Be me

>Be me
>Go to see the Three Orient Magic Kings (Biblical Magi) parade in Barcelona, my hometown.
>See some handsome tall dude with a friend
>Think to myself those are good genes
>Ask my sister if she likes him
>She say yes
>I relax, my sister is normal, she's not a sjw coalburner yet even though she works in an american company
>After a moment I realize they are faggots
>"Why would such a man be faggot? Those genes will be lost"
>Look to another direction, white couple with mullato girl
>"What?"
>Look another direction
>Another mulato kid with white grandparents
>"What is happening?"
>Some english couple is drunk and making a fools of themselves
>"This is no place for that behaviour, this is a kids show"
>See a group of girls, twelve years old, wearing whore makeup
>"The fuck?"
>The parade is shit, back to home.
>In the bus I see two male brothers, 7 and 8 years old siting together and huging each other
>"Cute... wait"
>They ask themselves if they love each other
>"Mmm?"
>They start kissing on the FUCKING LIPS
>WHAT THE FUUUUUCK???"
>They do it again.
>Look around, see old people looking at them uncomfortably
>The kids continue to kiss each other
>Their parents don't do anything, they don't even speak or look at each other, they just stare at the window
>More kissing
>More uncomfortable looks
>10 minutes of lip kissing
>I finally I get out of the bus depressed as fuck

What the fuck happen to my nation?
This was so fast this was planned, we woke up one day and all kids were either whores, inmigrants or faggots.
I'm so fucking sad right now, there's no future.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.23andme.com/news/new-study-argues-for-construction-of-mexican-medical-genetic-reference-database/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nation is like the farm limits to a cattle head

It's not just your country friend, social-marxism is destroying the world. They don't have to push any ideology besides humanism and its perfect for destruction.

>nation is like the farm limits to a cattle head
What do you mean?

Welcome to Canada, do you understand why we shitpost now?

>This was so fast this was planned, we woke up one day and all kids were either whores, inmigrants or faggots.
I love Barcelona and am a big fan of latin culture in general, however where do I find myself a spanish qt who isn't a completely degenerate slut? I only stayed in the big cities but after looking through your 61% percent divorce rate I kinda doubt it's even possible anymore. Do I have a better in chance in Latin Americas?

>. Do I have a better in chance in Latin Americas?
no they are even biggest whores there

Well I would imagine that might be the case in poor favelas

I've heard this fucked up thing that girls have their virginities taken by their uncles and shit. dunno if meme or truth

However upper middle class is whiter in countries like Chile Argentina even Brazil although Brazil is too degenerate as a whole for me. Same thing even outside big cities?

>What the fuck happen to my nation?
once we have a nation we will purge them

SOON

Are Spanish women bitches?

I dated a Spanish girl, and she ended up being a total cunt with a snappy attitude and zero tolerance for anything she didn't like.

It's sad that I have to say Latina mutts are better.

>Barcelona

That's not even Europe

I'm sad :(

>It's sad that I have to say Latina mutts are better.
u wot m8 even asians > dirty mestizos

>Cosas que nunca pasaron (al menos en la realidad)

Don't be a fag, OP. You know pretty well Barcelona is lost, it's the cuck capital of Spain. The place needs to be thoroughly purged with fire.

>Lithuania

Do you even have any experience with them?
I live in Florida, so I'm surrounded by Cubans, Dominicans, Puerto Ricans.
They're wife material, mate.

I don't know about Mexicans, I don't like Mexicans.

>Barcelona
Porque los catalanes sois tan degenerados?

fugg :DDD

Crystal Flores from Long Beach...
Dat Ass...mmmm....I member

>Some english couple is drunk and making a fools of themselves
>"This is no place for that behaviour, this is a kids show"

Spain can't handle the bants.

