/lgbt/ hate thread

Ok Sup Forums I need some infographs of gays doing horrible things, consorting with SJW's, plotting to tear down the nuclear family, molesting childrens, etc.

I know you have em, dump em. Also post gays getting rekt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Thanks for the bump

Np

>he doesn't like sucking BBC

Nope, now post those infographs you nigger

You're a godsend swedebro, thanks

You will never wake up next to a Sup Forums bf smelling of campfire.

Less shitposting actual helping, okay boyos?

Bump

Keep bumping till the sun goes down lads

How about damning video evidence?

>Gay Child Molesters Caught on Tape! Hidden Cam. Explicit Content! By Journalist Ryan Sorba
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

OP is a homo-obsessed self-hating faggot who secretly wants the D

Being a faggot and being on pol is hard. You know you are fucked up but cant help it.

Thanks

I love how gays always use the, you must be gay if you don't like it argument

Pic related it's you

I cant help it annon. If I could change it I would.

post bp

You guys made me hate myself.

You could abstain from it, and find another hobby besides getting fucked in the ass. I know some people are born gay, it's due to environmental contamination, apparently one kind of pesticide turned a bunch of frogs homosexual. Now imagine that same pesticide being sprayed on the crops that you eat. It may not be your fault that you are gay, but that doesn't mean you have to act upon it.

>Also post gays getting rekt.
Damn it, why is Sup Forums so intolerant of gay people?
You do know not everyone is out to "get" you right? Some are on your side.

if any of those outdated statistics actually apply to you then good

youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg

Because they put it in the media and in videogames? You can't just ignore it anymore, there's a diversity quota now and it's being filled.

Stop being who you are. Okay.

>I hate people based on the current status of the media
Why don't you just stop watching TV if it bothers you so much.

Nah fuck that, keep fucking men, just don't promote the fucking lefty faggot shit which I'm sure you don't.

As much as people don't want to admit it, Right wing fags are GOAT as they can't be tricked by women.

So there's nothing wrong with lesbians according to these infographs?

This is the thing. We are actually the redpilled ones , we dont get cucked by women.

>I want everyone else to stop being normal so I can be a dabsed fag and parade around and brag about it

This is why I don't like you

This
Keep quiet. Nobody likes a loud fag, or a fag who adopts children.

>Stop being who you are. Okay.
Why do you let yourself be this way in the first place?
Would you tell an evil man to change himself and become good?
Or would you, the second Pence puts the shockers on, exclaim "No need to reconsider, I accept my fate, I will not try to reason or change anyone not even myself."?
You are weak. stop being weak.

As true as that may be, stop being loud and vocal about it, and forcing it into things where it has no place.

chek'd

You can't reason with an actual fag, they believe there is nothing they can do to change and don't even believe it's a mental illness anymore.

that's not what I'm saying. I'm not praising milo or anything, even though he's a great tool as babbys first red pill.

Need more people like David Starkey,Peter Thiel, Rohm, yadda yadda.

Poofs shouldn't be able to adopt nor marry. They should have stuck to the party life but they blew it. Took it too far.

Dykes are trash though.

But if being evil is in their nature you can not change that , you can only suppress their nature.

Holy shit, this post makes me maximum comfy, an actual aussie telling the truth instead of shitposting.

>2017+0
>not being gay

PLS JEWS DESTROY MALAYSIA WITH GAYNESS YOU DID IT TO SWEDEN WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT TO MY COUNTRY

Or avoid sexual feelings altogether, and throw your life into something else, something positive.

>he fell for the gay frogs meme

>he fell for the white Argentinians meme

Avoid being Human? I mean I know its wrong but you cant try to avoid the very things that make us who we are. The whole pride culture makes no sense, I dont get why people would be proud about taking it up the but , I think they just wanna seems special.

Are those verified sources or are they there just to make it seem like it's backed up? I need to know before o show this to normies and they retort with "fuck you bro that's fake as fuck stop hating the gays bro"

>tfw normies are defending gays now

I don't want to live on this gay earth anymore.

>being human
>fucking like an animal in heat
>generating disease
>breaking up the pattern of normal procreation for the sake of filling sexual satisfaction

Sounds hardly human to me, sounds more like an animal who rapes the nearest ass because he's in heat.

And hetros dont rape at all? Or is it okay because they make a baby from raping them?

Normies (at least in my area) have been defending gays for as long as I can remember. I'm always the odd one out for disliking the gay

That's right it is okay, because it's not counter-productive. Stop trying to excuse yourself by pointing out the faults of others. You know it's wrong, so do something about it and stop doing it.

I dont know what to do though. The only way is chemical castration in that case.

This isn't on the level you're talking about. But there was a trump discord for pol and on election night that shit was awesome. I checked it out the other day and apparently the owner of it was dating a trap. They broke up, the trap took his login info, then turned it into a trap only or transitioning discord. They didn't kick me cause they thought I was funny even though I called them degenerate and mentally ill just a few minutes before. They generally sound normal but the owner constantly talks like a anime Loli and one guy sounds like a mix between a girl and a ape. They have a bot that BLASTS horrible music in the main channel hours on end. And the pictures they post of themselves make me vomit.

>discord
Yeah that sounds pretty gay f.a.m.

Also yeah its not the fact that they are faggots, its the fact that they broadcast it, force it, saturate everything they touch with it, and enforce acceptance of it. It's not normal nor will it ever be, it belongs in some list of degenerate fetishes or in some underground club like it used to be. Things have gotten really out of hand, and they've taken it way too far, especially marriage and adopting children. That's like a smack in the face to god himself.

>tfw when you know you are gonna end up going to hell for being a degenerate but you try so hard to not be one.

It's a mental illness and needs to be treated as such, to let it go on would just put more people at risk. After talking to these people it only solidified my position in this view I already held.

Not hard enough buddy

I know there's s graph about gay parents and the child's mental well being and it showed children of lesbian parents to be the most mentally unstable and unhappy

Pretty sure at least some of the those are CDC #s

I hate you guys sometimes.