Russian Interference in US Election

Can anyone clarify this topic for me?

Seems to me that James Clapper & John Mccain really have no idea what's going on.

Did...
>a. russians just spread bullshit "fake news" and slanted propaganda
or
>b. russians "hacked" something

Assange claimed the leaks did not originate with a state party and Fake news is not hacking.

What are these guys trying to say?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-31/mccain-linked-nonprofit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=POwd44zH9GA
cbsnews.com/news/james-clapper-says-he-misspoke-didnt-lie-about-nsa-surveillance/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/director-national-intelligence-james-clapper-resigns-n685301
youtube.com/watch?v=nEWdkRVhI4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are being laughed at by the majority of the nation who don't believe them or in them.

They keep mentioning "public trust in the intelligence community", guess what? There isn't any. Look at polls online and listen/watch non MSM shows. Unless it's CNN/NBC, no one believes this. It's propaganda. It's a joke at this point.

This is my attitude. They seem woefully out of touch. It's all a sad attempt to discredit Trump's victory.

The actual Russian agents on Sup Forums should be able to answer your query

Here little Russian agents, here... don't be scared I just want some info.

It's the meme liberals are desperately pushing to try to legitimize Trump's victory.

They hope that if they keep saying "hacking the election" no one will remember what actually happened was that someone released a bunch of emails showing what corrupt, hypocritical assholes they are.

Israel and saudi arabia interfered with the election way more

ask the media why nobody is talking about that

Ask John McCain why he cares so much...

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-31/mccain-linked-nonprofit-received-1-million-from-saudi-arabia

Better to get oil from Saudis right? They only financed 9/11.

James Clapped LIED to Congress about spying on literally everyone in the US. He's a confirmed liar that just lies all the time and he's a faggot. Disregard him entirely.
McCain is a senile crazy person who destroys countries and fraternizes with known ISIS members. Disregard him entirely.
Anything else?

no ones gonna clarify anything
the chaos is on purpose

Trump has lied. many such cases.
Should we disregard him too?

What does Trump know about this and will he say anything?

This. There will NEVER be full or detailed evidence on this. Guaranteed.

If what "intelligence community" says it's true, they must be summarily executed for treason, because their one and only job is to defend their homeland against such incursions.
If they lie, not only to their people, but to their commander-in-chief, they must be executed as well for obvious reasons.
Either way, the degradation of intelligence, which fails its duties no matter haw much taxpayer's money is dumped into their budget, is obvious.

The report will be released next week.

Senate was briefed yesterday. They believe Russia was behind it.

Trump is being briefed today.

Trump doesn't want to believe it because it complicates his desire to remove all sanctions on Russia immediately. His secretary of state has 300 million in deals with Russia being held up by the current sanctions.

based belaruse

>Seems to me that James Clapper & John Mccain really have no idea what's going on.
That seems to be the recurring and recurring and recurring theme for thousands of PutinTroll threads on Sup Forums today.

DNC is a private organization. Asante and wiki leaks made themselves clear. Government is full of it on this one. They will never be tried for treason. Whistleblowers get persecuted in this country and the "intelligence" will try to cover their own asses. Hopefully Trump admin can do a house cleaning.

Don't you have hormone therapy to get to?

correct

OP, the claim is that russians: 1, spread "fake news" (which is neither illegal nor are we the only ones to do so) and 2, tricked podesta with a nigerian prince tier phishing scam (which IS illegal however its effect on the election is ambiguous and barely tangential)

these claims are often obfuscated by false narratives and misleading headlines in the media that claim we somehow "hacked" the elections, something that even your president has called impossible (but didn't stop him from chimping out and making a scene with our foreign diplomats)

we can hypothetically say that russians DID in fact steal emails from john podesta (a statistical probability, considering the sheer amount of fucking retards who engage in script kiddie tier cyber espionage from the safety of their siberian tin shacks. mainly because no one will prosecute them for it unless they affect a russian government employee. or unless they affect an oligarch, in which case they'll just be killed)

HYPOTHETICALLY, it all leads to fuck all because ultimately, the election was entirely legitimate and the people chose donald trump as president. no amount of pathetic foot stomping and autistic screeching from the dying DNC establishment will change this fact. they CAN, however, paint trump's win as illegitimate and hinder his presidency by manufacturing conflict with a country he has expressed his desire with cooperating with.

and to top it off, these accusations of russian government involvement with the "hacking" come from a russian expat with a ukrainian name working for a private security firm. really makes you think.

