Femboy here

Femboy here

You have TEN SECONDS to find me a better president

GO

Other urls found in this thread:

australianpolitics.com/usa/president/list-of-presidents-of-the-united-states
mercatus.org/system/files/Hall-Real-Private-Sector-text-v1.pdf
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/record-95102000-americans-not-labor-force-number-grew-18-obama-took-office
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>femboy
>boipucci or gtfo

trump

>You have TEN SECONDS to find me a better president

Here (You) go, lad.

australianpolitics.com/usa/president/list-of-presidents-of-the-united-states

i think the growth is fine. overall good.
but can these news agencies just fuck off already? i'm sure FDR had "record job growth" too after recovering from huge economic downturn.

when you start at the bottom you can only go up. in this way, i give credit that this didn't go pear-shaped but i'm not buying this fucking ad that CNN is trying to sell me

Damn all those job gains sure feeling it! Love making 150k a year from the tax payers as a public school teacher. I totally deserve this.

We said better, not worse.

Obama and the fed printed a bunch of money to fund some bullshit construction projects and educational projects in order to fudge some job growth.

>You have TEN SECONDS to find me a better president
pinochet

I remember when Bush got elected and the Federal reserve threw a huge fit by logarithmically raising Interest rates until the economy collapsed.
Bush just sat quietly and took it like a bitch.
Trump is not a cuck and will call out the FED if they try to pull that shit again.

Have evidence?

If you work for the government you are actually a burden on the economy

While I went with the far more appropriate "boipucci or gtfo", this is the only acceptable answer.

>Forces companies to give expensive benefits to full time workers
>employers split up fulltime jobs into multiple part time jobs
>"LOOK!!! MOH JOBZ!!!"

> Trump is not a cuck.

He is the definition of a cuck. The man would say what ever in front of an audience no matter if it was true because it made him 'feel' good. He basically cow tails to anyone who treats him nicely.

Here's an interesting tidbit about the growth of the public sector and the decline of the private

mercatus.org/system/files/Hall-Real-Private-Sector-text-v1.pdf

> The police.
> The military.
> Burdens on society.

Pick any one.

For USA? Done.

how many of those were trump's deals?

They're all min. wage, no benefits, part-time jobs. Best president evar!

It's a "brain-dead libnigger pretending to support the police and the military" episode again....

Yes, the police and military are necessities but they do put a burden on tax payers. Cops are also overpaid and over budgeted for the work that they do.

Both Keith Hall and Robert Greene testified in front of congress to say we've gained private sector jobs.

Wow if Keith and Bob said it, it must be true!

>CNN

Future president of the world, Justin Trudeau.

I'm not a liberal, I do support the military/police and what you stated wasn't an argument.

Uh, thats who published the paper you just linked. I'm confused since what you state is the opposite of what they said.

>I'm not a liberal

Nobody gives a shit just what specific special snowflake brand you are, faggot, you're cancer all the same.

> Fake news.
> Even though thats what our main intelligent agencies and military programs say.

Aren't you guys traitors if you support a foreign enemy? How much denial do you have to have before you accept that Russia wants to put their hands in many hats.

You just described Obama.

> Calls me cancer.
> Has no actual argument.

Well, at least you tried!

Trump
Reagan
Bush
Bush
Nixon
Jackson
anyone before him

done
you're welcome
/thread

Obama doesn't cow tail to people. He's a constitutional scholar who actually knows what he;s doing compered to that north eastern bimbo with a horrible spray tan.

Anyone white.

>using meme arrows with complete sentences and punctuation
>not a Plebbitor
>not cancer

You have to go back.

Until he gets into office and proves himself a cuck through official policy. I will continue to defend him.

China...likes Trump. The man who said the Chinese invited global warming as a hoax?

Donald Trump

You have TEN SECONDS to give me a crappier labor participation rate than the current one.

PROTIP: you CAN'T.

>No the presidential election can't be hacked
>Where is the outrage over Russia's hack of the US election?

pick one you illiterate cuck

Everyone except you brain-dead libniggers knows that's true, even the Chinese.

what are you even doing here
don't you have a Slate or HuffPo article to jack off on
just gtfo already
sage me these fuckin threads full of butthurt leftards

That's fine and I'll continue to loathe him for being a special snowflake.

