Why are men opting out of society and relationships and turning to things like anime girls and video games and how do...

Why are men opting out of society and relationships and turning to things like anime girls and video games and how do we fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/our-planet-is-so-fucked-that-some-women-are-choosing-to-not-have-kids?utm_source=broadlyfbus
youtu.be/KIoglhtaPDk
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1101730
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1940459
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because 3DPD is not worth the time or effort.

Sayori is a Jew

I was basically brainwashed from birth by a feminist regime to believe my penis is evil and I shouldn't approach women.

Fix the divorce laws.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

>how do we fix it?
we dont

extinction is better than living with niggers

That bitch charged $300 for a plushie set.
THE LEAST SHE COULD'VE DONE WAS MAKE IT $100

Vanilla > Chocola

Why do we keep having this thread over and over and over?

There was a thread up this morning posted by an Aussie exactly like this.

Stop spamming the catalog, faggot.

I'm just afraid of girls and none have ever initiated a convo with me so I've accepted my place in this world

real women are all too much of a pain
fantasyland is better

I don't want anyone to grow up to be like me.

Because most western women act like men, which is a problem if you're not a numale faggot.

>He fell for the 3D vajewna

2bad4u senpai

I don't have to worry about a 2D cartoon girl taking half my shit when things don't work out.

a 3d girl is physical.
It is, therefore, flawed.

a 2d girl is superior in every way because it is beyond the realm of the material. It is a ideal construction, an archetype. Therefore you're waifu will always be superior in any way to any living thing. Because in the mental plane it is the being you desire in his purest form.

Those who call it degenerate do not understand that, in fact, waifus are the highest form of love one could ever have.

Jobs and send women home

>how do we fix it?
Make women bare-able again.

>his purest form
>his
Well, there goes the whole argument.

>Our Planet Is So Fucked That Some Women Are Choosing to Not Have Kids
broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/our-planet-is-so-fucked-that-some-women-are-choosing-to-not-have-kids?utm_source=broadlyfbus

anime girl>real shitwoman

no waifu no laifu

Women are too much of a hassle. Greedy, under-handed, scheming, shallow, vapid, dishonest, materialistic, and deceitful.

With anime, I know what I'm getting.

>not into traps
youre in the wrong board, faggot

Because humans don't function/breed in captivity, and men have been put in chains.

Maybe we were always chained, but we are now seeing it.

Because reality doesn't work the way mainstream media want us to belive. Men in fact are those ones who look for love and feelings, sex isn't our primary goal, because we simply don't tie relationship and sex together. On the other side women are literally whores, who since their first menstruation (even probably before) think only about getting best seed and fuck all over.
If you watch anime you know that these created by nips 2D waifus are always pure and innocent. Sometimes they are lewd, but they do this to be noticed by their beloved senpai. They are honest and often shy persones whose biggest fear is to get rejected by their love. They are ideal manifestation of men's dreamed women. They don't have to be real (but they are, somewhere on the other side of the rope) to awake feelings toward them. They are what muses were for the ancient greek artists.

>traps
>her
you don't deserve zir love.

this, even i in a fucking shit hole got the same education.
Honeslty i just think i'm too short for every girl, even though i'm 4 inches above the national average.
Literally every girl i've tried to hit on told me i'm short or something.
Not even going to try anymore desu

>it's a boy
>boys shouldn't cry you faggot
>you need to like girls
>you say they're irrational sjw types that are sexist against you and your race? no you're the sexist
>no one cares about you, you're a white male that has everything
>don't share your emotions, that's what girls do
>male suicide rate is 4 times the rate of females
>most forms of media are training you to be self hating cuck or are about empowering women or minorities
>you're a white male with an opinion? STOP TALKING
Gee, I wonder why males feel like outsiders and gravitate to media that they enjoy instead of dealing with a degenerate society that silences you and tells you not to feel. What a fucking mystery.

