Do you think physically punishing your children is the correct political and ethical choice, Sup Forums?

Do you think physically punishing your children is the correct political and ethical choice, Sup Forums?

Or are you afraid that the child might turn out like yourself?

>weapone
>flexable
>makes a sound that make you predict
>with the impossibility of dodging the hit
spankedfags are truly mentally damaged

Only cucked Europeans aren't allowed to hit their kids
Sometimes you have to punish your kids if they're bad so you need to slap them, my grandma always beat me with the wooden spoon when I was bad and I learnt to behave.

I instantly read this shit in a spic accent because of "weapone"

You're a complete failure of a parent of you need to hit your kids.

You're pretty cucked if you think that

I instantly read it in "Idubbbz talks european"-Accent because of it.

found the abused child

>defends his own mind control through pain stimulation like some cultist "I was bad and learned to behave" vacant smile
>calls others cucks

>Liberals outlaw spanking and demand children to be treated as equals to adults
>The next generation consists of entitled nu-males and feminazis
Really stimulates my brain activity

Wrong
>kid is bad and breaks something
>gets hit with a spoon
>kid won't be bad anymore
This isn't rocket science you guys are just cucks to your government

i never really did much wrong, the only physical discipline my mum game me when i was being a shit was once when she hit me with pic related and she didnt do it again because my ass was red

she usually just put liquid soap in my mouth if i ever misbehaved but im literally an angle so she didnt

not every kid is the same and its up to the parents on how they decide to punish

Corporal punishment is for niggers. If you have an above retard IQ you should be able to discipline a child without resorting to hitting them. Plus all your doing is psychologically damaging them and making them more likely to rebel again you when they become older.

it rubs the syrup on its skin or else it gets the rake again

Kek

My kids know that there are only a handful of clearly-defined ways they can earn corporal punishment. And they never, ever do those things.

You want to have it available but not rely on it to the point they get used to it.

And now you're here

This, nothing wrong with hitting your kids but don't beat them

Ethically I don't care but it's a pretty ineffective method of behavioural training.

Yeah so? I come here to talk about the Bible

It's by far the easiest method of teaching them consequences for their actions, I'll definitely do it if the situation comes up.

Of course I could be wrong, my parents spanked me and I ended up on Sup Forums

Proverbs 23:13-14
Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell.

European countries banning discipline in this manner is just one more step towards the secularisation of Europe

It's how I was raised but my fiancé finds it abhorrent, so I'll differ to his judgement when it comes to child rearing.

>Ended up on Sup Forums
>Instead of being pink haired trash

Naw you ended up fine.

My mom almost never used to hit me, only like idk five times?
After that i behave very well, and hitting me was no longer necessary

I bet you're the sort of zealot who finds his pious feeling engorged by the thought that all the people around you might be punished in the raining fires of Sodom. Yes [spoiler]sky[/spoiler]daddy, punish them for being naughty. Do you watch Common Filth?

God doesn't live in the sky
No I don't want anyone to suffer, it's their own actions that causes them to be miserable. I was the same at one point but I read the bible and realised the truth, that's why I'm here I want to help the way I was helped.

*tips in Australian

No, I think you should try to explain to them why their behavior was wrong and why they need to be punished. Sometimes you will still find yourself in a situation where you just can not reason with children, they simply can not comprehend what you are saying. In those cases I recommend not actual physical punishment after they have misbehaved, but rather something like a slap to the back of the head while they are acting up. Something that will immediately get their attention and make them realize that things could go ugly if they don't cease to misbehave. It doesn't harm them, it doesn't hurt (much), it doesn't leave any marks.

>it's illegal in Germany to discipline your child
Kek

Says who?

I got beaten daily as a child. If I ever did anything slightly wrong such as breaking a glass or not eating my vegetables.

I don't know, it was kind of traumatic in some ways.

Wikipedia says corporal punishment is illegal there

It should be the last resort. But sometimes children are too retarded to behave and must be hit to understand. And sometimes the transgressing is just that severe that physical punishment is necessary to serve justice.

I know I'm joshing you. that's actually very nice user. read edward feser's book on aquinas last year, good stuff but had to take notes lol.

>the ability to shoot 25 meters far with the impossibility of dodging the hit

There's definitely a place for physical reinforcement to deter bad behavior. A nice open-handed spank on a fleshy part of the body (like the buttocks) gets the point across. The point is to shock/scare the kid a bit than to actually hurt him.

I don't really get people who say you should never ever lay a hand on your kid. If you don't have any kind of corporal punishment as a last resort, what do you do when a kid disobeys you and goes "or what?" You have zero leverage in that situation if you take the spank away.

I instantly thought "this reddit fag needs to fuck off"
>2014+3
>watching 9gag tier youtube comedians
>>>/reddit/

Its okay as long as the child knows why its getting its ass beat. Otherwise its just creulty.

within moderation. a light slap to the skin is probably the most direct way of telling something "no" it's a universal language.

the problem is, kids aren't developed enough to actually understand high-minded ideals, and they won't really be until they are at least 15 or so. this sort of direct stimulation of pain receptors along with social methods has to do until then.

appealing to a child with the intelligence and experience of a well, child, is pretty much a waste of time. they understand that they can get away with things, or they can't. and that's pretty much it.

