You all got punked by the orange idiot. This is fucking hilarious

You all got punked by the orange idiot. This is fucking hilarious.

And he's not even president yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/26/how-trump-plans-build-wall-along-us-mexico-border/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not gonna wait for them to come up with the pesos. We'll tax their money over time

worst not president ever. I wish we could impeach him for... ???????

I can't wait to vote for Hillary in November, OP. UGH!

D-DRUMPF!!

faggot OP literally thought it would look like the SNL sketch

There is an Insertion cursor in that pic!

i-i-is that you Trump...

We wont stupid jew

I don't give a fuck because it won't be my money, but does anybody ever ask him HOW he's going to make Mexico pay back the money?

REEEEEEEE GET OUT STUPID FUCKING JEW OUT OUT OUT !!!!!

They do you stupid fuck. Where have you been for over a year?

Tariffs
Visa Fees
Impounding remittances sent by illegals to Mexico

Yes, and he's given a full and proper answer. Do your research before posting here.

no because it won't be my money either.

Well, do you see the fucking shit going down in mexico right now? Even if mexico payed for it or not right now, I'd rather have a wall up ASAP considering the increasing risk of a civil war in mexico with every passing day

he has literally been saying Mexico would "pay" for the wall via roundabout ways since he was nominated

>The plan outlined on Trump’s campaign website invokes Section 326 of the Patriot Act, which presses financial institutions to verify the identity of customers who seek to open accounts.

>Trump says he would introduce a "proposed rule" amending a code of federal financial regulation to include money transfer companies in the definition of financial institutions. He would also redefine "account" to include wire transfers. The desired result: No immigrant would be able to send money outside the United States unless they show documentation proving their legal status.

>Trump says Mexico receives an estimated $24 billion a year in remittances from people in the United States, and that the majority comes from undocumented immigrants. While the $24 billion amount adds up, experts have said it’s hard to tell how much of it is sent by undocumented immigrants.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2016/jul/26/how-trump-plans-build-wall-along-us-mexico-border/

Yes, it's me, Trump! I'm talking to you through my Croatian proxy.

You don't understand the mind of the rural/suburban retard.

Rural/suburban retards don't care about the wall. Rural/suburban retards do not make decisions based on logic and reason. Rural/suburban retards' sole purpose in life is to chimp out, get drunk and destroy the civilization that city people built.

Yes, they'll lose their health insurance, yes their children will never get a decent education and will grow up to be toothless white trash meth heads living in a trailer park, but you can't even begin to imagine how much they don't care, because for some reason it makes them happy to fuck shit up.

In 2008, rural and suburban retards got Obama elected. Not because of “hope and change”, but to piss off the city people who wanted Hillary to win.

In 2016, they supported Bernie Sanders, again, not because they care about “climate change” or “affordable health care and education”, but just to sabotage Hillary Clinton's campaign, and then they voted for Trump, who ran on a completely opposite platform. They just like to fuck shit up.

As long as American liberals treat rural and suburban retards like humans and don't understand what they really are: subhuman waste who are a threat to civilization, they will keep getting blown the fuck out every election and America will keep turning to shit.

He is based as FUCK

All I voted for him to do was make cucks like you rage on a daily basis and I am already fucking tired of #winning

This is straight up Teddy Roosevelt level shit

>"It's an easy decision for Mexico: make a one-time payment of $5 (billion)-10 billion to ensure that $24 billion continues to flow into their country year after year," Trump said on his campaign website.

Yes, since day one of his campaign.

you can impeach him for anything, including "he's not doing a good job" they don't need to have broken the law or anything

swaglord please have sex with my wife

Sup Forums did for the lukz fuckface, look at the headlines already. He's our candidate, it's going to be a beautiful four years of trigger, trigger, trigger. Get the picture? Meh, you're an idiot, if you missed the point go to Reddit

I love how nu/pol/ lebbit retards think Sup Forums is just some regular ol Republican image board forum or something.

Knew it!
Well if you turn on us, be sure to say

"You knew I was snake when you took me in"

on the state of the Union Address ;C

Tarriffs, taxes, renegotiating trade deals, reducing whatever US government money gets sent to Mexico.
Theres dozens of ways m8.

>The Great Wall

top kek

Why did you fucks EVER think that Mexico was going to physically cut a check for the wall? How god damn delusional are you? It was always to be paid by taxes/tariffs, fuck he's already mentioned the 30% car tax.