Haha, maybe that's not the part they meant, when they said 'short'

i wasn't afraid 5 years ago, but honestly after a shit ton load of rejections i finally understood i'm not good enough for anyone, and i'm still the same person my values virtues and opinions are the same, anything that has changed it's nothing but superficial

wtf i love aristotles now

none of them could've seen my dick, i've never kissed anyone so...

women are all brainwashed to be a part of the globalist machine and serve to distract men from their life goals and accomplishment

unfortunately, that prevents men from realizing their creative intelligence potential- for love and sexual energy is the root of higher level thinking. all these closet dwelling non achievers end up doomed to a fate of mediocrity.

its by design to keep people ignorant, control the genius, and help reduce global population

i'm not even white, however it makes it worse for me, literally every girl here hates so much my kind of skin, brownish, and every really pretty girl(or just any girl) dates a white guy or tanned. So i'm completely fucked.

because we are tired of (((Western))) girls SLUTTYNESS AND DEGENERACY

also maple is best catgirl

My face isn't handsome so nothing else matters.

So i gave up!

all the manlet stuff on here is bullshit anyway
my brother is 5'9 with a nice job and girlfriend, but I'm 6'1 and a fucking loser

and it's not like girls don't approach me I'm just too autistic to talk back to them. I wish i had your courage.

3D Women
>steal your money
>complains
>only has vagina

2D women
>won't steal your money
>will never complain
>can come in penis and vagina

That. So much hate. Just because I'm a straight white male, somehow I'm not allowed to have feelings, or discuss my issues. Just bottle it all up inside. I'm suppose to just sit back and smile. Hell, I'm white. What do I have to complain about?

And then they wonder why the white guy is always the one who snaps and goes on a rampage.

Shes a chink

Who's hyped for that ova lads?

yeah no.
a 5'3" girl rejected me just over the fact that i'm too short. RIGHT. a fucking turbofemlet.
also they point every fuckin damm time that i'm short. every. damm. time.
And honestly the people of my skin colour tend to be shit, marry other shitty people, be short, poor and stupid.
And really nobody wants anyone with my skin colour, the memes are real.

Also courage is worthless for women, as if they could appreciate any virtue.

you can be short too.
or 4 inches above national average and still get called short like me

Path of least resistance. Dating is annoying and expensive.

>Literally every girl i've tried to hit on told me i'm short or something.
Literal autist, 2bh. That was a shit test.

its me

i am the hype lad

no, it wasn't. some just straight up told me that they wouldn't date a guy so short. The only girl i had dates with called me manlet in like 20 different ways, no kidding. And i never lost my shit over it, i'm not even insecure about it, i just think that i'm not enough anymore so i just gave up

How tall are you? I'm 5'10 and gotten a date with a 5'7 at the most tallest. Again, you're probably just too much of a betakek, a mean girl is a horny girl, or did these chinese cartoons not teach you anything?

>i'm 4 inches above the national average
mexican national average is like 2 feet

182cm

Sounds like you live in a shot area lad. Best of luck to ya.

It's gonna be a good time.

>182cm
>short

Are you on drugs?

Well you're 4 cm taller than me. Either you're living in some dutch colony or you're a literal autist. That's one. The other is that you're probably going for the wrong girls.

What am I looking at?

Waste of time and money for even the mildly successful.

Woman are like pets, only get one if you want a hassle.

>Betty of re-zero best waifu

thanks.
i've never said i'm short, i said that girls consider me too short, every time.
>wrong girls meme
every girl is a wrong girl

also hype for vol 3 and lewdest cat

2017 is a good year

>>wrong girls meme
No it's not a meme you autist. If a girl doesn't give you the shy giesha look first then don't approach her.

Nekopara OVA concept art my good friend. ova for the nekopara visual novels, are you familiar with them?

It's easier and many women today have sour attitudes or are looking for a reason to argue

Ill just bate drink too much and play vidya until I decide to kill myslef

>loli
Suddenly I'm interested in this garbage VN

nope.

i always try to hit in the lower end of girls, skinny fat, kinda ugly, beta-ish you name it.
Makes no diffference

You're talking shit mate, I'm 5'8 and I've never had this problem

>too short to jump over the wall

sucks to be you

I'm not saying to lower your standards, I'm saying to go for girls that are visibly attracted to you.

youtu.be/KIoglhtaPDk

We truly are blessed.

Fucking hell back in the old days men where taught to jump to a lovely lasses aid come hell or high water because it was the right thing to do.

It still is the right thing to do but back in the old days I just mentioned the girls actually appreciated you doing it, it was so much more simple.

