I worked in Antarctica

You guys talk about Antarctica a lot and recently I just got home from there, but, I was working there. I'm here to tell you guys what is going on so you stop making crazy theories.

There is something going on there between two teams of militia, but, it's not being fought with weapons. It's being fought with ice. When I arrived, my mission was simple. Create more ice than the ice that was going mission. I shit you not. We have fucking water pumps, water heaters, and big ass water pipes with about two nuclear power plants over here under the ice, and we are actually doing better at placing the ice than we are at removing it. The big problem came along when we found out why we were doing this.

"Climate change" was the excuse. Yea, there are actual ruins here of ancient civilizations, but, literally nobody gives a fuck about them and some people go hang out around them. They are like shrines. The real reason we are here is because there is another group of people trying to "remove" the ice. Some micronation. They've lived on Antarctica since before world war 2 apparently. We noticed that certain places we put ice every day, it just kept getting removed in sub zero degree. We didn't see anyone because they have a lot more technology than we do. Our people kept going missing and so well, I let my contract expire. Here is a picture of my work.

Other urls found in this thread:

tineye.com/search/00029f1b14cc3bce1d766a23c986496b9782d15f/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4094706/Is-lost-city-Antarctica-Mysterious-dome-building-created-ancient-civilisation-bizarre-theory-claims.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do you do this?

>LARPing before noon
Seek help, user.

Honestly, I don't entirely have any idea. Something about water levels artificially being forced to rise and "fighting climate change".

faggot tineye.com/search/00029f1b14cc3bce1d766a23c986496b9782d15f/

Are they rheem water heaters?

Exist oil under Antarctic?

I'm just gone leave this here.

OP could've done better.

This isn't even good larp. """"USA""""

Leave LARPING to the Aussies, They actually go through the effort to hire shills with backgrounds in literature.

i mean why you came here to make up this kind of shit fake histories?
How much they are paying you for this? or is just a favor?
You know that by making up all this bullshit and poisoning the well even more about antartica, we are more aware that you are trying to hide something?

Savage

what the fuck man

>there is google street view of certain places in Antarctica

Yeah post proof faggot LARPer

It's the water. Why else do you think? The ocean is crying. It's literally the water. You fools are fighting mother nature herself.

>the absolutely sorry state of every shill every time

I don't know why they keep coming back

Fkn LARPers I swea

>Make thread to stop the spread of crazy stories

>Write crazy story ITT

Wew Lad

Indians will be the death of us all.

ITS THE GODDAMN INDIANS YOU FOOLS.

>Yea, there are actual ruins here of ancient civilizations

FUCKING POST SOME FUCKING GOD DAMN PICTURES YOU FUCKING LARPING FAGGET

Sup with this?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4094706/Is-lost-city-Antarctica-Mysterious-dome-building-created-ancient-civilisation-bizarre-theory-claims.html

Here's a picture of me cucking.

In Antarctica.

What base were you at?

Congratulations. You officially have the most retarded OP of the day (so far).

DUDE

This shit got posted here 2 days ago and i bet it was on the internet since forever

are they using this site as source

Sup Forums gets farmed a shit ton by all types of media

really made me think