Cпacибo тeбe дpyг

Basically Russia 'hacked' the minds of the American voter by shitposting on the internet.

They also hacked the Podesta emails, hurting Hillary badly. Then they passed the information to Wikileaks. I know this is true. The CIA said so. They would not lie, they are a government agency.

Of course Wikileaks and the Russians denied their involvement, but failed to provide proof they weren't involved, thusly proving their complicity.

Got it?

How many thousands of these Russian threads are the Putin trolls going to post today?

It's literally propaganda
So ohh look a front page headline saying that the HACKERS WHERE ID'd!
Most people would stop here and just share the story but...

as many as it takes to get alaska back

....Oops forgot pic...

..but
If you click on the article the headline changes to this...

..And if you actually read the article which in 2017 who fucking does that you see this gem...

I know a couple of professors here and I talked to them about this. They full heartedly believe Russians hacked the election and that Trump is a joke. What is is about academia that turns people into mindless drones? Shouldn't it be the opposite?

James Clapper is a serial liar.

He lied about the Muslim Brotherhood: youtube.com/watch?v=POwd44zH9GA

He lied about the NSA surveillance under oath: cbsnews.com/news/james-clapper-says-he-misspoke-didnt-lie-about-nsa-surveillance/

He has resigned: nbcnews.com/news/us-news/director-national-intelligence-james-clapper-resigns-n685301

They are making the "bannerman" someone who is already disgraced and on their way out, hence not risking anyone with a political future.

Explain how someone can "hack" a ballot box with paper votes that are counted by hand

Go ahead. I'm waiting

...'Communication intercepts ... SUBJECT TO INTERPRETATION'
So we hacked some russians back, saw a text saying 'ohh, vlad, thank god Hillary didn't win, daa?'
and the headline was you ID'd russian hackers

Anyone believing anything the "intelligence community" has to say is a retarded person with a goldfish memory, or a member of the "intelligence community"

Girl in pic looks like..who is girl who did halloween video on niggers, where she jumps in front of camera and tells people to get their kung-fu and nunchucks ready for niggers?

Wait, so Russia leaked information that people did something wrong and instead of being concerned about the wrongdoings, we're more concerned that Russia leaked it? Are we really trying to blame the messenger on this one?

What do you want clarified here? That when:
>a. anyone said anything about Clinton rigging election
>HAHA, GROW UP KIDDO, YOU ARE JUST LOSING
or
>b. Trump wins
>MUH RUSSIANS, HELP PLEASE, THEY ARE DOING IT AGAIN
Liberals are dumb cunts, no need to clarify anything here.

bur Russia didn't leak it, it was a democratic insider that leaked it

fpbp

CIA, FBI, NSA all should die.

They've failed our country and enabled pedophiles and drug traffickers for decades.

Disgusting, self-interested animals.

Outside of the deepest, darkest Liberal rat holes the general feeling seems to be that as long as the Russians or anyone else did not hack the actual voting machines or stuff/destroy ballots none of this matters. Exposing the lies and corruption behind the scenes at the DNC and HRC campaign was really a counterbalance to the (((MSM))) 24/7 anti-Trump agenda.

Honestly, this story has no teeth and only goes to further discredit intelligence and the Dems.

Everyone now and going forward better realize that what you do behind close doors can and will be made public.... hear that NSA.

Seriously, the NSA gets caught in a massive spy scandal reading all of our emails and private messages but emails of politically corrupt hacks in the DNC and HRC campaign are what gets them upset.