Also yeah men generally just are shit on constantly.

So i don't hit on anyone? k
:(
why would i lie? what's the point to lie to a bunch of neo nazis discussing about 3Dvs2D

I did once.
There was a 6/10 girl who told me guys under 1,80 should be genocided.
So I told her her boobs and hips were too small and that she'd never find a boyfriend above 5/10

Best first date I had in years.

My men you have been missing out on so much.

get on steam, download that shit and then from someplace on the internet MAKE SURE YOU GET THE FILES THAT UN-CENSOR IT.

>implying it needs fixing

Doggos are better.

Cats barely make good onaholes.

>mfw fembots will end the tyrany of the vaginal jew

Realife options of gf:
>Naggy office worker that make you feel like shit
>Naggy landwhale that annoys you all the time
>Le Gamer Girl XD whose hot but know jack shit about games and her actual gamer sister whose ugly as shit
>Rare 0.0000000000001% girl with values with being ugly
Vidya waifu:
>Literally anything you want

Geee. I wonder what the problem is.

in the year of our lord 2017 we aren't forced to pick between nekos and doggos

THIS. I'm getting my degree just to work on sexbots, i just want females to feel the pain of being lonely and forgotten, i want to give every male the chance to treat just as bad the woman in the world, to disregard their existence just as women disregard plenty of men. Can't wait to make women suffer for their bitchiness

girls think they are hot shit and overvalue themselves

a 300 pound hambeast with a face that hit every stick of the ugly tree thinks shes ATLEAST a 6/10, ergo she thinks she DESERVES ATLEAST a 7/10. Thus she ignores men that are "below her"

add onto this the fact that women dont cook anymore. Out of the 6 previous girlfriends i had , only ONE could somewhat cook. And that was with all prepackaged components. Couldnt make a marinara, couldnt make padaha, couldnt even make fucking Gnocchi.

Gnochi recipe- boil some potatoes, mash em up, mix with flour, cut into small pieces, boil. TADA ITS FUCKING GNOCCHI. and this girl claimed she was italian and LOVED making italian food from scratch! ketchup on pasta. YUM!

Godspeed Pablo, godspeed.

>traps
>not youkai, kasa-obake umbrellas
Utter pleb.

>fix it

Fuck that noise. The roasties can try to impede the advancement of VR and artificial intelligence with bullshitty legislation and other such 3DPD emotional blackmail faggotry, but 2D is unstoppable.

The only game I paid for was the futuristic animu grill bartender simulator.

Other than that, torrent'd.

The utopia that is my hard drive is big enough for both cat girls and doggoladies, source?

Because anime girls are pure and cute.

It's already been said in this thread but I will answer you again OP.

It's because 2d >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3DPD

BIG
BATTLESHIP
CANNONS

There's literally millions of us. We are a lost generation. The one where everything wrong about society culminated. Girls showed their true degenerate colours and men retreated from the productive world.
The generation following us will fix everything

men who fully turn to video games and anime girls didn't opt out of society by choice, they just couldn't handle it in the first place

As long as you get a hold of it and play it without censors it don't matter.

I'd yell at you for not supporting the gods that created this game but considering how well the OVA funding went I'm not too concerned.

Because unless you tick all the boxes for women, it is an incredibly massive pain in the ass to ever hope to impress one to the point she'd consider dating you, to the point where you end up with 2 options, go weeb or go Elliot Rogers.

animated cartoon?

>182 cm
I am 183. Fuck.

Gaddafi you are back!

cause white man are like le uchiha we love stronger than any other male from any other race but the same applies for the opposite

Jesus Christ anime autism is the best.

you would just download it
dlsite is actally the one that sells the uncensored version in both english, chink, and japanese
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1101730
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1940459
It's in the file name. but be sure to pick up the two seasons after it.

>The only game I paid for was the futuristic animu grill bartender simulator.

I wanted to be critical about it but it crammed in to many nostalgia memes

I too, love big American titties

3d women are a cancer of society. Only until we make genetically modified cat-girls and the, fictional character into reality-machine will we be saved.

>how do we fix it?
Expell women from the workforce.

Double wages.

Like what used to happen when society was functioning properly.

>Why?
Have you met any real women lately?