How do we solve the numale problem?

How do we solve the numale problem?

ignore them, just act like they don't exist. because that's what they are: irrelevant.

fpbp

>Most millenials don't have more than a few hundred in their savings.
>I've been going to school and working full time, and still have a few grand stashed away.
>Still blow money on dumb shit from time to time like new vidya.

The problem is they didn't teach kids in school shit about personal finance. We spend our tax money on teaching kids how to fuck properly, but won't teach them how to handle their day to day spending.

This

youre an SJW so why not kys?

Forced transition for all numales to serve as sexual release for proper men, subjects are evaluated for their passability by an expert commission. Those who fail are terminated

Same should be done about the manlet problem

I noticed this too, as a twenty year old guy half of the people I know around my age blow their entire paycheck to where as I have like 5 grand saved, all my friends in Southern Ca however have lots saved up but that's because you get forcibly redpilled as a white male living out there, up here in North Dakota most people I know young and old have severe money problems due to hedonism such as gambling, drinking, severe lack of foresight, or just dumb kids my age blowing all their cash.

>it's someone elses fault, not mine

fuck off, millenial shits

I just don't understand how people can decide to fuck thenselves over by wasting their money like this. Is it a lack of ability to think in the long term? Maybe poor self control?

It just makes no sense. If you look at the spending habits of many people who claim that current wages are unlivable, it is quite obvious that they are poor because of their own poor judgement rather than insufficient pay. If these people just lived as their income allows, rather than blowing their paychecks on unnecessary shit, they would even have a surplus left over for savings.

But its true,of they don't teach you this shit(many parents won't either)
What's your argument? Its is someone (((else's))) faulth

most people like this argue
>well should I take all this money in my grave? Who knows what tomorrow might bring, who knows when will be the next financial crash, better spend it as long as I can enjoy it

whats with the horse teeth

Retake control of the media and education

Revert women's rights. Don't allow them to get into politics or vote.

>stop calling them male

problem fixed

There is a difference between gender and biological sex.

Bass mouth and buckteeth, everytime

The upcoming civil war will solve it for us

It called theyre trying to white knight to get women to like them. If women werent allowed to vote the nu male problem would vanish.

I love numales because I already run laps around them financially in my early 20s, by the time Im 30 they will have been completely stagnant or even regressed.

The Roaring 2020s are going to be incredibly fun for anyone that isnt caught in the impending student debt crisis.

die of cancer, please.

Forst of all they aren't allowed to grow a beard. Beards should only be allowed for sportsmen, outdoorsman and professors. You dont just get to grow a great big beard to compensate for your pussy ass personality.

They arent allowed to wear flannel shirts anymore. Flannel shirts are for lumber jacks and outdoorsman.

They aren't allowed to wear thick black nerd glasses. The 50's are over. Fuck off Weezer cuck.

Theyve ruined the micro brew industry. Micro brews in the early 2000's and earlier were awesome and about the beer. These bearded fags came in with their flannel and started making dumb as fuck micro brews that taste like shit.