Kidnaps a white dude for voting for trump and for being white

>kidnaps a white dude for voting for trump and for being white
>proceeds to torture and abuse said white dude for two days straight
>livestreams obviously show that race is a factor by saying "fuck white people"
>police statement says it wasn't a race related crime, it was a special needs related one
>grandmother defends one of the kidnappers as being a bad person
>social justice kids will inevitably defend them and that it wasn't racist because "muh systematic oppression/power structures"
What the fuck? What IS this shit?

Welcome to 2017

The ride has just started

Shit like this is what will make Fascism have its return.

I can't wait

It was Trump's fault. If Trump hadn't won, that kid wouldn't have been kidnapped and tortured.

It's actually racist to suppose that the four kids were racist when they kidnapped that white male and made him say fuck white people, it could have been just a random prank, but you racist white people directly come to the conclusion that the poor kids of color are racist, that's what I call racist.

>4 white guys kidnap a black kid
>Tie him up and torture him
>Scream "FUCK BLACK PEOPLE" and "FUCK OBAMA AT HIM"
>Claim allegiance to the KKK

Is it a hate crime?

No. It's officially a hate crime, recognized by even CNN. This thread is pointless

It's part of the fake news bombardment.

You forgot:
>White police president says: "They are just kids!"

>on the livestream, someone comments "The cops are gonna get you for this"
>she hesitates in fear while reading it
>she will be some dyke's prison bitch
>mfw

hate crime agains "special needs" people
not
hate crime against "white" people

Try again shills.

Look you guys are SO WRONG about this. One actually has to ask: who is the real victim here? If you examine the privilege of the heterosexual white male and the societal marginalization and economic oppression of the people of color in Chicago it's hard to feel some sympathy for the white guy. "Boo hoo some white male had his hair cut and had to drink a bit of toilet water" Look, none of that is gonna kill him. Those 4 people of color still face much greater disadvantages. They are MUCH MORE LIKELY to get shot by police! This is because of the racist policing in Chicago that unfairly targets people of color and women. I think the real victim are the 4 people of color and the real culprit is white society. I think it's normal for those teenage POCs to take out their rage against the unjust white supremacist heteropatriarchal cisnormative consumer capitalist society that marginalizes them so much and reduces their culture to a commodity. For me those 4 people of color are the real unsung heroes of our time. Young niggaz with attitude, that's healthy. I can't wait until white people are finally a minority in America.. fuck white people, fuck the police.

not gonna lie, would still fuck her and have her call me a cracka

it's unlikely that he voted for Trump

Can retarded people vote in US elections?

Sup Forums is still discussing this shit.

Oh boy why don't you go do something to put an end to this nonsense OP?

2017 is ripe for more happenings the harvest is now.

yes
how do you think trump got elected in the first place

Only retarded people vote in US elections

>group of people commit crime
>promptly arrested & charged with numerous offenses include hate crime
>OP is upset because some sfw might defend them even though that means absolutely nothing
Why do you care? Do you honestly believe they're going to be acquitted or something?

Yes, niggers ARE allowed to vote.

They were charged with a hate crime against the disabled because obongo made a law saying any crime against someone handicapped automatically becomes a hate crime. They all insist that "fuck white people" is not racist and had nothing to do with the crime you inbred

It never used to be this way baka

she'll be eating horse muff for the next few years all because they had to bully someone and due to the fact they smoked themselves retarded they went a little too far. dumb junkies :^)

Know Mohammed. Chicago has more blacks that whites. More people more crime. Blacks are Factually more violent then whites. Plus
They litteraly kidnapped someone.
Yet you are defending these animals. Who have broken the same law. That everyone else has to follow