I like how none of you faggot pussies are talking about Trumps wall being funded by taxpayers now

I like how none of you faggot pussies are talking about Trumps wall being funded by taxpayers now

You disgusting faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/817413321058029568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll gladly pay if it keeps you out, Fernando.

anything to build the wall

we can bill Mexico later

Because it is not a big deal, we are more than happy to pay out of pocket. Wall building is one reason why taxes exist.

I remember making threads after threads on Sup Forums thinking I was """"trolling"""" people... but then I grew up.

What's YOUR excuse you fucking faggot?!?

Was there any retards thinking it would go any other way?
>Trump doesn't have enough money to pay it himself, which would make no sense to do even if he did
>Why would a foreign country pay for infrastructures in your own country if they have nothing to gain and everything to lose?
>Private corporations would need 80 years of taxation on passage to make it even.

I mean it's honestly hilarious how you faggots let Trump shit squarely onto your tongues and you lap it up without question and even ask for more lies and deception

GWB Set money aside for it over ten years ago, Texas is also more than happy to splurge it's rainy day fund on it. (Millions of Mexicans crossing the border for sure counts as a rainy day)

You mean Texan meth addicts and heroin users are happy to spend tax dollars on a wall that will make no difference

You don't understand, he'll impose tariffs on Mexican products, because free trade doesn't exist and it's impossible for Mexico to just sell their products to other countries.

These guys are delusional why even bother engaging?

Wasn't that obvious from the start?

We are only that way because of Mexico's drug smuggling. We know firsthand what a shitty neighbor Mexico has been. We will build the wall and it will make a difference

America is the largest importer in the world. Mexico will suffer if they don't want to do business with us on our terms. That's the way it is now. That's the way it will stay.

trump already announced that he just wants to pay for it so it can be done quickly, then mexico will pay us back

this

this.

what did anyone really expect? were we supposed to invade mexico and force them to pay or something? mexico is poor as fuck anyway, i hope we choke the life out of the shithole with taxes/tariffs and shit

The tax money will come from remittances.

This. Mexico is still gonna pay for it in the long run through tariffs. Had to explain this to libtards on my kikebook today.

It's a good investment. Better than paying the nigger's welfare

That's vastly better use of MY tax dollars than welfare and EBT for those god damn illegal sons of bitches

Deal with it, retard OP

Wasn't that the plan since the beginning? Build the wall on the tax payers dime then send mexico the bill through remittances?

Still not Mexico paying for it directly. Of course, in some way, shape or form, they will lose from it and it will make the US a bit richer on Mexico's back, but it's still going to be state funded.

>3 years from now
>pay debt! please!! - americans

Texas doesn't have a heroin or meth problem, that's a northern USA thing.

Our problems are human trafficking (duh we're on the border of Mordor), crack/cocaine, cartels that leak across the border, and their crime

yeah more like, ok were not going to trade with you anymore have fun festering in war and violence behind that big fucking wall we just built

i dont even give a shit if they never pay it back. at least my taxes would be used for something positive for once

It does, Heroin started tearing through the state around the time Obama was Elected.

>Liberals: REEE TRUMP IS MAKING MEXICO PAY

>Liberals: REEE NOW WE HAVE TO PAY

>Trump: I'm going to sensibly cut military spending in areas it isn't needed, unlike Obama, so we can pay for otter healthcare and other things.

>Liberals: REEEEEEEE FASCIST WAR MONGER.

>they actually believe this

I didn't care who is going to pay. I just want the fucking wall.

>pay with taxpayer money
>withhold aid given to Mexico
>"hurr durr mexico isnt payin 4 that wall trumpkins!!!!!"

neck yourself CTR you lost hard

>they STILL don't get it

Trump already explained on Twitter. We will build it and Mexico will repay us because Trump will take away their wire transfers, which will deter them from coming here in the first place.

I like how you thought Trump was gonna keep his words.

>America is the largest importer in the world.

orly

Get educated autist. They currently send $25 billion a year back to Mexico. Trump can legally seize this money without even going through congress. He will use it to repay the wall. Withholding foreign aid, as you mention, is yet another source of funds available to him.

It's embarrassing to watch someone as stupid as you try to participate in an adult discussion. Maybe you should go back to plebbit?

Are you being purposefully dense or are you genuinely stupid?

>h-haha n-n-now i'll p-p-pay b-because t-t-t-trump told me t-too!!!

SAD

please no hate speech. we are lovers not fighters.

Both

>I like how none of you faggot pussies are talking about Trumps wall being funded by taxpayers now
>You disgusting faggots
It's in the news today because it's going to be buried by him going to his first intel briefing and finding out Russia is conducting espionage against us

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/817413321058029568