Russians have been manipulating this board

>General Clapper recently stated in a congressional hearing that the Russians have been engaged in a multi-faceted approach to manipulate the outcome of certain events like the election by manipulating the thoughts and ideologies of anonymous forums

The anons were right Sup Forums. The shilling was/is real. Fake tweets, fake news, it's all being posted here. I wouldn't be surprised if the janitor is a russian agent.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
youtube.com/watch?v=QDslOEl6SeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is stupid.

Wtf i love Hillary now. #imwithher

Yeah OK Russians created memes uh huh yeah sure

>1 post by this id

Man, if Russians are that good at state-sponsored meme warfare, then I guess I'm. #Rootin4Putin.

>le Putin mindmaster

it gets more fantastic by the hour

sage

Fuck off and come back with proofs.

Provide proofs

This.

Fuck off anglo.

You are right

How do we know we can trust you then.. Petrovich?

>expects me to engage in 007 tier shit

fuck you

Show proof.

sauce for pic?

Russians are too busy drinking, dying of AIDS and just generally being slavs to do something like that

I have a hard time believing - of all places - they would come here

I for one welcome our new Russian overlords and hope that in exchange for my service they will provide me with vodka and borscht.

Russians hacked my hand so I can't do no fap because they force me to masturbate.

The mental gymnastics the Democrats have to play is pathetic. Just admit that your ideas are shit and people are fed up with it. Just keep a few leftist ideas like gloval warming and unions and knock it off with social justice, political correctness, mass immagration and guns and they will win elections. They're so fucking dumb it's crazy.

It's incredible. They own the medias, the major social network shill for them, Hollywood shill for them and they've been caught lying and libelling extensively.
Hilariously that sounds exactly like eastern european totalitarian regime worked

EDUCATE YOURSELF

B-b-but Rushka stronk, and saviour of white race...

>meme wielding white master race

wtf I love Russia now

4>1>2>3

Anyone of those cute CUTES can manipulate me.

Russia is hockey Bros ameri-Bros.

We should be wiping out shit skins together.

Look at number 4's face closer.

they can manipulate me as much as they want.

1 > 4 > 2 > 3 imho

They should manipulate gif more, but otherwise I don't mind.

>Russia using logic to manipulate Sup Forums
WTF i feel so manipulated now...

>mfw russian street sign CAPTCHA

2 is clearly the hottest, despite the skin tone. Anything else is pure propaganda.

Would gladly shill for Putin desu lads, I don't give a fuck

>implying we haven't known this all along
>implying the democrats and republicans haven't been doing exactly the same shit
>implying either party will admit it
>cry Russian hacking to distract people when curious citizens start looking in to your emails

lolwut

if im a Russian shill then why hasn't my check from the Kremlin arrived yet?

4-1-2-3

If you think otherwise you're a faggot

How do you know I haven't been manipulating the Russians?

4-1-3-pass

No. it's classified information. Trust me

numero 1 russian in OP pic. is better thats why.

since 2011
theguardian.com/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

Nice source OP.

> Oh there isn't one

Guess I will call bullshit then. Bullshit. There you go.

Sorry, I don't speak goatdickinmouth

hey how the fuck do you know

>leaf

Hans sees my point

>OP would rather live in country of feminism and homosexuality than in good land of squatting and krokodile.

What is wrong with the one on the left. She stands sideways and her eyes are not freakishly huge.

Not even a shitty article to back up bait.
Maybe you should have brushed your teeth instead of making really worthless posts.

pretty low quality post teabag.

Stop hacking our forum and manipulating my thoughts and ideologies, bong. This is an act of war

WE WUZ JOOS N' SHIT

Silly goyim, there's nothing you can do now.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING ROUBLES, I EARNED THEM!

>we gotta ban speech because it could influence political opinion

seriously, apparently I've been working for the Kremlin for the past 7 years. pay debts.

why do they have factories so close to the CBD?

sorry m8, nato is dying. russia is better.

Wait a little longer and they will be naming russian flags posting here as hackers and demand our extradition

You've already been named, you aren't hackers but Putin's propaganda comment apes from Savushkina street in St Petersburg.

Yea Trump will bring you here to award you a Presidential Medal for bravery in shitposting.

3>4>2>1
I like them tall otherwise it's 4>3>2>1

The Russians hacked my boss and made him fire me FUCK they've gone too far now...

For real, the extent of RUSSIANS HACKING THE ELECTION!!! is them exposing us to different perspectives. Not something I mind.

Where did I say I wasn't manipulating Russia to be on team America and fuck shit up?

Clapper was the same guy heading the CIA when they ((found)) WMDs in Iraq, rightr?

>russia
>getting on team america
nice delusion. they already have a "team russia" anyways

>Russians
Good. I like the Ruskies. They're far better than China, the Middle East, and Africa.
We should work with them before all of the other wastes of space.

Post dem russian knockers

This tbqh. I never understood why we should fear the ebil Russian menace but the ChiComs are a-ok.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>they blame alll truth on russians they are fucked we won

>im a russian agent giving people the red-pill they need

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

implying Americans were not already so very sick of all the lies from the MSM and BOTH political parties.
Fuck'em.
Trump is our WMD aimed at the establishment in Wash DC.

Where's the fucking proof of Russian interference ?

Hahahahahahahaha. Irrelevant Turk sits in his hut and wishes he was relevant.

>Russians have been manipulating this board

Where are the proofs

That's lame, because i'm not and done times better work in establishment of good relations between peoples of our countries, than they are, for free.

Yeah no shit, what did you think /sg/ was?

another day another stake through the cold dark heart of the crimnal oragnisation known as the DNC.
I hope normies WAKE THE FUCK UP and throw McCain and Graham out on their fucking asses in two years.

Establishment shills: youtube.com/watch?v=QDslOEl6SeM

err, didnt mean to reply to anyone in that post

It's okay. You were just naturally drawn to 80's Locklear.

woman is incredible i have to say. You dont see many built like that these days

>HURRRRRRRRDUURR HAXORS DA PLANETS RUKSIES TAKIN ALL THE WHITEMONENZ IM A BISCKUT EATING DONG FAG.

How much Mi5 pay you shill?

Schwing

>1 post-ing
>in less than 5 minutes
How fucking new are you?

Truth is they are all asiatic scum devoid of human souls.

Stupid Burger thinks Russia is weak like like with random plebs running off with state secrets.

Say hi to Snowden for me.

Most Russians I've met are human. Most Chinese, somewhat less so.

Hey guise...

How does it feel to be a Tool?

every agency worth a shit is on here

memetic transference is basically communist propaganda stacking, which is what pol is

You've been psy-oped by foreign propaganda. Sorry, but it's over for all of you. Get ready for the brain/talent drain. You'll blame others for the coming American decline, but the fault will be yours and in your refusal to accept the ground truth you will only experience further decline. GG guys.

Sure thing bud. Now, you you have any proofs of that?

>the coming American decline
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(deep breath)

haaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You forgot to plug your water filters.

>tfw i was Putin all along

That wall of back-links doesn't look like proof to me, fella.

Yeah that was me, sorry.