Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMigXnXMhQ4
twitter.com/byefeIicia/status/817408829885415426
wh.gov/itonP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2017
>being white

Isn't that a bit reversed?
Niggers are basically pets, and it's time to put down old Yeller desu.

>on Twitter
>literally talking about White Genocide
>won't be suspended or have account taken down because she's a nigger

Fuck

I don't get it, guess my sense of humor isn't as advanced as hers.

I love her.

some sort of aggregate acct for black panther types.

not sure if FBI or Russian, but def gov.

Def on pol. Hi KEV

She basically

If black people weren't so busy telling jokes and being funny all the time, they would slaughter all the white people for what they've done.

Ha that's pretty funny

how does that work though?

black people dont have the organizational abilities required to make white people go extinct. they can only do random killings and outbreed us ,both of which happen more or less by accident.

This is proof that niggers can have autism too.

I don't know, they manage to kill each other pretty efficiently between funny tweets about white people and unseasoned chicken.

What the fuck is NiggerNavy?

That would be racist.

Hey Beans, how'd the move go?

high yellow speaking for blacks.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=PMigXnXMhQ4

>Thinking warfare is won by how hard you can hit
>implying niggers can hit hard 1 on 1

Sure is lucky that blacks look back on the slave trade and laugh or else we'd all be in hot water

Anyone got one of them "we're it not for the law of this land I would kill you" memes?

Anyone have that old facebook screen cap of a black chick and her darker skinned brother, and some white autist asks her why her brother is nigger-er than her?

I think this is more racist to blacks than 'don't talk bad about islam or muslims will become terrorists' was 'racist' to muslims. Congrats

I think someone typed in "nigger" rather than "bigger" see and black people are making a joke out of it.
see twitter.com/byefeIicia/status/817408829885415426

and now either:

1. Apprently white people are getting angry over it, I don't know why.
2. Black people are angry over white people getting angry.

or

1. White people join in.
2. Black people get angry that white poeple are joining in.

>recycled "funny" animal reaction image
Kill yourself

think again

Some faggot said "if y'all laugh at niggernavy and u white, dat make u racist".

I asked them aren't all white people racist anyway? Then he tried to sick black twitter on me.

So some intern at Yahoo made a typo and this is apparently something people latched onto? Jesus fuck people really have nothing to keep themselves occupied...

WE WUZ HUMOR

Hay guys sign this petition so those 4 niggers in get life, pass the link around!!!!

wh.gov/itonP

Yeah love, sure. Now, how much did you say for a blow job?

funny animal reaction images are one of the original staples of Sup Forums faggot

you can not fight against education and illumination.

Remember this picture?

Top kek. That's a great joke right there.

There's some image floating around that goes along the lines of
>Muslims make up 30% of the world population. If we really wanted all Americans dead, it would have happened a long time ago
I guess this is her version of that same thing.

That picture would hold up if the non-white weren't already intergrated so much into white society.

any sort of race war is far past the time of two countries fighting.

Yeah yeah keep laughing niggers just remember what happens when you push the white kid too far.

We're just one (((((((((JOKE))))))))))) away from a race war.

Then you get the sjws posting on here saying this place serves as a safespace for the "alt-right" yet no one bans those pizza-faced chucklefucks either.

oy vey this hate speech

i wonder if he lost his internship / future chance at a career there, or even just put it on his resume.

all that for typing b instead of n

DASSSSSS RIIIIITTE

Who is getting offended at "nigger navy"?

It's about fucking time niggers saw the word "nigger" and didn't burn down their neighborhoods.

So when did they unlearn that?

I WANT YOU TO TRY IT YOU FUCKING APE NIGGER BITCH.

post this

When the evil,primitve white men took away their magic powers somehow.

i guess they do have a sense of humour. also check'd

ayo hol up

lol, niggers were cattle before we got tired of domesticating them and they think WE'D be in trouble without humor? Priceless

Seriously. My mom told me a story a while back about how she was texting my sister about some inane shit and she went to type "bigger box" - something about wrapping a present or something - and of course fat thumbed it. Shes the most innocent lady I know so obviously was like "OH NO I DIDNT MEAN THAT". Point being it's an innocent mistake and you're right, that intern probably got fired or at least someone else took over the Twitter account while he got demoted to paper pusher.

