yes men, that's what happened in Iraq, and the DNI is a vital position. I do like his pick for CIA though aside from his views on torture

Well it doesn't matter anyway. Wikileaks started off as a true organization. But as of recently they have been dumping disinfo along with real info.

Such as?

(((a fucking leaf)))

Yes.

Rednecks are known for their Twitter accounts after all.

literally who?

Twitter and Facebook have been overrun by the Right, at least in terms of user base.

That's why there was so much pressure for social media companies to shut down (((fake news))).