Canadian TV is censoring "cracker"

Canadian TV is censoring "cracker"

Is this a good thing?

Quints

Nah, censoring petty shit like racial slangs does nothing. It doesnt even relate to us anyway since it relates to slavers cracking their whip

This

Lol stupid lazy blacks.

>racial """slur""" for white people is literally just referring to them as their masters of before
lmao

Our media's strange because most lefty countries censor anything that's anti-nigger but embraces making fun of whites with open arms, but leafland censors anything that's anti-nigger and anti-white.

Shit on the cbc all you like but it is very impartial when it comes to stuff like this

Nobody is saying it's not a hate crime

The authorities are dismissing it.

No they're not.

MSM is dismissing it, and they're saying it's a hatecrime based on his disability, and not race. I never heard them yell "fuck retards" in the video did you?

Leaf, your faggot government does not want your newly imported niggers to start calling you cracker and hurting your feelings.

what about peckerboards?

I really think a jive turkey should be able to call a moon cricket a jungle bunny if he was first called a honkey by that spear chucker

*peckerwoods

>Censor insult literally nobody cares about.

W E W

I hate any kind of censorship but I'm surprised that they are sticking up for white people for once. Or maybe its just a trick to erase white people.

Also in a argument about censorship with my stupid parents they think that if swearing is allowed on the radio literately every radio station would just swear all the time and not stop and that will affect the children!

To top it off they are still living in the 80's about what "hate speech" is and how its being used.

Baby boomers should be genocided

Its the first step.. yes, it is good.

Nah they have officially been charged with a hate crime.

have you even looked at facebook?
Everyones outright ignoring the racial aspect of it.

there is literally no slur you can call white people to offend them.

>you're white and i'm not!
thanks for reminding me, nigger

I avoid anything political or controversial on facebook for professional reasons.

>for professional reasons
hrm how about just not having a faceberg? I have 0 social media, never have had any. Don't have to worry.

I mean, it kind of does? It'll look to some like they're treating it the same way they would treat "nigga" or "nigger", which definitely goes against the "whites can't be victims of racism" narrative.

Because I use it for professional reasons.

On the video they showed on CBC the subtitles said "racial slur" while it was beeped out, and I've seen the actual video where the guy is saying cracker

They initially did, but now they are brought to heel. I mean they were charged with a hate crime

The CBC was calling it a racially motivated attack

What is "hate speech" to them?

When something is obviously hateful like hosting a neo-nazi rally or saying your a nigger.

I don't think they know about anti-white things that are going on but my mom expresses her distaste a lot for PC culture.

It doesn't matter. None of this matters.

Canada is dead.

no, they need to uncensor nigger, kike, etc

That ad is pre 2014 though

cnn
msnbc
the chief of chicago pd

fuck, every day the eternal leaf gets worse