Why the fuck is american christianity so retarded?

Why the fuck is american christianity so retarded?

Because Americans are retarded

Sad!
but true

The first chapter is a warning against accumulation of knowledge. It's all downhill from there.

Literally because we absorbed the worst of your anti-establishment evangelicals. Separation of church and state was a mistake.

> meme magic= omg
> Satanic sprit cooking= done by some of the richest and most powerful people in the world.
> Christianity is real, there's a Battle of good and evil going on

Because Christianity is retarded?

Daily reminder that all Americans are religious extremists

one word "religion"

This

Because the notion of freedom of religion allowed small, and seen as heretical by their European counterparts as heretical (which they are), to spring up. Not counting Catholicism and Orthodoxy, Protestant Christianity is not centralized, so any one and their mother could start a church or their own sect in the US.

So then you get snake handlers, Mormons, Jehovahs Witness, Baptizing the dead, Born Again "Virgins, "Youth Pastors" trying to act cool to reach kids, Christian rock, Christian metal, interpretive dance, etc.

Daily reminder that all Australians are shitposters

Because the Europe expelled retarded religious nutjobs to America for generations?

They thend to accumulate, you know.

because jews

This

>tfw you once overheard a dumb Christian woman referring to the Quran as the "Korean Bible"
I shit you not.

>tfw fedora
>tfw support creationists just to upset libshits

Protestants

>Satanic human sacrifices are a slap in Gods face
>other human sacrifices are ok

nigger

Why are brittish christians letting muslims take their capital and install a shah ?

Halloween is a fucking gay nigger holiday.
Also if you're not a Christian you're a cuckold faggot that sucks semen from your wife's pussy.
Get fucked.

>all Americans are religious extremists
Kys I'm an atheist.

WW1 & 2 destroyed christianity in britain and a lot of western europe I imagine

meant to reply to

Got anymore tracts? I find them fascinating and a good laugh

Combine American Evangelism with American competetiveness. You get churches constantly trying to do "one up" on each other to prove who is "more christian" than the others.
They take this already absurd concept to absurd heights. Thus, you get organizations like Westborough Baptist church, Aryan Nation, and the whole Intelligent Design bullshit.

it's a double-edged sword. While freedom of religion allows crazy sects to develop, it also allows for the innovation the religion needs in general to survive. Which is why in America, the church remains relatively strong, while in Europe, the church is a dinosaur on its last legs.