I can NEVER trust my government and it is not a good feeling.

All this story does is remind us that the Republican party is just as bad as the liberals and are prostitute controlled opposition cuckolds. People like McCain should be tortured in a hole for decades.

>Did...
>a. russians just spread bullshit "fake news" and slanted propaganda

They're constantly spreading slanted propaganda, like a lot of other nations. I haven't seen any evidence of "fake news" though other than spin or non-mainstream opinions. The fake news thing is just a narrative that the US government is using for an excuse to control the flow of information.

or
>b. russians "hacked" something

I have no doubt they "hacked" many things in an effort to gain intelligence. I've seen no evidence that any of it was them actually affecting our country in any way.

I wish Russia would leak more stuff

It's time to drain the intel swamp too.
I personally think it's time for the CIA to go and all agents be put under watch as potential traitors. They started off evil and it's clear that it hasn't changed.

Unfortunately the MSM is reporting it as 100% confirmation that Russians hacked the election. I watched the hearing, there was nothing there but Clapper saying "Trust me!", but this is going down in history as "Russia elected Donald Trump.". The spin on this one is insane

CIA needs to go away.

be imprisoned*

>"the information in this report may or may not be true'

youtube.com/watch?v=nEWdkRVhI4g

Watching this and this Clapper guy seems to have tells that he's lying.

German expecting to receive anything with an education aside from a Donerkebab.

Don't you delegitimize?

I love our 'news'

Ignore them. They're just trying to find a boogeyman to blame for her defeat. Their delusion is purely amusing at this point.

>DUMB ILLITERATE REDNECKS VOTED FOR TRUMP

>Russia tricked americans who read pages of leaked emails

Wew.

TRUMP CERTIFIED AS PRESIDENT!
SUCK IT DEMS!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

Haven't you hear? Russians decided that US presidents are going to be appointed; now that its out in the open....

>Assange claimed the leaks did not originate with a state party
He didn't claim anything about their origin, he said wikileaks did not get them from a state. He's playing faggot wordgames.

The DNC, RNC, and other organizations and notable people (such as John Podesta) were hacked starting over a year ago. The FBI notified the DNC about this last spring and it was ignored. Eventually they hired CrowdStrike to analyze a break-in. CrowdStrike and many other independent security firms analyzed the intrusion and all agree: it was probably a state actor, and whoever did it was Russian. The FBI and DHS agree with this assessment. Other government agencies have implied that there is even more definitive proof that they can't reveal, for whatever that's worth.

>It's all a sad attempt to discredit Trump's victory.
This is the most retarded meme. This all happened in June, before Trump's victory, when Clinton had a massive lead in the polls. Anyone who feels this way has a tiny cuckold penis and is insecure about their love of Trump and his win. He won legitimately, is going to be POTUS, and it's pathetic how people will pretend there's no evidence that any hacks went on or that Russians did it.

There's basically no other sane conclusion you can draw from it. People are just getting caught up in it because Trump's frail little ego caused him to cast doubt on all of it since it meant he would have less of a mandate than he wanted. Everyone else is just being delusional.

delusional

Russian poster here basically agrees with this completely:
The "dying DNC establishment" hasn't even tried to cast any of it as illegitimate as far as I know. Clinton conceded the election and gave Trump her full support and best wishes, even. She's basically been silent since the election since she clearly is not made for the spotlight in the first place.
kek

I am a Russian Spy who shilled for Shillary on /pol, so that the Sup Forums user base will vote for Trump.

>delusional
Just to reinforce how delusional these idiots are being, watch how quickly they change their story when Trump leaves them in the dust after today's briefings. You're all literally ignoring reality because of your love for this man, and he's going to abandon you like your fathers did on this story. The guy's not an idiot unlike you people. Keep in mind how hard you believed in this story being some kind of disinfo or insider leak when you're trying to follow the new narrative.

Take a look at all the Russian posters in this thread, who all believe in the hack more than the ultra-Trumps in here. It's not a huge deal, it's just espionage, and they won hard so they're all a little proud of it. It's not surprising given the KGB, and its precursors and successors, has one of the best track records as far as intelligence agencies go.

