Jordan hill

Jordan hill

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4095726/Victim-Chicago-race-torture-asking-friend-idolized-black-gang-charged-beating-burning-chanting-f-Trump-f-white-people.html
aeternusmalus.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/brittany-herring-found-dead-in-jail-cell/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tanishia covington

Tesfay Cooper

Brittany Covington

ok why did you expend energy to make such a pointless thread?

Stupid fucking niggers

They name every white person in the media and I had yet to see their names

Repulsive as these niggers are, how dumb must parents have been to drop grown retarded son off for a "sleepover" with this sort of nigger on New Year's Eve? You know the niggers were also sending the parents text messages demanding ransom?

His expression makes me want to slowly torture him until he begs for death, and then rather than give him what he wants, just walk away.

The spirit of the Black Panthers truly lives on in these young soldier's hearts.

Tie up them runaway retards good. The revolution is here.

Of course it's on Funny.co

one more and they got a bassetball team.

Knappin' Kniggas

Why do they separate the sisters in the mugshot collages?

I hope this nigger gets that stupid expression stomped off his face first when they're all sent to dindu vacation centers.

Timing or aesthetics

his expression makes him look fucking braindead, just look at his eyes.

Holy kek, tell me, op, who're all the above nigs?

They all look braindead. Drugs will do that to you.

I don't know about dindu vacation centers, but I do know for certain they all got their applications to Nigger U accepted. It's only a matter of time until we know how long their scholarships are good for.

The Retard wranglers
The Brain Dead Bandeleros
The autistic arresters

>Tesfay

How do they make these names? By slamming head onto keyboard?

Why does Sup Forums pay attention at them? What did they do?

They Kidnapper a special needs kid and tortured him for 48 hrs. They live streamed the torture and were yelling racial slurs

*Smacks Lips*

So... has there actually been any solid proof that they were BLM? Solid as in them actually going to their events or endorsing them? Something that would techically and without a doubt tie them to the group? And let's pretend that their racist marks and anti-trump yelling doesn't count as BLM affiliation.

HE

Tesfaye is a common Ethiopian name. But still, he was named Tesfaye to show he is outside of the culture.

Lets see how smug it is after 20+ yrs.

This is why white people should not befriend niggers. Had a similar experience back when I was an ignorant softy liberal.

Family Portrait.

nigger cant afford a computer, they just take off auto correct on the iphones they all seem to have

Worst name I've seen is Queenkwanika - I shit you not.

You sure the guy they kidnapped was the retarded one?

Jesus fuck, whats up with that wig? I never udnerstood nigger fake hair.

put them in the nigger navy

>this pepe was made years ago

no proof. and no proof the victim is a trump supporter

fucking LOL'd at this pic

Could it be meme magic at work once again?

Niggers are ugly. What do race-mixers see in them?

WE WUZ KIDNAPPERS N SHIET

you can tell just by the eyes that there ain't nothing going on up in his head

I hate niggers

Niggers gonna nig!!

All of their faces look fucked up.
I thought that fucking your sister was a white person maymay, why do they all look so inbred?

At least the chimmies have the decency to look chagrined. But the looks on the faces of those two chims is just the icing on the cake. When the fuck is someone going to produce a race-specific bioweapon?

Blacks only invented AIDS by fucking green monkeys and tire necklacing.

They'll probably start working for BLACKED soon. I guess they win.

F soon.
Another N will take em out

NYYYYYYHAAAA

Why Sup Forums is tripping balls? They are one of us. They're hate soldiers. They work for Kek (the Devil). And what they did? They tortured a retard. No matter if black or white the retard is. It's a retard. Sup Forums hate retards. They're our brothers from the PBG. They do exactly what we want them to do.

He is an animal. We don't do this with pigs or cattle. Just kill it and do with the body what you need.

Good thread user. Keep doing the right thing.

das it mane

The aunt of a special needs teenager who was tortured for hours by four friends has told DailyMail.com that he was unable to speak about the attack – other than to repeatedly ask why a friend he idolized had done this to him.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4095726/Victim-Chicago-race-torture-asking-friend-idolized-black-gang-charged-beating-burning-chanting-f-Trump-f-white-people.html

a.k.a. Niggaface Rambo

Don't let these gang bangers get away with this. they are trying to distance themselves from these guys but you know damn well they would claim them if it was another gang memeber instead of an innocent white kid. And you know damn well the main reason they did this was to show off to their gang.

This is the same guy that made the video yesterday.

Fetal alcohol syndrome

Lost. Saved.

Why are they so fucking ugly?
Their existence alone is like an insult to the human race and aesthetics.

I hope they stab them in prison. Literally human garbage.

She don't live there no more they in jail

You got it twisted and Brazil is a shit hole.

Can you change this to say gorillaz

Why? That's the whole point. I didn't even do that anyway.

Wrong. We hate for something bigger then ourselves, they hate for themselves.

aeternusmalus.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/brittany-herring-found-dead-in-jail-cell/