This.
Lol my mom would make us get her the spatula that she used on us.

Alternatively for Italian-Americans...

*tips bush hat*

If u dont have kids, then stay in your lane

Physical punishment is both less harmful and more effective form of punishment.
Don't be psycho and over do it. Be nice when kid behaves well and you're god-tier parent.

The only word I knew in Hungarian as a kid was Fakanal because of this lol

You should have been hit more as a kid.

I was never beaten up by my parents and now im a pussy, maybe it works but without going too far

My nana use to smack me with these.

I don't get why some people would rather do something other than what worked for themselves. If they're so proud and think they can give lessons, why would they pass something different from what they've been taught?

I've been punished as a kid, I'm glad my parents did it, and I'll do it to my own. Nit because I want to do it, but because it's necessary. Parents hate punishing their kids, but it's either that or ending up with an insufferable cunt.

Some leftists see no difference between child beating and a justified punition, but leftists are retards and you should not listen to them.

Got a painful flashback, thanks user.

Only Balkan kids will know the fear and pain.

We meet again you wooden bastard

My mum used to smack my ass with a wooden spoon until it broke across my cheeks and I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down my face. She never smacked me with a wooden spoon after that day.

Physical discipline is for degenerates and has no place in society. All children can be punished without laying hands on them and only bad parenting leads to kids who act out anyways.

If my kid reaches for a hot element you can better believe I'm going to smack its ass.
Yelling at kids doesn't work, they will eventually tune you out. You don't tune out a smack on the but.

There's an age where dogs are literally smarter then children. Have to break them in like the animals they are.

>the bible is degenerate

Don't beat your kids. That's momentary pain and embarrassing.

Drag out their punishment by making them do chores, grounding them, taking away things, etc. Try to have hard, intensive labor and make them do that.

Anyways, if you raise your kid right, they won't be rebelling with you to the point of needing violence. For toddlers, young ones, just raise your voice and get them to understand that you're the boss.

ez as pi

I don't think if you actually work for your kid by actually doing stuff with him periodically he can handle a few slaps, if he or she really acts out that badly that is.

A cucchiara!

You don't use a belt or a shoe. Use an open hand so you have proper control over how hard you actually hit.

Open palm, on the butt, hard enough to sting a little but not seriously hurt them, 4-6 swats per cheek, and make sure they clearly understand WHY they're being disciplined both before and after.

>Physical discipline is for degenerates and has no place in society
Ok, let's take a look at the un-spanked generation of progressive Europeans

I didn't need those memories ;_;

I was physically punished often. The problem is that I was actually a very well-behaved kid with a strong sense of justice. My parents would believe my older brothers when they would blame me for stuff they did. As a result, physical punishment became ineffective, I became rebellious and physically violent with my brothers, I learned that honesty and goodness is often overlooked and unrewarded, and I lost trust and respect for my family.

>sandal
>not the wooden spoon
pure fear

If you spank your children, they win.

Baby Boomer hippies were the worst generation and they were raised by WW2 parents, they were spanked.

Yes. Because the general public hits back.

A child needs to be spanked or hit on occassion because on the street people carry knives, clubs, guns.

A kid has to learn that if he pisses someone off, he can get his ass beat or killed.

Positive reinforcement creates spoiled bitches and is too expensive.

This method has created generations of SJWs who are giving away and destroying the white man's great civilization.

The white man who was hit and spanked conquered the planet.

The white man who is coddled with positive reinforcement is being conquered.

Children have primitive brains like animals. They are not rational or logical.

They must learn fear and pain, early. So they can cope with it later in life, get tough, get ready for a hostile world.

Get ready for people who will draft them into wars and have them go kill Mohammedons.

I have varying thoughts on this subject as a father myself now for 6 years.

Growing up, I was spanked, but I was also beaten by my parents. My mom would punch me, twist my arm back, hit me in the head. My dad usually just used his belt to spank me, but when I really pissed him off it was bad. Got knocked unconscious once.

Now that I have my own kids, I started off with spanking, but I don't see effectiveness in it. I have had more success with taking away privileges or toys that they really enjoy than yelling or spanking.

Teaching your kids that their actions have consequences is more important than whether those consequences are physical or not. My kids don't respond well to physical consequences, so I "hit" them where it hurts, usually by taking away a bike for a week or something similar, along with sending them to their rooms.

I hope I'm doing it the right way. I want my son to grow up with the same values I have, but I don't want to beat the shit out of him like my parents did to me.

For young kids, spanking is definitely a valid form of punishment. As kids get older and gain a better understanding of the world, physical punishment loses its effectiveness, if you're still using physical punishment on a teenager you're a pretty shit parent, your kid has the ability to comprehend right and wrong and you should be able to reason with them and dispense more mature punishments.