No, I won't say that, but I will say "the New Dawn" at some point in my inauguration speech.

And that's how you will know ti was really me.

The better question OP would be, how did YOU expect Mexico to pay for it? Your shitpost shows the disconnect is with you, not with our greatest living President elect.

>that wall of tex
>projecting your own stupidity this hard
you seem UPSET

t. rural/suburban retard

Ok, can you first post a decent size pic of your country's flag please? I wish to establish certain thing.

Trump will build a wall of Tex and Mex will pay for it.

Fag OP will post "Trump is still in the white house! He said he'd build teh wall but workers are doing it. hurr durrr."

the oldfags did it for the lulz

the redditors in trump general honestly drank the koolaid and thought they were doing something good

establish away

must be nice america having clown DRUMPF as your president ahahahhahahahha

missing hill dawg yet?

really dick face?

Article II § 4 of the Constitution provides as follows:

"The President, Vice President and all civil officers of the United States, shall be removed from office on impeachment for, and conviction of, treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors."

Why is Sonichu on your flag?

Wrong it was just identity politics. Suggesting that liberals use logic and reason is laughable, considering that irrational values drive the lefts value system. By no means am I right winger but try talking to a true lefty and you will find that while they may mean well a lot of their arguments and ideas just not realistic or unfairly levy people who are more successful than them.

e.g.
t. leftist
>why can't we let in all refugees

normal person
>While we should let in some refugees we can't let in everyone as it would cause a number of economic issues (throw in some facts like the 51% of refugees still on welfare after 10 years in the country ect ect) and social issues its just unrealistic.

t. leftist
> starts appealing to emotion

..what?

So OP, how did YOU expect Mexico was going to pay for it?

you are delusional

I really don't care who pays for it

And we all knew there was no way Mexico was going to

As long as it gets built

We know, and I honestly don't care you're enjoying yourself. I'm sick of his negativity and boisterous attitude. This won't end well, but at least you got your lolz.

>While we should let in some refugees we can't let in everyone as it would cause a number of economic issues

yeah, that's reasonable. now compare this statement with every thread on /pol on Trump's tweets

Your flag has three Sonichu's on it. look at middle top

He actually thought Trump was going to make them write us a check lmao

*AND Trump's tweets

It will end much better than obamas presidency did fagtard

Remains to be seen master fag

Cutting remittances was always the plan. If you loser faggots would've listened to Trump instead of spending the last year sucking on Rachel Maddow's clit, then you would already be aware of the plan.

lol those are obviously leopards

Make a one-time demand for Mexico to fund it. If they refuse, impose a tax on the billions of remittance dollars being funneled south until they agree.

You're on the wrong side of history.

Yes, we've already known the plan to tax remittances and cut aid for over a year. You're a fucking moron who doesn't know anything.

Your just upset your daily gagging of black dicks is over

It's not fair. It was HER turn reeeeee.

I don't care who pays for it, we need our border back.

tiho tamo ustašo

No, those are Sonichu's. They even have a hole above the head so you can run a string through and wear it like a Medallion!

you have to go back pedro.

Hes doing far better than expected. He can only to so much without being impeached.

We need to take this movement and push it as far as possible.

In one of Trump's thank you rallies he stopped for a second and said that we also need to do our part while heavily suggesting that he cant do it all because of oppressive tyranny. He can open the door but we also need to do our part by having initiative and revolt and spreading that however possible.

"It's a movement".. it doesnt just stop when Trump gets in office. We need to use our brains and push it as far as possible. If we dont, we're invariably fucked when these evil globalist BLM people get back in office (and they inevitably will if we dont put them in their place.)

We need to rid the world of these people.

MAGA

It won't end well for cucks like you because you might be rounded up and shot

Pretty sure I'm good in Trump's America

Oh I see, in that case, you have to go back.

>The Great Wall

well memed.

>suburban
where do you think Hillary lives? In a studio apartment in downtown LA? Your memes suck, try again later.

OK faggot!

>lefty retards thinking we care
We just want the wall. First Mexico then Croatia

Ok, got the pic i can see the flag(sry was checking rest of the threads and finishing my 17th century wooden ship maquette).

Ok.

Ok, now that we have a pic of your country's flag - can you explain the top far right symbol above the rat like creature underneath it please?