Obama's Wall

In today's episode of liberal hypocrisy:

Obama is moving into a $5.5 million home in DC this month. In preparation for his arrival, he hired a bunch of Mexicans to build a giant wall around it.

>Safety for me, but not for thee

Source: tmz.com/2017/01/06/president-obama-dc-house-brick-wall/

wow he's making mexicans build him his own personal wall. what a racist!

I'm betting that is taxpayer money too.

Humorous bump

Obama seems like a guy who wants to be like Trump but he just doesn't have that option anymore at this point in his career.

I'm pretty sure he's become significantly more misanthropic over the past 8 years.

If presidential salary is $400k how has bongo got $5.5 million?

Pay to play schemes, Clinton Foundation, Hillary probably had to kick up a lot of money to Obama and Biden.

That question is racist

kek

This

Lobysist fundraisers etc. also who is decking a mortgage application that says name Barack Obama employment President of The United States

A mortgage based on future speaking fees.

He could also be leasing it.

Delete this NOW!!!

He actually is renting it

The Jews have King nigger and soon-to-be-former first chimpress lined up for $40 million in just their first year. You think Clinton made big shekels? Wait until you see what the Jews lavish on King Nigger. Especially with Trump in office, the Jews will be giving the nigger 2-4 million per speech

Didn't know public servants made so much money.

>Obamas personal wealth in 2008
~ 2 million dollars

How the fuck can he afford a 5.5 million dollar house after 8 years of 400k ?

are your jimmies rustled bad?

>is renting i
From a former big donor. Take off that fucking stupid clover, ad ad you were dumb enough to fall for gook moot's scheme during the highest traffic time in tis place's history.

>A brickhouse in the US

Wew lads

why is erdogan biuilding a house for obongo?

This. Former Presidents get paid lots of money to speak. They also work in consulting, and/or teaching. Obama could teach political science at any University and command whatever salary he wanted as an example.

>He never heard of small loan of millions dollars

He sold some books.

>Tmz

nice reliable source you got there.
If you want to see some right wing hypocrisy, just look at trump's twitter. he is contradicting himself weekly

Book deals and speeches.

>IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT

A little brick shack, doesn't even own it. Sad!

>A non politician is learning politics as he goes
>this is a surprise
this isn't surprising. Still better than anything else we had.

He took out a small loan for a few million dollars. By liberal logic he should be a multibillionaire in a decade or so.

That's a house, not a country! Big difference, goy!!

The Clintons made about 100 million since Bill stopped being president.
This little hut is actually on the cheap side of what he could afford.

>(((hypocrisy)))

Trump will be the best thing for Israel since your missile defense system

>Weekly
>those tweets are 4 years apart
shlomo please you gotta try harder than that

Weird. It's almost like he's been getting undocumented funds via kickbacks from corporate entities, but that just can't be true.

>Clinton in 2008 supports border control with Mexico, doesn't support gay marriage
>Clinton in 2016 panders to all the illegals and faggots with amnesty, open borders, and "muh gay rights"
>libs defend this with "she's not a hypocrite, she's just changed"

rlly making me think here, greatest ally

Many such cases!

Yeah that being a rental kind of jumped out at me. Poor Barry's going to die with nothing to his name.

Kek

both statements are true; you're just retarded
>electoral college is a disaster for democracy
correct. a democracy is based of equal representation in which popular vote would prevail. the US is a constitutional republic and not a democracy which means representatives backed by the constitution handle the votes. WE ARE NOT A DEMOCRACY

>the second tweet
correct. the reason it was chosen and is leading the world. it prevents smaller production states from being overrun by overpopulated consumer states that a democracy would not

for the idiots who are asking how he can afford it, Michelle has always been the breadwinner in the family. she was making big bucks even before he became president

>she

Hey, guys gotta protect himself from the poor savages