Americans are the worst hypocrites in the world...

Americans are the worst hypocrites in the world. You elected a man who is directly opposed to everything that your country was created on.

Look at this text.

All your ancestors were immigrants. Without immigrants there would be no America.

Nothing you can say can justify that level of hypocrisy.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Lazarus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sounds good to me

That was tacked onto the Statue of Liberty by someone with their own peculiar perspective.

Also the Statue of Liberty was a gift received long after the founding of the US.

I would rip that stupid plaque off and put it in a museum.

immigrants from white christian civilized countries.

Gee, look (((who))) authored that sonnet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Lazarus

Hol up ima rol

>That was tacked onto the Statue of Liberty by someone with their own peculiar perspective.

,,,what?

>Also the Statue of Liberty was a gift received long after the founding of the US.

So? Doesn't change the fact that America was founded by immigrants..

By white anglo british immigrants, not sand niggers.

America was built by white people for white people. Get over it.

We were conquerors not migrants.

Don't listen to him, son.

>natives screened and had laws on migration

America was founded by colonists not immigrants. And we've never been welcoming of immigrants until LBJ buttfucked us in 1964.

Sage

Time to become shitskin

What is freedom of speech doe?
Roll

(((Emma Lazarus)))
Check out the 1790 Naturalition Act boy:
"This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character."

Fuck this
Reroll

Every country was founded by immigrants.

>And we've never been welcoming of immigrants

>All your ancestors were immigrants
yes, but not niggers and slimes

saged

>implying they were welcomed

rolling

fucking hungry

What? No! That's not even remotely true.

>Nothing you can say can justify that level of hypocrisy

only if you close your ears. a nation without laws is not a nation. a nation without borders is not a nation. a citizen who feels like there is no need for civic pride is no citizen.

1) All our ancestors are Immigrants who came *legally*
2) Calling pointing out hypocrisy is dumb and bad persuasion because everyone is a fucking hypocrite at one time or another. Criticism just doesn't strike very hard.

3) Yes, this country was founded and built by exiles from other countries who sought freedom and opportunity that wasn't in their home country. But we also weren't a fucking welfare state and the people coming were coming for FREEDOM and OPPORTUNITY not "Gibs me dat!" welfare handouts.

yeah, that looks exactly like the people who jump over fences and sneak into the country. we welcome people who respect our laws, we don't respect people who think they're entitled to make us serve them

Pls

only africa has nations created by non immigrants

>a shitty poem written on a statue in a jew infested city should decide our immigration and foreign policy
are you retarded?

Trump isn't even against Immigration. Learn what the word illegal means.

Yes...we're a country built by immigrants HOWEVER, they're of the European persuasion. Not the brown, rapey variety. HUGE difference.

/thread

Fuck that gay ass statue.
Fuck you France. You gave us a symbol enshrining stupidity in my country.

Emma (((Lazarus)))

at least you tried

Okay. Let's go back to way things were then.

The blacks aren't gonna be too happy about it though.

Masonic statue from French Masons to American Masons. "Liberty enlightening the world" the use of the word "enlighten" is intentional.

Also, the poem is from a Jewess who came later on.

Do you know what the other half of the Statue of Liberty National Monument is? Ellis island. Literally an immigration screening center. You complete fuckface.

Now you listen here, and you listen here good you fucking pathetic NIGGER.

My family has been here for 4 centuries. They've answered the call of duty for this nation since the Revolution. I am a direct descendant of men who bled in the fight for this nation's founding.

I will NEVER, as long as I live, surrender this sacred land to the hordes of subhumans who want to leech off the fruits of my forebears' sacrifice and struggle. No more shitskins, PERIOD.

>>That was tacked onto the Statue of Liberty by someone with their own peculiar perspective.
>,,,what?

SOME KIKE PUT THAT PLAQUE ON THE STATUE OF LIBERTY
THE TEXT OF THAT POEM IS NOT A CONSTITUTIONAL DOCUMENT YOU DUMB FAGGOT

What does this random poem have to do with anything?

>At one time, your country let in a set number of immigrants from western Europe, therefore you should let anyone from any country come here without limits on how many.

Fuck off, stay out of our politics. So many fucking Europeans think they understand the US by watching their state-sponsored propaganda about us, but you don't.

Americans are retarded, new news at 10.

Roll

God fucking dammit. Isreal is the only country i truly hate. Figures i would get the 1/100

Time to become culturally enriched

"Yearning to be FREE"
>Creating a U.S. caliphate is not a yearing to be free.

Come on 90-99