Haha dumb bleached spic

stay in your shithole bud, don't even think about emigrating to spain THEY'RE FUCKING FULL CUNT

not extensively, merely personal preference

I prefer whiter shades which is why mestizos are not that attractive to me, also sum mexicans from north eg Baja California are hotter in my experience

>That's not even Europe
sadly, that's exactly what europe is looking more like everyday

>I love Barcelona and am a big fan of latin culture in general, however where do I find myself a spanish qt who isn't a completely degenerate slut?
I married one that was in America. Good luck.

checks flag
he pretty much the poorest country in Europe fag

Would you mind posting a timestamp to confirm the story? Don't need to show much, just your hands.

check it again :^)

>once every year we have a parade that goes around the town we live in
>marching bands
>circus performers
>floats
>lots of costumes
>leave town for 10 years
>return
>parade now consists of a few advertising trucks
>1 marching band
>and 3 lorries with the side canopy open so that everyone can see 8-15 yr old girls twerking to nigger music in cutaway leotards, ripped tights and whore makeup
Complete degeneracy

wut is dis wizardry

don't worry I'm not gonna steal their non existent jobs if I would've been incentivied properly I might've even actually created some.

I guess a baltic immigrant is still better than a romianian, a spic or a moroccan, so go ahead

tbqh with you lad, I thought you were bolivia or something at first kek

lel I would mate but I would only do it mainly for lifestyle, which would include finding a suitable trad chick, which seems difficult considering they have a bigger divorce rate than US ffs

Mas que el resto de españa?
Lo dudo

where are you from I want to laugh

No he contado ninguna mentira peruviano

kek it's OK I can take bantz

we will make Spain great again my friend
PP is unfortunate as they are complicit in the degeneracy crippling Spanish society, but honestly the best thing you can do is have childrens and raise them to be based,
because all these commies are going to get BTFO when ISIS attacks shift from the cuck countries in Northern Europe to Southern Europe when they realise there is no more warm welfare welcome in Germany or Sweden..

Spain Italy and Greece are the frontline against Islam and Spanish culture has deep roots in this struggle to preserve itself which makes me believe it is an undying spirit which will continue to exist in the future.

The more you tell yourself, "NO, I cant make a meaningful difference in Spain," less and less people will be encouraged to try and make that difference and the whole country will fall into apathy as it has now.

You MUST break this cycle before ideological subversion is complete. The next generation of Spaniards is the most crucial one to live in the last 200 years-- The future must NOT belong to those who seek to eliminate Spanish blood and Spanish people from existence, as Partido Popular, PSOE, and Podemos do.

Asturias

shit this is happening all over the world

Luarca reporting
currently at my second home in Northern California
where are you from in Astur?

Gijón. What is an asturian doin in commiefornia lol

I was born in this hellhole unfortunately, but my mom is a native to Navia so I grew up going back and forth, but they died in the late 2000s and I inherited the house in California so I come every once in a while with my family

are u hwite or part spic?

rareflag
My Mom is Asturian and my dad is half Galician and half English American

but I am Spanish so I am literally a nigger

i wanna go to murica will u adopt me?

my grandma was asturian

Yes, society has always been composed (or as in this case Decomposed) or the strong-willed v. the Weak-willed faggots. Let them burn. They are not you. Their weakness is YOUR strength by comparison. Enjoy their degeneracy, as it makes you stronger. There is a reason why it is called "The lion's share".

>>See some handsome tall dude with a friend
>>Think to myself those are good genes

>complains about fags
this must be deliberate

if you are a cute gril I will even feed you delicious foods and rub your cute lil tummy

BUT if you're male you'll have to wait because I am probably going to sell this house in NorCal and buy some beachfront property in Asturias and have a little mini-Murica homestead

hay fabada, cidra, y hierba

>hating BASED Northern Ireland
>Hating vlady Putine
weeeeeeew lad

Why not move to one of your former colonies?

>if you are a cute gril I will even feed you delicious foods and rub your cute lil tummy
kek I thought you had a family lad

Russia is the home of the international Jewry
and Northern Ireland is an Anglo crusader state in Celtic land, I am opposed because the Northern Coast of Spain could've been home to something like this, such as Normandy or Aquitane.

Should have gone all Boston marathon on that crowd dude

kidding of course, already got banned twice for this comment

tits or gtfo

by that I mean my brother and his wife and their kids
I'm 21 years 0ld

That's what you get for creating me, a Puerto Rican. Spain did this to itself.