It's unbelievable the lengths some of you people will go just to feel like Trump is patting you on the back with his tweets.

Remember when American intelligence said sadam had a mobile chemical weapons plant in Iraq.

Or that we had intelligence that Osama was definitely in Afghanistan and absolutely not in Pakistan.

This just feels like post 9-11 part 2 Russian boogaloo. The media and the government are feeding us what we want to hear to make us feel better while getting us ready to go start another war we have no right being in.

How are you delusional cunts still refusing to accept this? Trump won, it's over and nothing is going to change that. That doesn't mean you need to stick your head in the sand and ignore the blatant Russian interference.
Fuck me you gullible idiots bought into every single piece of clearly false fake conspiracy spread throughout the election and now you're just afraid to admit you were manipulated.

>Assange claimed the leaks did not originate with a state party and Fake news is not hacking.

Keep alive in your mind the outside possibility that Assange might not always be totally truthful.

>Remember when American intelligence said sadam had a mobile chemical weapons plant in Iraq.
US intel agencies kept coming back with nothing and Bush/Cheney would send them back to come up with something, anything. If anything that whole Iraq thing should worry you more about Trump's behavior here than the intelligence agencies.

>Or that we had intelligence that Osama was definitely in Afghanistan and absolutely not in Pakistan.
He was in Afghanistan. He escaped to Pakistan after the whole Tora Bora mess, when Geraldo Rivera was bragging about ongoing military operations on live TV. He supposedly escaped when Bush admin didn't want to use cluster bombs on targets there without a certainty that they would get him.

And then he was in Pakistan, where the US intelligence agencies tracked him to, and where killed him right under the ISI's nose. And you're holding that against them? The guy didn't leave his house for a decade and only talked to trusted advisors, never using electronic communications, and they found out where he was and spec ops double tapped him in front of his wife. Get a grip, retard.

did you continue the conversation? did you ask them what proofs or reasoning they are using to come to that conclusion? If they say MSM just laugh in their face and tell them the day of the rope is coming, and the rope is not kind to traitors

Right when news should be covering trumps intel briefing we get an airport shooting, I wonder who is behind this.

Keep in mind when heir trump said the election would be rigged against him, liberal media and it's lemmings screamed from the mountain tops that the election was unhackable.

Then one month later cried that the election was haxed.

He's playing wordgames, and has backtracked even on those. They're breaking their own policy of pretending that all of their sources are anonymous just to try to make the US government look bad. They're making no claims on where the actual origin of the leaks were, just where they got them from, as if the FSB would send them a signed letter from Putin with a packet full of secret info or something.

Hello, I'm Igor, russian agent.
We dindu nuffin.

Didn't he allude across numerous interviews is was leaked by a butt hurt Bernie bro inside the DNC, and passed on to a European ambassador that gave it to WikiLeaks?

glad i came back to this thread
Sup Forums still has a few smart people lurking around

> His secretary of state has 300 million in deals with Russia being held up by the current sanctions.

Sauce?

No. The former British ambassador to Uzbekistan, who was fired for criticizing Uzbekistan and MI6, claimed something like that. He is now an "operative" for Wikileaks, whatever that means.

Even hypothetically if that's true, it doesn't really matter because the DNC was also hacked. Guccifer 2.0 bragged in his blog last summer. He also helped set up DCleaks to leak more info than the selected parts he did in the blog. He also claimed to have been the source of wikileaks 2016 election leaks.

It's also ignoring things like the Podesta hack, and where those files came from. Everything points to all of those intrusions being the same actors, which is what the APT28/APT29 Cozy Bear shit is all about.

It's crazy that that guy would even make those claims since Wikileaks is supposedly about total anonymity, but it's possible considering Wikileaks twitter feed is a fucking mess right now.

How many thousands of these Suka Blyat Dindu Nuffin threads are the Putin trolls going to post today?

Threadly reminder