The only way to teach a young kid that playing on a busy street is dangerous is to beat their ass, honestly, kids don't understand the way the world really is. When they get older, they'll understand, they won't play on a busy street because they don't want to die, but until then they need to be physically disciplined because they don't understand the seriousness of potential serious injury or death, physical discipline the only punishment they can truly comprehend until they mature to the point where they can better understand the world.

>the wooden spoon
LITTERALLY SHAKING

The civilized world is collapsing, getting invaded by niggers who will kill, rape, and exploit your white child.

If you don't spank them, the invaders will.

The world will get more hostile. Pretty soon the western world won't have enough white people to maintain it.

The survivors must be tough to fight back, carve out their niche, and rebuild what was lost.

So... kids need to be spanked and learn pain.

The Muslims and SSA blacks will behead your pussy kids.

I don't see how are tree huggers worse than these

I feel where you are coming from user, I lost a lot of respect and trust for the authority figures in my life

I only needed to get my ass slapped once to know not to scream in the supermarket.

This right here. Only hit kids that are too dumb to learn anyother way. The rest know they did wrong and will understand a punishment equal to the crime.

hippies were not just "tree huggers", almost the whole generation was like a mass movement of pseudointellectual "rebellion", "free love" and drug abuse

Last time I got belt I was like 6. Reason?

I dumped motor oil all over the neighborhood.

Children are primitive, just like shitskins, thefore they react better to force because you can't reason with them.

Drenovak masterrace. You get disabled for days.

That's the kind of shit that deserves the belt.

I only got beat when I did something purely fucking retarded, like calling 911 for fun or throwing balls of ice at moving cars, and I was never physically punished beyond age 12.

I honestly think it did me good. As a teenager I was well disciplined, I never really had a rebellious phase, I still have a strong sense of justice today and I love my parents despite giving me the wooden spoon every now and then.

>tfw you're literally an angle

you should stop taking funny stuff from 9gag and putting them here with another context kraut.
every child who got beat up by their parents once in their life didn't ended up with AIDS, retarded gf or have retarded syndromes. It's simple sometimes you have to teach your childs with some force because if you won't they will not know what are "limit" and will end up being useless fucktards.

here's the thing you don't understand until you have children: they aren't adults and they have a totally different world perception. They don't understand the difference between reality and how they feel, and often the only way to make them come round and understand is with a physical blow which often doesn't even need to be painful. It's not about punishing them, it's about making them realize they are not acting reasonably.

Yeah, I don't hate them for it. Made me realize I fucked up major and deserved it.

There's better ways of discipline.
How about denying them their digital accessories? A modern child can't live without internet and/or a smartphone. Or maybe just don't let them go to their friend's place or something. That way they'll have to tell their friend that they've screwed up, adding a social pressure aspect to the punishment.

Hitting your children is the worst way to punish them. It normalizes violence for them and makes them afraid of you. Soon your kid will be bullying others at school and getting into fights.

If you want to punish your kid, the best way is to threaten to take away their stuff.
Phone, tv, computer. It makes them realize how good they have it because you gave them that stuff.

>my cousin was always against corporal punishment
>her daughter is now transgender

physical punishment of an awful child is sometimes necessary
however, it is only necessary in the event that you did not properly raise the child to begin with
so it is poor parenting to end up in the situation where you are forced to depend on it

parent your child properly and you will never need to use this negative tool

I agree it shouldn't be all positive reinforcement, I use negative reinforcement, but I also hate my parents for the way they beat me as a kid. I also barely remember anything from my childhood except those intense memories of being hit.

>every child who got beat up by their parents once in their life didn't ended up with AIDS, retarded gf or have retarded syndromes
doubt

not letting them go to their friends house (not too often, mind you, otherwise you're being cruel and turn them into a weirdo shutin) is a good punishment but its also a good way of having them develop camradery with their peers so they can both go "ahh man my parents wont let me do x either so lame"
thats also one of the aims of the harsh treatment of military recruits

Well, that probably is more effective today. When I was little getting beaten or not being allowed outside to play would be the best.

This 100% demonstrating physical dominance over a child is both retarded and counterproductive.
Instead by demonstrating a power over your favorite thing (movie friends etc.) shows them what life will be like if they keep fucking up.

The white man's world is literally fucking shrinking.

This is why western European sheeple are getting BTFO and culturally enriched by people they import who have been raised in cultures of normalized violence.

To have a kid that can "understand" the world, he must learn violence early. He must learn pain.

Because 90% of the world isn't fucking white, affluent, western European.

european decline began long before spanking went out of fashion dummo

He has to learn to fear and respect man's penchant for violence, particularly that of the colored man.

If you don't spank your kid, a nigger will kill him.

He won't know when some motherfucker who hates him has killing or harming intent.

You can easily do both, reserve the physical punishments for serious offenses.

Germans punish their kids by grounding them from their muzzie bull

Maybe you should have raised your child well enough in the first place that you wouldn't have to punish them physically.
It comes across as nigger behavior to me.

kek