WE WUZ GENOCIDERS AND SHIT

How's /k/ taking this hit to their pride?

They think they could exterminate us if they decided it.

Well everyone in the nigger army is upset that they are all black now.

Although it means they will have bigger dicks for fucking each other, it would also mean that if any fall in the water they are dead.

power fantasy, she dreams of one day being da qween she always wuz and putting whitey in his place.

>literally slaves for the white man
>w-we were only pretending
I'd give her a (You), but alas...

I guess they've never seen Zulu lol

>>implying niggers can hit hard 1 on 1
Lol Roman aquaducts still standing today..... we taught yall errr thang

>not having vintage memes for ironic shitposting

pleb

they deff keep the gun industry afloat

Yeah

I wish a nigga would try

Blocking black Twitter, one uppity nog at a time.

Tell them slavery is a net economic negative in the long run. If the same labor were performed by paid individuals at a higher price, mechanization would have happened far sooner, leading to an ultimately higher efficency and lower cost. The paid workers would also spend their earnings, which raises GDP. Our economy would be much larger today without slavery

Holy shrt km blinddf11!

What Whites did was make the mistake of following the cuckstian religion, followed by letting jews in, followed by buying jew's nigger slaves as a shortcut to profits. The majority of niggers will never learn history, they won't know it was their fellow niggers who sold their nigger king to muds who sold to jews who shipped them to the new world(ruining it with niggers, muds were smart and chopped off the balls of all their niggers and worked them to death so they don't have a nigger problem today in the middle east) foolish Whites bought them, the christcucked came out, egalitarianism ensued to free niggers onto the general population, and it has sucked ever since.

>20% of nogs become combatants in the race war
>20% of whites become combatants in the race war
>effectiveness per white person in the race war is several orders of magnitude higher than that of each black person in the race war
>blacks crushed within a month, their combatants surrender and we deport every black person to various African nations
>roughly a million dead nogs and less than 100k dead white people

Do they realize that this is legitimately what would happen in a race war?

literally this.

the thought makes me itchy with excitement

I don't get it.

Where the hell does the "we taught ya'll how to bathe" thing come from? I've seen people reply to orientalist paintings of white people being bathed by blacks, saying that this is contemporary proof of blacks teaching whites how to bathe... missing the part that the blacks featured are slaves and servants doing it because their white masters are so fucking powerful they can order others to bathe them.

That can't be the only reason, though. I gotta know what kind of pseudo-historic justifications they've got for it. If it's anywhere as hilarious as "we wuz kangs," "King Arthur was black," and "the first people to settle America were black" then I can't wait to see it.

You realise most whites would fight for the nogs right?

That makes it not a race war.

How could she honestly think that?

Nocebo effect.

The image gives you the idea that doing that will be extremely painful, so you believe that it will, then you do it, and then because you believe there will be pain, there is pain.

Do it a few times you'll get it eventually

most whites would be leftist no guns ggez

Weren't your nannys black? They might have taught people how to bathe.

Saxons, Romans and Greeks were bathing and having orgies in mixed baths before niggers even stepped foot in Europe.

>get to gun down every SJW marxist piece of shit in one civil unrest event

YES, PLEASE

They're very egotistical and not very clever people.

Yeah, the liberal ones, as strong as females.

A race war implies races are fighting each other, you're just describing a normal civil war across political lines.

What's a "niggernavy" ?serious question

I mean 50 years ago, not the dawn of man.

if you're ever perplexed by black behavior, the answer is always low IQ

What's wrong with you burgers?

Ah, but if they did, they would.
Makes you synapses activate.

Seriously, the fucking chiraq pbg nigger has more sense than every "edumacated" kang nigger on twitter.

what?

You ignorant fool.
Race war would be nothing more than your typical run-of-the-mill civil war, except in this case recognizing the sides is a lot easier.

Same story as always; first it's just various pockets of various factions, then they'll slowly link up until they all blend into two opposing factions.

Some ethnic groups have more experience in this than others, but in the end the whites will be the only ones who can actually outperform everyone else and roflstomp everyone.

95% or more of combat arms veterans are white, and would fight for whites.

>you didn't built

>Threatening with genocide
Funny how it is never right with these dindus.
You can bend backwards for them and they'll still complain.

DONT IT MAKES THE MUSTARD GAAS