I'm a boy but you can fuck me if you're into that, i'm 20

Viste la cabalgata?

post ass lmao

>doxxing myself
wew

spain is liberal and atheist as fuck, it's not weird

Pasó justo debajo de mi casa, así que era casi imposible que no la viera xD

and argie isn't?

gee, if only someone had warned you this would happen

>
Is that Arnold?

We are the best of the best, better than USA
All conservatives and real Christians

Los catalanes vivimos en los mejores barrios de Barcelona donde este tipo de cosas no pasan.
Ahora si hablamos de charnegos...

I agree Spain, what the FUCK is wrong with your nation?

There's something wrong with your teenage boys, not the girls and not really the adults but the teenagers and young adults are absolutely sex crazed. I've worked with quite a few of them and I've even witnessed an attempted rape where a group of Spanish boys attacked an English girl.

I haven't really seen this problem for any European country other than Spain, not even Portugal. What has happened which could have triggered this?

>catalans purs a barcelona
sarrià i sant gervasi son plens de xarnegos, i potser son els mes rics tambe, families burguesas catalanes n'hi han de poques a barcelona ara per ara

>tfw live in california
>tfw it's not even in that bad here
I feel for you, spaniard

Most faggots I know prefer to stay with their own race. One couple had one of their sisters surrogate for them. Their baby's are German/Irish + German/Norwegian.

Apparently black fags get discriminated against and Asians are ignored or sex objects.

It'd be funny if all the closeted or discreet fags saved the white race. You'll only hear about the lefty, "altruistic" fags in the media.

dude I don't know about all that

I can confirm I've heard your women are more prude, but you also have feminism popular with young ppl afaik

am I wrong?

wait are you asking fo real?
here is the same as anywhere, you have your rochas that have 10 son from different parent or the university girl that's 30 and live with their cats

the good thing, that i dont see at least, is the left pushing gays, you have gay people on tv but that's it

This seriously made me depressed

Ur clearly a degrnerate too posting a gif of a 12yo girl? Boy?

Anyway, if you are so depressed, OP, might i suggest you kill yourself.

BTW, Muslims had already ruined Spain hundreds of years before you were born.

lol why is Spain such a rat's nest of degenerates? It's like they bounced back from Franco with a vengeance. Fucking shameful.

>russia is the homeland of international jewry
t. american

haha oh wow

notice how nunnya cuntse didn' thing?yeah
pull ya fucking finger out, mate.

>underage faggots at a religious festival
¡Si Espanol!

You'll have to go with someone rural and religious. 23 and me did a study of Mexico and it's genetic diversity changes from its different areas.

West has asiatic increase while southeast has negroid increase.

blog.23andme.com/news/new-study-argues-for-construction-of-mexican-medical-genetic-reference-database/

portugal on the other hand?
still preserved
and she shall be!

Is that a boy or a girl? Someone linked to its Tumblr once and I still don't know for sure.

this
what's the instagram for dat grill in OP's pick
better be a grill or im gunna be angery

Qué hi fas a Moldavia?

>Dominicans
>Wife material

Better than white girls at least

yeah man I'm serious I want to find a trad mostly white latina

Eastern euro grills are not as passionate

>Barcelona

That's the problem. People are always more degenerate in big cities

take the blue pill juan and be happy.

>believing the faithful asian waifu meme
kek. asians are ugly dogs and they're still whores in spite of it.

barcelona esta plena de xarnegos que volen la independencia els subnormals.

"i tu, d'on ets?"
"els meus pares son extremenys pero jo SOC i EM SENTO catalana. VISCA!!"

cada dia nois, i aixo no em sembla cap exit, catalunya gairebe no es catalana avui dia

Valle de los Caidos
Always take Amerifags that visit
100% love it

Aqui en las afueras somos mas normales. Creo que es por tener la montaña cerca.

>Barcelona
lmaoing at your life, famalam

You know your country really has it bad when the government puts out a table entitled "Percentage of sober voters"

I don't understand, what's the problem?