>No the presidential election can't be hacked

They were talking about voter fraud. People manually changing the votes.

>Where is the outrage over Russia's hack of the US election?

The Russians hacked the RNC, DNC and the white house. I'm sorry that you don't actually read the news and just headlines.

>No Obongo

(÷(

You would have to be an idiot to believe in this shit. It's on the level of evolution denial. Please stop believing in conspiracy theories created by bimbos.

But there's a record number of people out of the workforce. Up 18% since he took office

cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/record-95102000-americans-not-labor-force-number-grew-18-obama-took-office

The headlines purposefully misrepresent this fact though. The phrase it in a way that impies that votes were changes.

I'm not a leftists. Being politically incorrect doesn't make you conservative.

>Hiring more people into a bureaucratic hellstorm means good

>Please stop believing in conspiracy theories created by bimbos.

Agreed, we should stop believing the conspiracy theory that Russians hacked the RNC/DNC.

the chinese treat trump like a serious president.
asian-americans have seen large pro-trump voter turnout, mostly because we are sick of affrimative action in colleges and degenerate family values.

the chinese government is also on edge and possible scared of further trades with US, because they know that the trump administration has legitimately skilled businessmen who would fuck them in a tradewar

>obvious bait
Pick any president, literally any president, we've had before.
They're better.

He warned us about literally everything that's wrong with this nation today, didn't even want to be president, but was so revered by the nation and people that knew him that he was elected president TWICE anyway, in 100% landslides that modern politicians could only dream of. All while building a governmental foundation so solid that at its core it's hardly been changed over 200 years later, and overseeing some of the most rapid economic expansion in the history of the nation, with a rapid recovery from the Revolution seeing GDP jump by 40% under his two terms.

Okay, but most people actually read the article. It's not like CNN can stop Russia from hacking us.

just spin a dead cat around by the tail, you'll find one

It's not a conspiracy since that's what Republicans, Liberals and independents of our spy agencies have told us. We take our information from our own government not from enemies.

Presidents 1-43 and 45

How many of these jobs are permanent and not just contractors or temporary? How many of these jobs are government related or very unimportant or unnessesary? Job growth really is irrelevant

>STOP POSTING FAKE NEWS

>The final jobs report of the Obama presidency, released Friday, shows that the number of Americans not in the labor force has increased by 14,573,000 (18.09 percent) since January 2009, when Obama took office, continuing a long-term trend that began well before Obama was sworn in.

In December, according to the Labor Department’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, a record 95,102,000 Americans were not in the labor force, 47,000 more than in November; and the labor force participation rate was 62.7 percent, a tenth of a point higher than in November.

>In December, according to the Labor Department’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, a record 95,102,000 Americans were not in the labor force, 47,000 more than in November

>according to the Labor Department’s Bureau of Labor Statistics, a record 95,102,000 Americans were not in the labor force

> a record 95,102,000 Americans were not in the labor force

Yeah, they voted in this north eastern socialite. Though 'legitimately skilled businessmen.' You mean he hired Establishment politicians and Goldman Sachs CEOs.

You forgot your tinfoil hat, nutjob. What are you gonna tell me next, the lizard people are controlling the world? You conspiritard nutjobs need to take a walk outside every once in a while, get some oxygen in your brain.

>I'm not a leftists
well why do you talk like one then
maybe you're a centrist
>muh centrism
congrats, you're a leftist that can't even face it

breaking news for you
>human-induced global warming is a hoax
>Russia had as much influence on the outcome of the election as, say, Louise Mensch lol
>Obama is a beta, a liar, a slacker, a traitor and a fiend, certainly the worst president America ever had hands down
>Trump is going to get the closeted and non-closeted leftists butthurt level to unprecedented heights
>nobody gives a shit about trump being elected rather than clinton here, that's a topic for murican fags and nu-males. China will go with the flow as always

now sage
kbye

The previous 43.

What do I win?